But anything you can tell us is gonna help us catch this guy.
他叫特雷弗
His name's Trevor.
我们通过脸书认识的
We met through Facebook of all things.
他年龄比我大
He was older.
相貌英俊
Handsome.
他给我寄了一张巴士票 我就过来找他
He sent me a bus ticket, and I came to be with him.
我知道像特雷弗这样的人
I know guys like Trevor.
他们让你心神不宁
They prey on you,
懂得如何让你感觉自己与众不同 对吗
and they know just how to make you feel special, right?
你能回忆起任何细节
Any details you can remember
帮我们确保他再也做不了这种勾当了吗
are gonna help us make sure he never does this again.
他去车站接我
He picked me up at the station.
带我去吃饭 说他知道一家很棒的牛排馆
Took me to dinner, said he knew a great steakhouse.
然后我们去他家
Then we went back to his place.
他在我的饮料里加了东西
He put something in my drink,
因为后来我知道的是 他在我身上
because next thing I know, he's on top of m-me.
这个姑娘...
Was this girl...
是你们中的一个吗
Was she one of the ones with you?
萨拉
Sarah.
刚得到博伊特的消息
Just got word from Voight.
局长对特警小队很恼怒
Commander's getting itchy with SWAT.
弗雷泽依然没有让步
Frazier's not backing down.
弗雷泽
Frazier!
弗雷泽 这里有个人知道你女儿
Frazier, I have someone here who knows your daughter,
她想和你谈谈
And she wants to talk to you.
谁
Who?
把门打开
Just open the door.
我向你保证
You have my word.
绝对不骗你
I'm being straight.
你是对的
You were right.
萨拉不是离家出走
Sarah didn't run away.
她被绑♥架♥了 和这个姑娘
She was kidnapped, along with this girl
还有我们已知的至少三个姑娘一起
and at least three other girls we know of.
弗雷泽 把门打开
Frazier, just open the door.
她还活着
She's alive.
她...
She was...
我怎么能信...
How am I supposed to believe--
布卢莱克
Blue Lake.
她跟我提起过布卢莱克
She told me about Blue Lake.
她说那儿有个小屋
She said that there was a cabin there
家里人会去的 对吧
that her family would go to, right?
她没有被打垮
They couldn't break her.
他们做了什么
What did they do?
我很愧疚
And I feel bad,
因为有时候我会告诉她按他们的要求照做
because sometimes I would just tell her to do what they wanted,
这样他们就不会伤害她
so they wouldn't hurt her.
但她不愿去做
But she wouldn't do it.
她还活着吗
She's alive?
我们是这么认为的
We think so.
快找到她了
We're close.
瞄准了就开枪吧
If you have a shot, take a shot.
你们找到了她 为什么没找到萨拉
If you found her, why didn't you find Sarah?
我们在追踪线索
We're following leads.
就像剥洋葱
It's like peeling an onion.
快找到了
We're close.
跪下 不许动
On the ground! Don't move!
跪下
On the ground!
跪下 跪下
Down on the ground! Down on the ground.
把手背过去
Put your hands behind your head.
为什么这么久
What took you so long?
我相信他
I believed him.
还有个失踪女孩要找
We still got a missing girl to find.
好 走
All right, let's go.
洪堡公园找到的三名女孩
Three girls found in Humboldt Park
都是这个罗密欧通过脸书来引诱到芝加哥的
were all lured to Chicago via this Romeo's Facebook page.
特雷弗·达恩 有时又叫科伦希尔或达纳利
Trevor Dunn, sometimes Crowhill or Donnelly.
一旦女孩消失那些账户就没了
The accounts go dark once the girls disappear,
但我们从茱莉亚的云备份里找到了这张照片
but we pulled this photo from Julia's cloud storage.
国家犯罪信息中心和车管局都没有匹配信息
No hits off NCIC or the DMV.
本森警长在纽约说
Sergeant Benson in New York says
特雷弗很可能用他拍的视频
that Trevor is likely using these videos he shot
作为出♥售♥材料 给那些为他们的组织
as selling material to pimps that are looking
寻找邻家女孩类型姑娘的皮条客看
for girl-next-door types for their organizations.
我用从茱莉亚那里拿到的照片
I took the photo we got from Julia,
做了反向图片搜索
ran a reverse image search on it.
发现一份在线约会档案用了同一张照片
Found an online dating profile using the same pic,
所以我就就去看了看
so I accessed it.
怎么了
What?
好吧 我让有组织犯罪组技术部的人做的
All right, I had the tech lab at Organized Crime do it.
总之 我正在查看他的信息
Anyway, I'm scrolling through his messages right now.
看来他要去接另一个女孩 叫莱西·柯林斯
Looks like he's picking up another girl, a Lacy Collins.
他帮她买♥♥了张汽车票
Bought her a bus ticket.
她从圣保罗坐946号♥车进城
She gets into downtown on the 946 from St. Paul.
行动
Hit it.
汉克
Hank.
我试着跟邦妮谈过了
I-I tried talking to Bunny.
她已经找过贝克特的律师了
She already spoke to Beckett's lawyers.
不得不承认 这件事怪我
Can't help but think that this is on me.
都是邦妮的错
This is all Bunny.
没有发现特雷弗
No sign of Trevor.
有人看到吗
Anyone got eyes?
有人看到特雷弗吗
Anyone see Trevor?
没有
Negative.
946号♥车到了
The 946 is here.
有人看到特雷弗吗
Anyone see Trevor?
我们看到了
Yeah, we got eyes.
特雷弗
Trev?
不好意思
Hey--oh, excuse me.
是那个姑娘
That's the girl.
-特雷弗 -是莱斯吧
- Trevor? - What's up, Lace?
你好 太好了
Hi. Uh, yes.
你肯定饿坏了吧
Uh, you must be starving.
我在特色餐厅订了位子
I have reservations at the Signature Room.
96层高的餐厅建筑
96 stories above the city.
-好 -你肯定会喜欢
- Okay. - You'll love it.
-知道了 -我帮你拿吧
- Okay. - Allow me.
你会吃到世界上最好吃的肉
Best meat you've ever tasted.
莱西
Lacy?
我是芝加哥警署的 你没事吧
I'm with the Chicago Police. Are you okay?
-没事 -你跟我来
- Yeah. - I need you to come with me.
来看看芝加哥 看看芝加哥
Come see Chicago. See Chicago. Come on.
你去哪啊 伙计
Where you going, pal?
-特雷弗·达恩吗 -不是
- Trevor Dunn? - Nope.
我再问你一次
I'm gonna ask you one more time.
是特雷弗·达恩吗
Trevor Dunn?
是是是 是我
Y-y-yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, that's me.
是我
That's me.
-萨拉·弗雷泽在哪里 -我不知道
- Where's Sarah Frazier? - I-I don't know, man.
我发誓
I swear to God.
我们找到的那个地牢
That dungeon we found?
跟你要去的地方相比可真是算是天堂了
It's a little slice of heaven compared to where you're going.
走吧
Let's go.
你是医生吗
You the medic?
眼熟吗
Look familiar?
我跟你说 都是那些女孩子来找的我
I'm telling you, these girls, they come to me.
她们不喜欢她们走的路
They don't like the path they're on.
我就给她们个机会重新开始 赚点钱
I give 'em a chance to start over, make some cash.
这...
It...
那...
So...
这是干什么的
So what's this for?
吓唬人的
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表