是手♥机♥使用一小时后
One hour after.
好的 找出谁租用的仓库
All right, find out who's renting that unit.
把大家都叫上 我们立刻赶过去
Get everyone. We roll out now.
我们来晚了 外面有情况吗
All right, we're too late. Any activity outside?
没有人进出
No one coming or going.
你去那边 我们搜索整座楼
Go, we'll clear this floor.
-准备好了吗 -好了
- Ready? - Yes.
安全
Clear.
-不许动 -把手放头上
- Don't move! - Put your hands on your head.
马上 跪到地上
Now! Get down on the ground!
我们没做坏事
We've done nothing wrong.
抓到两个携带东西的嫌犯
We've got two in custody with the gear.
没有发现诺拉·哈林顿
No sign of Nora Harrington.
有收获吗
Anything?
埃尔文 阿特沃特 鲁塞克
Al, Atwater, and Ruzek,
在巷子里
get in that alley.
目标正向你们驶去
Target's coming to you.
我在后面跟着
I'm right behind him.
你想干什么
What're you gonna do?
举起手来
Put your hands up!
举起手
Put 'em up!
亚伦·弗兰科尔
Aaron Franceur.
别动
Don't you move.
手放车上
Put your hands on the car.
我们发现一个袋子
Oh, we got a bag.
这估计有多少
Ah, what's that look like?
有200万美元吗 凯文
About $2 million there, Kev?
大约200万美元左右吧
About $2 million, give or take.
我们帮你数吧
We'll count it for you.
所以 是你和诺拉·哈林顿
So, you and Nora Harrington.
我们是同事
We met at work.
我们一起在海外待过
We both spent time overseas.
我们俩比她和她丈夫的共同点更多
We had more in common than her and her husband.
是她说服他丈夫从实验室偷设备的
She convinced him to liberate the gear from the lab.
那你的计划呢 是什么
And you plan was always, what?
干掉她丈夫 然后消失吗
Clip the husband? Just disappear?
不 罗杰出现给我芯片
No, Roger showed to give me the chips.
他想动粗
He tried to get tough.
说他知道了我和诺拉的事
Said he knew about me and Nora.
说他不需要我们了
Said he didn't need us.
所以我就...
So I--
我做的事你们都知道了
I did what you know I did.
但是你还需要移♥动♥尸体 人去上班
But now you got to move a body and show up at work.
所以你就找了伊格纳西奥·佩雷斯
So you call Ignacio Perez.
我大哥在西边有很多建筑
My brother owns buildings on the west side.
佩雷斯是负责收租的
Perez collected rent.
他从不介意把手弄脏
Didn't mind getting his hands dirty.
你不该找他的
Well, you shouldn't have done that.
佩雷斯的号♥码在名单上
'Cause Perez's phone was on a list.
如果你找了你妈
If you'd just called your mommy,
你我二人就没机会见面了
you and me never would have met.
我和诺拉
Me and Nora.
两天前我们...
Two days ago we were--
我也不知道
I don't know.
我们不是这样的
We weren't this.
你知道诺拉现在在哪里吗
You know where Nora's at now?
知道 她在等我
Yeah, she's waiting on me.
有点晚了
Ooh, little late.
你男人真的很想开口
Your boy really wanted to talk.
简直无法让他停下来
Couldn't shut him up.
是这边 我带你去后面
Uh, it's this way. I'll show you back.
我知道路 稍等一下
I know the way. One moment.
-那是什么 -没什么
- What is that? - Nothing.
电♥话♥号♥码 我要杀了她
Phone number. I'll kill her.
你什么都没看到
You didn't see anything.
不得不说 刮目相看啊
I have to say, I'm impressed.
过奖
Yeah.
司法部都无法强迫我
The Department of Justice cannot compel me
这么说 但我现在说了
to express that, but I am.
他们是谁 我们抓的那两个人
Who were they? The two guys we caught.
跟伊♥拉♥克♥一个恐怖组织网有关系的入籍公民
Naturalized citizens with ties to a terror network in Iraq.
你们阻止了一项精心策划的暴♥力♥行动
You disrupted a very real effort for their people to do violence.
他们会转入地下 淡出我们的视线
They'd gone dark, fallen off our watch list,
直到你找到他们
until you found them.
这一切都是这位
Yeah, well, none of this would have happened
多米尼克·格瑞洛的功劳
if it weren't for Dominic Grillo, over there.
我也向格瑞洛先生保证过
And I made certain assurances to Mr. Grillo
只要配合 确保他无事
in exchange for his cooperation.
他无权提供那些数据
He had no authorization to furnish that data.
我们不以叛国罪起诉他就算他走运了
He's lucky we don't charge him with treason.
我们要先看到那些加密芯片
We will need those encryption chips
然后才会同意条件
before anything's agreed to.
不 那是证物
No, those are evidence.
成交吗
Do we have a deal?
这一切你有什么好处
What do you get out of all this?
我吗 我抓到一个谋杀犯
Me? I get a murder.
我会跟格瑞洛先生的上级说好
I'll smooth things over with Mr. Grillo's superiors.
但我要那些芯片
But I need those chips.
好 那就可以交给你了
All right. No problem, then.
史蒂夫
Steve.
汉克
Hank.
没事了吧 我可以回家了吗
So we're good? I can go home?
请...我是好意...回家吧
Please--I say this with love--go home.
从没怀疑过你们的能力 记住
Never doubted you guys. Remember that.
多米尼克 快回家吧
Dominic, go home.
这样不对
It's not right.
凯文要做非常冒险的事
Kevin's about to do something really risky.
为了什么
And for what?
就为了跟几个队长交好
To get in good with some captain?
我叔叔 是个厉害人物
My uncle, epic guy.
他那个人没一句实话
Not an honest bone in his body.
但是他教育的我 而且教育得很好
But he taught me, and he taught me good.
这个城市是靠一次握手一个眨眼运转的
This city runs on a handshake and a wink.
如果阿特沃特在积累人脉 那是好事啊
If Atwater's banking a favor, good for him.
-穆奇 -什么事
- Oh, hey, Mouch. - Yeah?
这都多久了
Um, what's it been, like,
我都六周半没见过你了吧
6 1/2 weeks since I saw you, I think?
六周半
6 1/2?
对 我确定
Yeah, I'm sure.
六周半
6 1/2, yeah.
亲爱的 我们继续去嗨吧
Well, hon, why don't we just keep this party rolling.
伯吉斯 你玩儿着
Burgess, whatever.
-六周半 -是普拉特的戒指尺寸
- 6 1/2, huh? - Yeah, it's Platt's ring size.
我真是天才
I'm kind of a genius.
稍等我一下
Hey, uh, one second.
卡莉
Hey, Callie.
你还好吧
You, uh, you okay?
还好 是里奇
Yeah, yeah. Um, it's Ritchie.
他来...
He came by, um...
我们能去湖岸那边散散步什么的吗
Can we go for a walk on lakeshore or something?
我需要听听水声
I just feel like I need to hear the water.
-没问题 -好吗
- Uh, sure. - Yeah?
-稍等我一下 -好
- Yeah, one sec. - Okay.
我得先走了
Hey, uh-I got to take off.
罗曼 你知道那个女人在服丧期
Roman, you do remember that's a woman in mourning
身边还有个精神病前夫吧
with a psychotic ex-husband.
我知道 没事的
I got it. It's under control.
-是吗 -当然
- Is it? - Yeah.
-再见 -拜拜
- I'll see you later. - Bye.
医生
Hey, doc.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表