谁通知的内务部
Who called Internal Affairs?
博伊特是处理这事的最佳人选
Voight's the best there is to handle this.
你说我们是合作关系
You said this was gonna be a partnership.
合作也有很多种
A lot of different kinds of partnerships.
到底发生什么事了
What the hell is going on around here?
别问了
Just let it go.
不要 不要
No! No!
吉恩 我要你在他的手♥机♥和车里装窃听器
Jin, I need his wire on his personal phone and inside his car.
你违反了我的第一大原则
You violated my number one rule.
你为谁工作
Who do you for?
你
You.
谢尔顿·吉恩
Sheldon Jin.
他是你们情报组的人吧
I believe he worked in your unit.
博伊特警长很熟悉
Sergeant Voight is very familiar
芝加哥警署的规定和守则
with the rules and guidelines of the Chicago Police Department.
霍顿副局长直接授命他
And he was given a direct order
要诚实地回答所有问题
from Street Deputy Horton to answer each and every question truthfully.
现在我想说明 博伊特警长
At this time I'd like to state that Sergeant Voight is
是被迫回答这些问题的
only answering these questions under duress.
你们有什么要问的吗
You got something you want to ask me?
直说吧
Ask it.
据我们所知 跟谢尔顿·吉恩交谈的最后一个人
The last person we know Sheldon Jin spoke to
是你
was you.
在吉恩死前一个小时
There was an outgoing cell phone call
你用手♥机♥给他的手♥机♥
from your personal cell to Jin's personal cell
拨了一通电♥话♥
an hour before he was killed.
你记得打过这个电♥话♥吗
Do you remember making that call?
记得
I do.
博伊特警长
Sergeant Voight...
你是否跟芝加哥警员谢尔顿·吉恩之死有关
were you in any way involved or did you have any knowledge
或知道任何信息能帮助我们
that would lead to an arrest of the individual
将杀害他的凶手捉拿归案
responsible for the murder of Chicago Police Officer Sheldon Jin?
绝对没有
Absolutely not.
问完了吗
Are we done?
暂时是的
For now.
保持联♥系♥ 警长
Stay reachable, Sergeant.
娜迪亚第一天上班
Nadia's first day.
她会打字吗
Can she even type?
我们查过这个吗
Did we look into that at all?
她会打字 聪明鬼
Yeah, she can, smartass.
不准调戏她
Do not hit on her.
娜迪亚
Nadia?
你以为我是有多畜生啊
What kind of a dog do you think I am?
-情况怎么样 -就那样
- How'd it go? - It went.
尽问些蠢到家的问题
They asked some stupid questions.
我就走了
I left.
老大 吉恩的凶杀案他们调查得如何
Boss, where they at with Jin's murder?
毫无头绪 安东尼奥人呢
Nowhere. Where's Antonio?
他去见线人了
He's meeting an informant.
他收到了什么关于装甲货车的消息
He's got a tip on some armored van thing.
警长 我们怎么不自己调查吉恩的案子呢
Sarge, why aren't we looking into Jin's murder on our own?
还是你上次问我时的那个原因
For the same reason I told you last time you asked.
他们不想让我们插手
They don't want us anywhere near it
因为他是我们自己人 明白吗
since he was in our unit, okay?
他是警♥察♥
He was a police officer.
所以一切上面负责
Area central is all over it.
那今早他们什么进展都没提
So they had no updates this morning?
进展...
The update...
进展就是他们想撤我的职
the update is they're coming after my badge!
所以一有进展
So when there is another update
我就会说的 行吗
I will convey it, okay?
在那之前 做好你们份内的事
Until then, just do your jobs.
是内部作案 还是...
Is it an inside job, or...
知道的我都告诉你了
I already told you what I know.
你听谁说的
Who gave you this?
最近跟我约会的人
This guy I'm seeing.
别问我他叫什么 我不会说的
And don't ask me his name. I'm not gonna tell you.
他跟这事无关 只是认识要作案的人
He's not involved. He just knows the guys who are.
就是那家伙把你眼睛打成这样的吗
This guy you seeing the one who gave you the eye?
对 等我有了足够的钱就立马离开他
Yeah, I'm leaving his ass as soon as I have enough money
去堪萨斯市
to get to Kansas City.
去投奔我姐
To my sister's place.
实话跟你说 我觉得有点可疑 软糖豆
Well, I gotta be honest. I'm a little suspect, Jellybean.
这比你通常给我的情报重大太多了
'Cause this is way above your normal level of info.
我有骗过你吗
Have I ever lied to you before?
她从没骗过我
She's never lied to me before.
到现在为止她给过我十二次情报
I've gotten 12 tips from her in the past.
全是有用的消息
All of them paid off.
安全交易公♥司♥ 五号♥线 明天
安全交易公♥司♥ 五号♥线 明天 就这些
Trade-safe, route 5, tomorrow. That's it?
就这些
That's it.
安插个人进去不会太难
It won't be too hard to get someone inside
如果这事是合法的
because if this is legit,
装甲货车公♥司♥肯定会配合我们
the armored van company will back our play.
行 去部署一下
All right, set it up.
好的
Yep.
你还好吧
Is everything all right?
挺好的
Yeah, I'm fine.
-你时薪多少 -十二块五
- How much you make an hour? - $12.50.
来公♥司♥多久了
How long you been with the company?
半年
Six months.
你讨厌这工作哪一点
What do you hate about the job?
我喜欢这份工作的一切 真的
I love everything about it. I really do.
小艾 我看上去如何
Hey, Er. How do I look?
很不错 很不错
Great. Great.
我准备好了 你想让我去哪儿
I'm ready to go. Where do you want me?
你知道这里是后门吧
You know this is the back entrance, right?
从前门进去
Go around the front.
普拉特警长会让你签相关文件的
Sergeant Platt will give you the paperwork to sign.
好 再次感谢
Cool. Thanks again.
没事 你去吧
Yeah. Okay, off you go.
好
Okay.
我们会在你后面一直紧盯着你
We'll be right behind you-- eyes and ears--the whole time.
你有两个呼救信♥号♥♥
You got two distress signals.
一个是做的 用两只手搓头发
For visual, just run both hands through your hair.
-一个是说的 说"爆米花" -爆米花
- For verbal, just say "Popcorn." - Popcorn?
收到一个或两个信♥号♥♥ 我们就行动
Either one of those or both, and we're moving in.
好 明白了
All right, I got it.
今晚我们都回家
We all go home tonight.
午饭想吃什么
Hey, what are we thinking for lunch?
墨西哥菜 中餐 还是汉堡
What, Mexican, Chinese, burgers?
除了寿司什么都行
I'm good with anything but sushi, all right?
有过不愉快的经历 还是不说了
Had a bad experience once, so... we'll leave it at that.
怎么了 你是觉得恶心还是怎么
What happened? Did you get sick eating it or something?
你知道吗
Eh, you know what?
如果听到别人说吃寿司有过不愉快经历
Any time somebody says they had a bad experience with sushi,
最好就猜他们是觉得寿司恶心
it's safe to assume they got sick from it.
各种恶心 你懂我意思吧
All-in sick, you know what I'm sayin'?
或者你是被噎住了
Maybe you choked on it.
那边 那是什么
Up here. What's this?
-小心 -该死
- Look out! - Damn it!
博伊特
Voight!
-请求支援吧 -好
- Better call it in. - Yep.
爆米花 爆米花 爆米花
Popcorn! Popcorn! Popcorn!
加速 快走
Punch it, go!
喂喂 你们没事吧
Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! You guys all right?
-我们没事 快走 -好
- Yeah, we're fine! Let's go! - All right!
L5021紧急呼叫 警方跟对方交火
Lincoln 5021 emergency, we have shots fired by the police.
派救护车到西罗斯福路1400号♥
Roll an ambo to 1400 West Roosevelt.
这里有多名嫌疑犯
We have multiple wanted offenders.
第二辆车出现 火力很猛
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表