瑞伯德亲自给这四名女性用药吗
that Reybold dosed our four women personally?
三名
Three...
法医刚刚判定杰西卡·波普死于自杀
The medical examiner just ruled Jessica Pope's death a suicide.
让我上证人席
Put me on the stand.
为什么 你得了癌症吗
Why? Do you have cancer?
我可以把整个故事告诉陪审团
I can walk a jury through all of this.
好啊 然后格林就会在你伤口上撒盐
Sure, then Green will rip you a new one
重提卡米尔
when she brings up Camille
以及你死咬他不放的动机
and your motive for going after him.
我是这件案子的负责人
I'm the lead investigator on this case.
就算你不传唤我作证 她也会
If you don't put me on the stand, she will,
那你就没有机会做充分的准备了
and you won't have set the table for it.
丹娜
Dana.
只要你走错一步
If you go off script one time,
我们就会输掉这个案子
you will lose this case for us.
这个风险太大了
It is too big a risk.
我安排艾琳陈述调查过程
I'm putting Erin on to talk about the investigation.
我不会让你上庭作证
There is no way you are testifying.
如果丹尼和他哥哥一样
If Denny's anything like his brother,
他会像罗曼说的 把枪扔进河里
he would have thrown that gun into the river like Roman said.
丹尼和里奇不一样
Denny's not like Ritchie though.
他同一份工作干了十年
He's had the same job for ten years.
那些卡莉家门口的罚单
I mean, those parking tickets by Callie's house--
是他唯一犯过法的地方
only brush with the law he's ever had.
我打赌他拿走枪是为了保护里奇和卡莉
I bet my life he took that gun to protect Ritchie-- and Callie.
-那就去跟他聊聊 -不行
- So go talk to him. - I can't.
我以前惹过他
I have been in this guy's face before.
只有我去他不会开口的 我需要...
He won't roll for just me. I mean, I-I need...
拿什么来压制他
something to hold over him or--
我知道你需要什么
I know what you need.
-等等 要什么 -我
- Wait, what? - Me.
鲍比 帮我看着点 我出外勤
Bobby, watch the desk. I'm doing some field work.
-好的 -你不来吗
- Okay. - Are you coming or what?
来
Yeah.
你好啊 丹尼
'Sup, Denny?
这是骚扰
This is harassment.
我来帮你分♥析♥一下 丹尼
I'm gonna paint you a picture here, Denny.
你欺骗警官
You lie to an officer,
这是妨碍调查
that's impeding an investigation.
你伪造证词
You make a false statement on the record,
这是阻碍执法
that's obstruction of justice.
你私藏枪♥支♥
You keep a gun,
这是隐瞒谋杀案证据
that's withholding evidence in a murder.
你把你妈带来了吗
You brought your mom?
怎么 因为你自己没法证明是我♥干♥的吗
What, 'cause you couldn't prove I did any of that on your own?
我们能证明是你把醉酒的哥哥
We have proof that you drove your inebriated brother
送去了他严重殴打别人的地方
to a residence where he committed aggravated battery,
他还在那威胁了一名警员
and then he threatened a police officer,
所以才导致了自己的死亡
which led to his death.
你知道你会被指控什么罪名吗
You know what you can be charged with?
协助谋杀
Accessory to murder.
随便吧
Whatever.
你这么说是想让我上当
You're just saying things to try and trap me.
不 你会作为
No, you will be charged
你哥哥死亡案的从犯被指控
as an accessory in your own brother's death.
重罪 能判2到5年
Felony murder. That's two to five years.
而且不是蹲郡监狱 是州监狱
And not in county. Stateville.
行了吧 在我看来
Come on, the way I see it,
你也是好心想帮助其他人
you've been trying to help everybody else.
你哥哥 卡莉
Your brother. Callie.
如果我是你 我会想着帮帮自己
If I were you, I'd start thinking about helping myself.
枪在哪里 丹尼
Where's the gun, Denny?
就算枪出现 政♥府♥也不会帮卡莉
That gun turns up, the city does nothing for Callie.
她辞了职去照顾安德鲁
She quit her job to take care of Andrew.
里奇让她一贫如洗
Ritchie left her flat broke.
命运对她不公
She deserves better.
警局有悬赏
There's a reward
征集涉案枪♥支♥下落的线索
for information leading to the whereabouts of the gun.
奖励形式
That reward could...
可以变成匿名支票发放
take the turn of a check made out to anonymous.
如果你向此案的警探坦白你看见的
If you tell the detective in charge everything you saw--
全都说出来 枪又被找到
all of it-- and that gun turns back up,
或许那支票就能到一位善良女士手上
well, that check could end up in the hands of a nice woman.
面值2万5千美元
25,000 dollars' worth.
我不会被指控犯罪吗
And I wouldn't be charged with anything?
你才经历了丧兄之痛
You're the grieving brother.
我们为什么要指控你
Why would we charge you with anything?
在你审阅的瑞伯德医生账簿中
In your review of Dr. Reybold's books,
没发现他向任何保险公♥司♥开具账单
you found no evidence he billed any insurance companies
收取治疗费的证据吗
for these treatments.
没有
No.
那治疗费是谁出的
Well, who did pay for these treatments?
瑞伯德医生从自己私人账户里出的钱
Dr. Reybold himself. From his personal account.
私人账户
Personal.
那他就能毒杀病人...
Which allowed him to overdose patients--
-反对 -反对无效
- Objection. - Overruled.
毒杀病人 而不引起
To overdose patients without raising a red flag
-保险公♥司♥疑心 -是
- with the insurance companies. - Yes.
我问完了
No further questions.
瑞伯德医生可能是在帮助病人
Could Dr. Reybold have been helping patients
得到需要的治疗吗
get the care they needed?
比如 有三个病人找到他
For instance, if three patients came to him
说自己没钱治疗
and said they were having financial difficulties
却又不想死
but wanted to stay alive...
什么医生会自己掏钱治病人
What kind of doctor might pay for those treatments himself?
高尚的医生 毫无疑问
A really remarkable one. That's for sure.
谢谢 我问完了
Thank you. That's all.
我与瑞伯德医生谈过话
My conversation with Dr. Reybold
并且研究了他的背景
coupled with a look at his history
这使我得以确诊他为精神变♥态♥
led me to a clear diagnosis of psychopathy.
精神变♥态♥患者缺乏恐惧
The psychopathic mind lacks fear,
悔恨与共鸣感
remorse, empathy.
本质上 就是无法交流 不关心他人
In essence, it can't connect to or care about others.
瑞伯德医生正是这样
That's Dr. Reybold.
但他是个医生
But he's a doctor.
难道不会同情和关心吗
Doesn't that suggest empathy or caring?
全世界生活正常的精神变♥态♥人数
Well, you'd be shocked how many functional psychopaths
会吓你一跳
are in the world,
他们醉心于权力 控制
you know, attracted to power, control.
炫耀自己的成就
Flaunting his success rates,
只有他能进行的治疗
the therapies only he can administer,
蔑视病人 让他们屈服于自己的控制
belittling his patients to keep them under his control.
"我才是有医学文凭的人"
"I'm the one with the medical degree,"
他会这么跟病人说
he would say to his patients.
你怎么知道的
You know this how?
因为他告诉我了
Because he told me.
我再次反对 这整个对话...
I renew my objection. This entire conversation--
是已经进行过裁决的自然供词
Was a spontaneous admission that has already been ruled on.
同意 反对无效
Agreed. Overruled.
请继续 谢尔比小姐
Continue, Ms. Shelby.
所以瑞伯德医生会询问病人
So Dr. Reybold would ask his patients
是否有医学文凭吗
if they had a medical degree?
而且让他们牢记
And made sure they knew
他是唯一能救活他们的人
he was the only one who could save them.
这些都是我们对话的原话
Those are actual words from our conversation.
谢谢你 查尔斯医生
Thank you, Dr. Charles.
那我们就说说那段聊天对话
Well, let's talk about that conversation.
-是在你办公室进行的吗 -不是
- Was it at your office? - No.
那是根据法官命令在法♥院♥进行的吗
At the court? Ordered by a judge?
不是
Nope.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表