But today I can barely read a word,
都是因为这姑娘
because this girl,
青少年拘留中心的米歇尔·索瓦娜
Michelle Sovana from juvenile detention,
她一直在打电♥话♥找你
keeps calling for you.
把号♥码给我
Just give me the number.
我去搞定
I'll take care of it.
埃尔 她已经打电♥话♥找你好几周了
Al, she's been calling for weeks.
很明显你根本不想搞定
Obviously you don't want to handle it.
怎么回事
What's going on?
有那么难吗
It can't be that bad.
很久以前 我当卧底的时候
A long time ago, I slept with this woman
和一个女人睡了
when I was undercover.
所以这个米歇尔就是...
Turns out this Michelle is...
我女儿
my daughter.
她妈妈因为贪污
And the mom is about to do four years
要入狱四年
for embezzlement.
我不知道该拿她怎么办
And I don't know what to do with her.
是啊
Yeah.
你在少管所有朋友对吧
You have a friend who works in juvenile detention, right?
-有 碧翠丝·穆兰妮 -很好
- Yeah, Beatrice Mulaney. - Good.
我去搞定
I'll--I'll take care of it.
怎么了 警长
What's up, Sarge?
没什么
Nothing.
我问一下
Hey, I've been meaning to ask.
你和那小子
You and boy wonder,
选好婚礼策划师了吗
you settle on a wedding planner yet?
没有
Oh, uh, no.
我到处都问了
I mean, I've been asking around.
还没发现谁比较合适 所以...
I haven't found anybody yet, so it's--
好 我来吧
Good, I'll do it.
这是什么
What the hell is that?
我订婚时候的婚礼策划书
My wedding planner from when I was engaged.
和谁啊
To what?
猛♥男♥ 去喝咖啡吧
Tiger beat, go get some coffee.
这是女人的话题
This is girl talk.
好好聊
Have fun.
看看这条裙子
Look at this dress.
是不是美翻了
Isn't it gorgeous?
很漂亮
It's beautiful.
这是伍尔沃斯的广♥告♥
The ad says Woolworth's.
他们好像破产了
I think they went out of business.
伯吉斯 梦想永远不会破产
Burgess, dreams never go out of business.
永远不会
Ever.
拿去吧
Go ahead, take this.
我们回头再聊
We'll talk later.
-我不能... -拿着
- I couldn't possibly-- - Take it.
-不 这太... -拿着 伯吉斯
- No, I could--it's so-- - Take it, Burgess.
谢谢
Thanks.
好了 我们试试
Okay, here we go.
那帅逼是谁
Who is that handsome devil?
1505基金里的小额钞票
All right, 100 grand in small bills
一共十万哦
from the 1505 fund, baby.
我看起来像跑腿的吗
I look like Mr. Uptown or what?
挺像的
You look the part.
-亚当 -怎么了
- Yo, Adam. - Yeah.
我怎么还没收到
How come I ain't heard nothing
你单身派对的邀请啊
about a bachelor party yet?
伯吉斯和我还没定日子呢 凯文
Burgess and I haven't even set a date yet, Kev.
因为你要先开派对啊
That's because you need a party.
派对才是最重要的
The party's the most important part.
这么说才对 没有伴郎
Correction: Nothing happens
什么也定不了啊
without a best man.
你意下如何
What do you say?
等等 你是说我吗
Wait, like, me?
对 不行吗
Yeah, why not?
-是我的荣幸 兄弟 -好
- I'd be honored, bro. - All right.
-真的 -那就说定了
- For real, man. - It's on, all right.
好了 情况是这样
Okay, here we go.
班吉刚招认了见面的地点
Benji just confirmed the location of the meet.
他要把霍斯特德作为潜在买♥♥家介绍给德里克
He's gonna intro Halstead to Derek as a potential buyer
这样能把他的市场扩展到城北
who can expand his market into the north side.
等我们录下交易 就出手抓他
We get a deal on camera, we'll move in.
在哪见面
Where's the meet?
中途机场的主航站楼
Main Terminal at Midway.
不可控因素很多
That's a lot of moving parts.
飞机 地铁 汽车
Planes, trains, vehicles,
机场上空还有禁飞区
and the no-fly zone over the airport.
那可是德里克·基斯
Hey, it's Derek Keyes.
无论如何都要抓住
We'll make it work.
没错
That's right.
行动吧
Let's do it.
你哥哥最好会来
Your brother better be here.
他会的
My man, he will.
好 走吧
All right, let's go.
摄像机正常工作吗
Is that camera up and running yet?
是 长官 正在录制
Yeah, sir. We got audiovisual up and running.
那是谁
Who was that?
警长 我们要跟着那家伙吗
Sarge, you want one of us to follow that guy?
不 盯紧霍斯特德
No, stay with Halstead.
等等 原计划不是这样
Yo, this wasn't the plan.
听着
Listen.
想跟德里克见面的话
You want to meet Derek.
这是唯一的机会
It could be now or never.
好 那我配合你
All right, I'm rolling with this.
-就是他吗 -对
- This him? - Yeah.
就像我说的 他前科不少
Like I said, he got heavy paper.
班吉说你原来跟贝尔茨兄弟混过
Benji says you used to ride with the Belz Brothers.
混过一段时间
For a minute,
在城北的巴克镇
up in Bucktown.
那群疯小子还是在车里带着链锯
Those crazy white boys still riding around
到处转悠吗
with chainsaws in their trunks?
老♥习♥惯了
That's, uh, tradition.
但我也想
But I'm looking to stake
打片自己的天下
a little piece of the world for myself.
你昨晚消失去了哪里
Where'd you disappear to last night?
什么
What?
我在家 伙计
I was home, man.
这位说的可不一样
This one told a different story.
你的保镖说你消失了几个小时
Your bodyguard says you disappeared for a couple hours.
有趣的是 你忘了穿鞋
Funny thing is, you forgot to put your shoes on.
我们是要做生意
Are we gonna do business here,
还是调解你们的家庭矛盾
or are we gonna settle a family dispute?
你干什么 要抢劫我吗
Come on, man, what, are you gonna rob me?
嫌犯有枪
We got a gun.
别这样 大哥
Come on, brother.
嫌犯开火 嫌犯开火
Shots fired, shots fired.
大家行动
Everybody move in!
这里
This way!
右边 右边
All right, to the right, to the right!
站住
Stop right there!
听着 我们是芝加哥警署情报组
Listen, listen, we're CPD Intelligence.
我们有位同事在里面
We got a guy beyond this checkpoint.
现在必须过去
We got to get through now.
马上
Now!
让他们过去
Let them through.
有尸体
Body!
中心警局 我是芝加哥警署情报组
Central, CPD Intelligence,
发现一名死者
we got a DOA.
还有一位警员被劫持
And an officer's been abducted.
警长
Sarge.
什么事
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表