我是亚当·鲁塞克警官
This is Officer Adam Ruzek.
需要紧急支援
Requesting immediate backup.
你当时的行动并没有经过顶头上司的允许
You were out there without the permission of an immediate supervisor.
直到局长正式对你做出决定前
You've been stripped of your police powers
你都不得行使警♥察♥权力
until the chief determines your future.
有个小姑娘 是我的女儿
There's a young girl, and she's my daughter.
如果你真想回到我们身边一起生活
If you have any hope of keeping us together,
你最好去做亲子鉴定
you better get a paternity test.
我不知道你们现在是什么关系
I don't know what your relationship status is,
我也无所谓
and I don't care,
但我需要有人全天顾着琳德赛
but I need to know someone's got Lindsay's back 24 hours a day.
你这又是为什么
What was that for?
我只是想吻你
It's 'cause I wanted to kiss you.
本集故事虚构 并非真人真事
听说罗曼请了一周假
I heard Roman took the week.
他是去嗨了还是怎么的
Is he going to cabo or what?
并不是
Not quite.
好吧 他肯定是去豪赌了
Ah, right. He flew to Vegas.
他在凯撒皇宫有个老相好
He's got that hook-up at Caesars.
其实他是去处理私人医疗事务了
Actually, he's dealing with a personal medical issue.
性病吗
STD?
他肯定也不是第一次染这种脏病了
Yeah, wouldn't be the first time that dog's picked up fleas.
他是去给一个小孩子捐献骨髓了
For your information, he was donating bone marrow
可惜的是那个孩子恐怕撑不过去了
to a little kid, and sadly that kid might not make it.
这种事真让人难过
Wow. Sounds depressing.
我试图从好的一面来看待这事
I try and see the other side of it.
罗曼的行为十分激励人
What Roman is doing is inspiring.
-我也献过一次血 -好的
- I donated blood once. - Okay.
但我忘了吃他们送给我的那种饼干了
But I forgot to eat that cookie that they give you.
所以我去酒吧 本来也没什么事
So I rolled to Jimbo's, nothing in the tank.
但几杯酒下肚 醒来时
A couple of pops later, I wake up in bed
我就在我妈好闺蜜的床上了
with my mom's best friend.
珍妮丝
Janice.
-2113 -2113收到 指挥中心请讲
- 2113. - Go for 2113, squad.
需要你们去联合公园查看一辆可疑车辆
Need you to roll on a 10-37 at Union Park.
报案人称一辆黑色越野车中有可疑人物
Caller states there's a suspicious person in a black SUV.
收到 我们还有三个街区就到
Ten four, dispatch. We are three blocks out.
这么晚了你们还在这里干什么
What are you doing out here so late?
逛一逛 聊聊天啊
Just hanging, talking.
这可是我最爱的消遣
Oh, my favorite pastime.
在深夜和姑娘们坐在车里聊天
Talking with girls in cars at midnight.
他肯定是什么喜欢偷♥窥♥的变♥态♥
He's obviously some perv spying on people,
所以我报了警
so I called it in.
好的 我们会调查的
Okay, we'll take it from here.
回家去吧
Go home.
普莱斯 你跟我来
Price, you come with me.
好的 开工
All right, let's do this.
他可能喝高了吧
He probably had one too many drinks
然后还没回到家就醉倒了
and passed out before he made it home.
先生
Sir?
请从车里出来
Please exit the vehicle.
快点
Hey! Let's go.
他不是醉倒了
No, he's not passed out.
他死了
This guy's dead.
你说得对
Damn, you're right.
调度中心 请派一辆救护车
Dispatch, roll an ambulance
到联合公园的西北角
to the northwest corner of Union Park.
-收到 -冷静点 伙计
- Copy that. - Easy, buddy.
联合公园的西北角
Northwest corner of Union Park.
你疯了吗
Are you out of your mind?
-我只是想... -那个玻璃
- I just thought that-- - The glass.
很显然是防弹玻璃
Obviously bulletproof.
调度中心 我们这里有情况
Dispatch, we've got a situation.
这辆越野车整个外壳都用防弹材料包裹
The entire SUV is coated with a bullet resistant seal.
甚至连底盘都是防弹的
Even the chassis is bombproof.
坐这种车的不是权贵
The kind of vehicle dignitaries
就是政♥府♥特工
or government agents use.
-三 二 一 -你们还是退后一点吧
- Three, two, one. - Hey, you guys might want to step back.
搞定
Ripe.
白人男性 五十岁左右
White male, 50-ish.
没有打斗的迹象
No signs of foul play.
正在找身份证明
Searching for I.D.
没有钱包
No wallet.
他有一把1911款的不锈钢手♥枪♥
He's got a stainless steel 1911.
各位 查到车牌号♥了
Hey, guys. The license plate came back.
这辆越野车注册在一家公♥司♥名下
This SUV's registered to a company.
游隼安保 公♥司♥持有人是维克多·卡伦
Peregrine Security. Owned by one Victor Cullen.
耗子正在给你发车管所记录
Mouse is sending you his DMV photo now.
眼熟吗
Recognize this guy?
就是他
That's him.
好 去申请一份针对卡伦家的搜查令
Okay, get a warrant for Cullen's address.
叫其他人去那里和我们汇合
Have the others meet us there.
快来看
Check this out.
这家伙是个重要人物
This guy was somebody important.
我眼前这是一百万吗
I'm looking at a million dollars here.
是备用发电机
It's the back-up generators.
我的天啊
What the hell?
芝加哥
警署
第三季
第六集
可以了
That's good.
你给我带了什么来
Well, what've you got for me?
你们抓了某个非洲小国的首脑吗
You arrest the leader of a small African republic?
马上开始盘点 尽快送去取证
Start cataloging 'em, get 'em to forensics ASAP.
明白
Roger that.
埃尔 你之前要的
Hey, Al. Uh, that DNA test
米歇尔的DNA检测
that you wanted on Michelle.
结果出来了
The results are in.
无论哪个结果都先恭喜你吧
I guess congrats either way.
好
Okay...
好 明白了
Yeah, you got it.
耗子打电♥话♥来问有没有人有空
Hey, that was Mouse asking if anyone was available
帮忙去库房♥清点昨晚收缴的那批枪
to help inventory all the guns that were recovered last night.
-我说你会去 -不 拜托 警长
- I volunteered you. - No, come on, Sarge.
我现在就想洗个澡 然后睡他个两天
I just--I want to take a shower and sleep for, like, two days.
去洗手间在盆里洗一把得了
Take a bird bath in the ladies room.
加班在这里可是家常便饭
Overtime is like gold around here.
我可以问个问题吗
Hey, look, can I ask you something?
亚当真是心无旁骛一心一意地
Look, Adam is trying so hard to be stoic
努力做好自己的工作 他没别的想法
about getting stripped, but it's not him, you know?
他把什么都显露在外
He wears everything on his sleeve,
所以我才这么爱他
which is maybe why I just love him.
算了 当我没说
You know what? Forget it.
伯吉斯 我们亲如姐妹
Burgess, we're like sisters.
我们可以一起探讨问题
We can talk about our problems.
例如 过来
For example, come here.
好
Okay.
我昨晚和穆奇一起 做情侣该做的事
I'm with Mouch last night, and we're doing our thing.
当时我在用音响播《黑色安息日》
You know, I got Black Sabbath going on the stereo,
而他一路过关斩将 就快到本垒了
and he's rounding the bases, heading towards home.
-突然...-你知道吗 警长
- All of a sudden-- - Oh, you know what, Sarge?
我觉得我还太年轻 不适合听这些
I don't think that I'm old enough to hear this story.
不如给我个小小的建议吧
How about just a little advice?
-那你说吧 -好
- Go ahead, shoot. - Okay.
这个克罗利 她似乎真的想搞垮亚当
This Crowley, she seems to really have it in for Adam.
他是个很棒的警♥察♥
And he's great police.
我觉得我该把这些都告诉她
I think I should tell her as much.
你要把你的想法告诉
Go and give one of the highest ranking females
警局里职位最高的女性吗
in the department a piece of your mind?
别这么做
Do not do that.
-《黑色安息日》 -屡试不爽
- Black Sabbath? - Works every time.
不管用也管用
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表