over and over and over.
我叫你不要动
I said don't move.
你把我杀死
You put me away.
杀死我
Take me in.
杀死我
Take me.
杀啊
Take me!
我们很高兴地在此宣布
We are pleased to announce
我们对潜逃罪犯
that the extended manhunt for escaped convict
格雷格·耶茨的追捕结束了
and murderer Gregory Yates has come to a close.
今晚11点30分左右
At approximately 11:30 p.m. this evening,
联合特遣队锁定耶茨先生
the combined task force located Mr. Yates
位于他儿时的家中
at his childhood residence.
在一场僵持中 耶茨杀害了威廉姆斯先生
Yates killed Mr. Williams during an extended standoff.
之后他威胁了
He then threatened a member
芝加哥警署情报组的一名成员
of the Chicago Police Department's intelligence unit.
这名警员因受到生命威胁
This officer, fearing for her life,
而开枪射杀了耶茨
shot and killed Yates.
我想说 我们的情报组
I need to say that this intelligence unit
从不放弃 从不退缩
never gave up and never backed down.
虽然这个组默默无闻地为我们的城市服务
This unit serves the city without recognition or medals,
但里面每个人的勇敢和无私奉献
but every single one of them deserves our thanks tonight
今晚都应该得到我们的感谢
for their bravery and their continued service.
编辑 删除
我们对被害者极其家人表示哀悼
Our hearts go out to the victims and their families,
并特别感谢纽约州的奥利维亚·本森队长
and our special thanks go to the state of New York
和奥达芬·图图奥拉警探
for the cooperation of lieutenant Olivia Benson
与我方的合作
and detective Odafin Tutuola.
多方协调配合
The multi-jurisdictional work
对实现司法公正来说至关重要
was instrumental in justice being served.
艾琳经历的事
You know, what Erin went through,
可以...可以让一个人一蹶不振一段时间
that can--that can screw a person up for a while.
无论如何
Well, for what it's worth,
有我陪她一起挺过去
she's got me to walk her through it.
那就好
That's not such a bad thing.
希望你多来看看
I wish you were here more often.
你在对她有好处
You'd be good for her.
看来案子干净利落
Looks like it'll be ruled a clean kill.
逃犯携带武器 所以...
Fleeing felon with a weapon, so...
那个能给我吗
Can I have that?
好
Yeah.
你呢
And you?
没事吧
You doing okay?
我还不知道
I don't know yet.
你听说过威廉·路易斯吗
You ever heard of William Lewis?
听说过 他就是你在纽约...
Yeah, he's that killer in New York who you--
路易斯想要的就是
What Lewis wanted was to get so far
深入他受害者的大脑深处
into his victims' heads
让他们无法摆脱他
that--that they couldn't get rid of him.
知道吗 让他们无法过他们
Right? That they couldn't live the lives
想过的生活
that they've planned.
你面对的也是这样 艾琳
That's what you're up against, Erin.
这样对吗
Is it wrong
因为是我杀了他
that I'm kind of relieved
我有种如释重负的感觉
that I'm the one who killed him?
格雷格·耶茨谋杀了你朋友
Greg Yates murdered your friend.
他拿着一把碎冰锥威胁你
He came at you with an ice pick.
对
No.
你做的对
It's not wrong,
但这不意味着你今晚能睡个好觉
but it doesn't mean that you'll sleep tonight.
你会怎么做
So what do you do?
我是说 你当时是怎么做的
I mean, what--what did you do?
我还在接受
I'm still doing it.
我的电♥话♥从未关机过
My phone is always on.
从来没有
Always.
丽芙
Liv.
艾琳
Erin.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表