你指哪些其他受害者
are you referring to, Sergeant Voight?
反对
Objection.
格林小姐质问了我的目击证人
Ms. Green questioned my witness
关于之前的一位病人卡米尔·博伊特的事
about one prior patient, Camille Voight.
所以我有权询问
Now she opened the door
他治疗过的所有42位病人的情况
to the other 42 patients he treated.
她说得对 反对无效
She's right. Overruled.
哪些其他受害者
What other victims?
海伦·格雷厄姆
Helen Graham...
尼雅·菲尔顿
Nia Felten...
普利娅·帕瓦蒂
Priya Parvati...
安妮·盖默曼
Anne Gamerman...
还有其他38位
and 38 other people
被这个医生误诊出癌症
this doctor diagnosed with cancer they didn't have
并且无缘无故接受化疗的人
and treated with chemo they didn't need.
你怎么知道这是真的
And how do you know this to be true?
因为他在法庭上发誓后自己这么说的
Because he said so himself in court under oath.
-反对 -反对无效
- Objection. - Overruled.
继续
Continue.
瑞伯德医生承认
Dr. Reybold confessed
亲自毒害了42名病人
to personally poisoning 42 patients,
毁了他们的生活
ruining their lives,
让病人及其家属受到了惊吓
terrifying them and their families,
他这么做就是为了钱
and he did it all for a payout,
他也承认这一切
and he admitted to all of this
都是他跟伊利诺伊州
as part of a deal he made
所订立的诈骗协议的一部分
with the State of Illinois, copping to fraud.
是这份协议吗 博伊特警长
This deal, Sergeant Voight?
没错
That's the one.
州政♥府♥想提请第11♥1♥4♥96号♥案件
The state would like to enter into evidence
作为证据
case number 111 496
并且将案件证人增加至42名
and amend its witness list by 42 people.
裁决结果出来了
They have a verdict.
商议时间真是...
Hour of deliberation. That's...
可能是好事 对吧
That's probably good, right?
卡米尔会为你骄傲的
Camille would be proud of you.
也会为你骄傲 孩子
You too, kiddo.
对于丹妮尔·弗兰克的
On the count of narcotic induced homicide
药物诱导杀人案
of Danielle Frank...
我们裁定被告有罪
we find the defendant guilty.
对于卡罗尔·夏佩德的
On the count of narcotic induced attempted homicide
药物诱导杀人案
of Carol Shepperd...
我们裁定被告有罪
we find the defendant guilty.
对于利亚·卡门的
On the count of narcotic induced attempted homicide
药物诱导杀人案
of Leah Kamen...
我们裁定被告有罪
we find the defendant guilty.
宣判听证会举♥行♥日期确定前
Defendant is remanded into custody until such time
被告暂时关押拘留
as a sentencing hearing is scheduled.
法警
Bailiff.
汉克 你妻子没有无辜受罪
Hank, your wife did not suffer needlessly.
你得相信我 她的癌症真的复发了
You have to believe me. The cancer did come back.
我从未伤害过卡米尔
I never harmed Camille.
我是那些病人的唯一希望
These patients, I was their only hope.
多亏了我他们才能多活几年
They got years because of me.
我是在救人 你们不能因为这个把我抓起来
You can't put someone away for saving lives.
你们不能
You can't!
我没有伤害他们 我是在帮助他们
I wasn't harming them. I was helping them.
帮助他们
Helping!
快看 你会游泳了 你会游泳了
Look, you're swimming! You're swimming!
太厉害了 你看到了吗
That was so good. Did you see that?
是啊
Yeah.
-我会游泳了 -那是当然
- I'm swimming! - You sure are.
他要追上你了
He's gonna get you.
-感觉如何 -游泳啦
- How did that feel? - Swimming!
当然会了 他在抓着我的泳衣
You sure were. He was holding on to my suit.
太棒了
That's awesome.
S
S!
T
T!
T会说什么来着
What's the T say?
好棒 这个字母是什么
Good. What's this letter?
U
U
想让爸爸打开礼物吗 让爸爸打开礼物
You want dad to open a present? Let dad open a present.
给爸爸 给爸爸
Give it to dad. Give it to dad.
-这个给爸爸 -孩子他妈 你来拍
- This is for dad. - Here, mommy, you can fil.
好 你要来帮我吗
Okay, you gonna help me?
-好 我来帮你 -来帮我
- Yeah, I can help you. - Help me.
-亲爱的 -妈妈入镜了
- Hi, honey. - There's mama.
-圣诞快乐 -圣诞快乐
- Merry Christmas. - Merry Christmas.
-我爱你 -我爱你
- I love you. - I love you.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表