Hey. All right, to Halstead.
敬霍斯特德
To Halstead.
敬霍斯特德
Halstead.
-再来几杯 -好
- Get a couple more? - Sure.
听我说 我跟你说的
Listen, what I said to you
你和亚当要结婚的事
about you and Adam getting hitched,
其实跟我无关
it was none of my business.
我明白
No, I get it.
你是关心我 我跟感激
You know, you're looking out for me. I appreciate that.
但是
But...
"不入虎穴焉得虎子" 对吧
I mean, no risk, no reward, right?
没错
Right.
我先去见一个哥们了
I got to go see a man about a dog.
奥蒂斯
Otis.
听说有人订婚了
Heard somebody got engaged?
没错 你看
Yeah, whoomp, there it is.
亚当好浪漫
Yeah, Adam was so romantic.
他在更衣室跟我求婚的
He proposed in the locker room.
不错嘛
Oh, nice.
-抱歉 -没事 罗曼不会介意的
- Sorry. - It's okay. Roman won't mind.
-你知道...-嗯
- Hey, you know... - Yeah.
简单最好 因为上个月我出过一次警
Simple is good, because last month I went on a call
有个人想跟跳伞跳到他女朋友的后院
where a guy tried to propose to his girl
跟她女朋友求婚
by parachuting into her backyard,
但是他降落时碰到电线了
but he hit some power lines on the way down,
所以...
so let's say...
他们蜜月都没度成
There was never a honeymoon.
总之 恭喜了
Anyway, congratulations.
谢谢 谢谢 奥蒂斯
Thanks. Thanks, Otis.
-我们去玩吧 -好
- Let's party. - Okay.
没错没错
Indeed, indeed.
你们好像需要喝几杯 亲爱的
You kids look like you need some shots. Baby.
-谢谢 -给你
- Thanks. - There you go.
来 敬我们的搭档
Hey, to partners.
-敬搭档 -敬搭档
- To partners. - To partners.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表