Robbery victim. Kent Kosar.
你们会爱死他的
You're gonna love him.
家庭电♥话♥
Home phone.
你们就不能打我手♥机♥吗
Can't you just call me on my cell?
好吧 空着不写
Okay. Leave that one blank.
抢劫发生地
Uh, location of the robbery?
香格里拉宾馆 但不是你想象的这样
Shangri-la Motel, but it is not what you think.
等等 让我猜猜
Wait, let me guess.
你在宾馆里叫了一个妓♥女♥ 她把你洗劫一空
You took a hooker to a motel and she robbed you?
什么 不 我们是在偶娱上配对的
What? No, we matched on Kasuall.
我完全不知道是什么意思
I don't know what that means.
这是个约会软件 短期约会
It's a dating app. Short-term dating.
娱乐的娱
Kasuall with a "K."
一切都是偶遇 这是软件的宗旨
Keep things casual, that's what they promise.
她的个人资料中声明希望找NSA的
Her profile said she was looking for something NSA.
-事后不联络 -这我明白
- No strings attached. - Yeah, I got that.
然后发生了什么
And then what happened?
你划对角线
You swipe diagonal.
就说明"我们约吧" 她给我发了地址
That means, "Let's hook up." She texts me her address.
我到了那儿 没有开灯
I go over there, lights are out.
非常浪漫吧 错
A real nice time, right? Wrong.
突然冒出个男的 在我喉咙上架了一把刀
Dude comes outta nowhere, puts a knife to my throat.
又高又壮 绝对是男的
Big, huge, definitely a dude.
你看到发色和眼睛的颜色了吗
Okay, you got the hair color, the eye color?
我跟你说过了 没有开灯
I already told you the lights were off.
给我看看她的资料
Okay, just show me the profile.
她...他已经清除了 已经没了
She--he already erased it. It's gone.
西班牙名字 卡米拉之类的
The name was spanish. Carmela, something like that.
听着 我不在乎我的钱包
Look, I-I don't care about my wallet.
我只需要你们把我的婚戒找回来
I just need you to get my wedding ring back.
当然
Of course.
我妻子六个月前做了背部手术
My wife, she had had back surgery six month ago--
我们不需要知道这个
Yeah, no, no, no, no, we don't need that part.
我们会调查的 先生
Yeah, we'll look into this, sir, all right?
保持你的手♥机♥通畅就好
Now keep your phone on. That's all.
我四个月前注册过
I signed up for it, like, four months ago.
纯粹好奇
Out of curiosity.
我从来没约过炮什么的
I never hooked up or anything.
好吧
Okay.
就是他
That's him.
贾罗德·加纳克
Jarrod Ganek.
我们想谈谈你的前妻
We need to talk to you about your ex-wife.
-她说了什么 -她会说些什么
- What'd she say? - What would she say?
我不知道 我也不在乎
I don't know and I don't care.
离婚后 我去找她要回她欠我的钱
I go to talk to her about money she owes me after the divorce.
仅此而已 然后我就被捕了
That's it, and I get arrested.
从此我一直离她远远的
Haven't been within a million feet of her since.
如果她说了什么别的 她可以见鬼去了
So if she's saying different, she can kiss my ass.
你今天早上在哪
Where were you this morning?
-为什么这么问 -回答问题
- Why? - Answer the question.
除非你告诉我这是为了什么
I'm not answering a damn thing
不然我什么都不会说的
until you tell me what this is about.
你最好退后一步 贾罗德
Why don't you take a step back there, Jarrod?
今早我六点半起床 去了开心甜甜圈 然后来这里
I got up at 6:30, after that, Go Go Donuts, then here.
就这样
That's it. Okay?
现在告诉我到底是怎么回事
So now how 'bout you tell me what this is about?
杰西腹部中枪 如今在重症监护室
Well, Jess is in the ICU with a bullet inside her ribs.
等等 你说什么
Wait-- w-what?
我们需要那个甜甜圈店的地址
We're gonna need the address of the donut joint
或者你把收据找出来
or dig up the receipt.
而且你最好找到人给你作证
And you better find somebody that can verify
当时你在何处
when and where you were at.
她不会有事吧
Is she gonna be okay?
你在乎吗
What do you care?
加纳克有不在场证明
Ganek's alibi held.
主管和不少同事都能证明
Supervisor and a handful of coworkers confirmed
枪击发生时他正在上班
he was on the clock during the shooting.
我们也调查了他的财务状况
And we've been digging through his financials,
看看他会不会买♥♥凶杀人
just to see if he hired anyone,
那家伙简直一穷二白
and the guy doesn't have two nickels to rub together.
你觉得他洗脱嫌疑了吗
You like him for it?
打过老婆一次 就会有第二次
Once a wife beater, always a wife beater.
这样的话 继续把加纳克留在白板上
So Ganek stays on the board,
但我们重点调查其他嫌疑人
but we drill down on the other suspects.
人不少啊 警长
It's a long list, Sarge.
很多男人都跟她有过节
Lot of men with a lot of grudges.
老大 我们弄到了监视录像
Hey, boss, we got the security footage.
这是商店后面的卸货区 对吧
This is the loading dock behind the store, right?
还有呢
All right, there's more.
这是两分钟后
This is two minutes later.
退回去一点
Back it up.
那人是谁
Who the hell is that?
我是琳德赛警探
Detective Lindsay.
让她上来
Yeah, send her up.
今天早上
One of the women
逃离收♥容♥所♥的其中一个女人正在楼下
who fled the shelter this morning's downstairs.
我听到了枪声
I heard gunshots.
还有尖叫
And screaming.
我就打开门看看外面是怎么回事
So I opened my door and I looked out.
我看到了一个男人的背影
I saw the back of this man.
他正拿着一把枪指着杰西
He was pointing a gun at Jess.
她举起了双手 她...
She had her hands up. She was--
我猜她是想阻止...
She was trying to stop him from, I guess...
他向收♥容♥所♥里的其中一个女人开枪
shooting one of the women at the shelter.
我看见站在杰西身后的 是小瓦
I looked over Jess's shoulder and I saw it was Val.
她...
She was, like...
她蜷成了一团 正在哭泣
She was, like, curled up, crying.
关于枪手你有什么能告诉我们的吗
Can you tell us anything about the shooter?
他很高 是个白人
He was tall, white.
带着棒球帽 上面没有标示
He had a ball cap. It didn't have a logo on it.
可能有胡子 但我不确定
I think he had a beard, but I'm not sure.
你以前见过她吗
You ever seen him before?
你知道小瓦姓什么吗
Do you know Val's last name?
不知道 杰西不喜欢我们称呼别人的姓
No, Jess didn't like us using last names.
杰西不会有危险吧
Is Jess gonna be all right?
她很坚强
She's hanging in there.
克拉丽莎...
Clarissa, can you--
你能向我们描述一下小瓦吗
can you describe Val for us?
棕色头发 跟我一样高
Brown hair. My height.
棕色眼睛 很瘦
Brown eyes. Thin.
她在印第安纳州圣约翰上过学
She went to school in St. John, Indiana.
我记得她好像踢过足球
I think--I think she played soccer.
好吧
Okay.
北文森特高中 女子足球二队
我查看了印第安纳州
I pulled the virtual yearbooks
圣约翰仅有两所高中的数字年鉴
for both high schools in St. John, Indiana.
如果这女孩大约27岁
Now if this girl's about 27,
意味着她大概是2007年毕业的
that means she graduated about 2007.
应该差不多
Sounds about right.
问题是两所学校的女子足球校队和二队
Problem is that there are no girls named Val or Valerie
都没有叫瓦莱丽或者小瓦的女孩
on either the jv or varsity soccer teams.
然后我查了隔壁的镇
But I tried the next town over.
2007女子足球校队 州冠军
只有一所高中
One high school.
有两个叫瓦莱丽的
And...two Valeries.
好 把两个人的照片都打印出来给我
Great. Give me a printout on both.
没问题
You got it.
就是她 这就是小瓦
That's her. That's Val.
太好了
Great.
你帮了我们大忙
You've been really helpful.
你有地方可以去吗
Do you have anywhere to go?
你在这附近没有亲人吧
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表