当时被抓到的人都不相信警♥察♥
Guys who had just come over, didn't trust the cops,
表现极为暴♥力♥
extremely violent.
看来他们后继有人啊
Somebody picked up where they left off.
罗杰斯先生是怎么和亚美尼亚流氓们牵扯上的
How did Mr. Rogers get mixed up with the Armenian thugs?
我深入调查了埃姆斯的财务状况
You know what, I drilled into Ames' financials.
信♥用♥卡♥没有任何异常
There's nothing out of whack on the credit card.
而信托 房♥产都在他老婆名下
But trust, house, both in his wife's name.
埃姆斯真正持有的只有
The only thing that Ames actually has
大学发放的养老金
is a pension from the university
这也被他转交给了一家有限责任公♥司♥
which he had transferred over to an llc entity.
他用养老金买♥♥了十公斤的海♥洛♥因♥
Did he use his pension to buy ten keys of heroin?
不
N--no.
唯一从这个账户里出账的一笔钱
The only payment that came out of this account, though,
用来买♥♥了间公♥寓♥
is for an apartment.
在南环路第八街324号♥
It's 324 8th street. It's in the south loop.
去打电♥话♥申请搜查令
Get a telephonic search warrant.
-我们要搜查教授的公♥寓♥ -好
- Hit the professor's apartment. - Yes.
金
Hey, Kim.
干得漂亮
That was a really good bust.
谢谢 鲁塞克
Thanks, Ruzek.
难以置信你居然让我吃生菜三明治
Can't believe you made me eat a sandwich wrapped in lettuce.
你得远离碳水化合物
You got to stay away from the carbs.
它们会让你的感觉变得迟钝
They'll dull your senses.
这是芝加哥 我们在面包里夹肉
This is Chicago. We put bread on meat.
这么吃才舒坦 才有力气
It gives us comfort. It makes us strong.
你站在马路中间做什么
Hey, what are you doing in the middle of the street?
-先生 你迷路了吗 -没事的
- Hey, sir, you lost? - It's okay.
好像不是穿T恤的天气吧
Not exactly t-shirt weather.
好冷[西语]
Tengo frio.
冷[西语]
Frio?
好了 你有驾照或者身份证吗
All right, you got a license or ID?
-没有 -没有吗
- No. - No?
你会说英语吗
You speak English?
好 你的判断是什么
All right, what's your assessment?
他应该不是流浪汉
He doesn't appear to be homeless.
说西语
Spanish-speaking.
看来也不像是喝醉酒
I don't think he's intoxicated.
但他有可能嗑了药
He might be coming off drugs, though.
我也这么想 现在我们有两种解决方式
That's my read. Now there's two ways to play it.
我们送他去收♥容♥所♥ 然后继续巡逻
We take him to the shelter, get back on the beat,
我继续考察你
and I keep molding you,
或者我们带他回警局
or we take him to the district
一下午都拿来填写文书
and spend the rest of the afternoon filling out paperwork.
-你来选 -回警局
- You choose. - District.
就收工了吗
Call it a day?
你就朝生菜低头了吗
You going paws up after the lettuce wrap?
我只是照规矩办事
I'm just playing it by the book.
听我说 特鲁迪
Look, uh, Trudy,
也许你还没有准备好
maybe you're not cut out for this.
走吧
Come on.
你刚叫我什么
What did you just call me?
这间公♥寓♥租给了你丈夫名下的
So this apartment was rented to an LLC
有限责任公♥司♥
owned by your husband.
我不知道该跟你说些什么
I don't know what to tell you.
你对这间公♥寓♥一无所知吗
So you know nothing about the apartment?
我从来没去过那块地方
I've never even been to that part of the city.
他有没有可能是租给你的
Is there a chance he was renting it to you?
不 我也想
No, I-- I wish.
艾姆斯太太
Mrs. Ames,
你丈夫有没有可能有外遇
is it possible that your husband might have been having an affair?
几小时前 我还以为我丈夫
A few hours ago, I would have thought it was impossible
不可能是个毒贩子呢
that my husband was a drug smuggler.
我现在什么都不知道了
So what do I know?
走吧 珀尔
Come, Pearl.
律师说我们不该和警♥察♥谈话
The lawyer said we shouldn't talk to police.
等等 听着
Wait. Listen.
我只是想说
I just want to say,
我对我之前的行为深感抱歉
I am so sorry for the way I acted before.
我知道你很难接受
I know this isn't easy.
我能看看他吗
Is there any way I can see him?
听着 我们还在进行审讯
Look, we're-- we're still in the process of interviews.
你♥爸♥爸隐瞒事实
Your dad is caught up in a lie
很多人因此而受到了伤害
and a lot of people are getting hurt.
只有他能弥补一切
He's the only one who can fix this.
是啊
Yeah.
只是...
It's just--
他是我爸爸
He's my dad.
他是我所知最好的人
He's the best person I know.
珀尔 等我们查清所有的事
Look, Pearl, when we get to the bottom of this thing
结案以后 我保证你能再见到他
and we tie this off, I promise, you can see him. Okay?
好的
Okay.
拖得越久
The longer this goes,
你就陷得越深
the deeper you get.
相信我 你要是不肯说出真♥相♥
And believe me, you are not gonna crawl out from under this
就没法摆脱困境
until you start telling the truth.
我说的一直是真♥相♥
I have been telling the truth.
但不是全部的真♥相♥
Not the whole truth.
你漏说了那间公♥寓♥
You left out the apartment.
就是那间秘密公♥寓♥
The one you keep in the loop?
我们跟你妻子核实过了
We checked with your wife.
她对此一无所知
She didn't know about it.
我...
I--
那跟这件事毫无关联
That has nothing to do with this.
看着我
Look at me.
你要告诉我到底怎么回事
You're gonna tell me what this is.
我们会在那间公♥寓♥里找到什么
What are we gonna find in that apartment?
没有我的律师在场 我是什么都不会说的
I'm not saying anything else without my lawyer.
站起来
Stand up.
我好几次都忍♥不住想打电♥话♥给你们了
I was tempted to call you guys many times.
难以想象一群大反派会到
You wouldn't believe the parade of shady characters
这间公♥寓♥里来
coming to this apartment.
这有点不对劲 我能感觉得到
Yeah, something's up here. I can feel it in my bones.
酒不错
Well, pretty fancy wines.
好了 我们来看看
All right, let's check it out.
我这里有发现
Hey, I got something.
这些信的寄信人地址都一样
The letters all have the same return address.
斯泰特维尔监狱
Stateville Prison.
这家伙和犯人是笔友
This guy was pen pals with convicts, all right.
这些信很...
The letters are pretty...
生动
graphic.
而且不止跟一个人
And it's just not one guy.
我是说 鲁比肯拘留所
I mean, Rubicon Detention,
平克尼维尔州立监狱
Pinckneyville State.
这位教授在与十来位罪犯通信
Professor's been writing to ten other convicts.
我们发现教授的人生还有不为人知的一面
We've established that the professor had a secret life.
过去的四年里 他至少与11名罪犯
He was communicating with at least 11 convicts
保持通信
over the course of four years.
模式都一模一样
They all follow the same pattern.
他向他们保证等他们出狱后
He promises to help them get back on their feet
会帮他们重新生活
once they're released.
他会提供给他们住处
He offers them a place to stay,
但都有一个重要的额外条件
all with one giant string attached.
他想要...陪伴
He wants...companionship.
一物换一物 宝贝
Yeah, well, quid pro quo, baby.
好吧 艾姆斯的生活很危险
All right, well, Ames was living dangerously,
但他无法自拔
got in over his head.
其中一个罪犯利用他 逼他贩毒
One of the convicts used him, forced him to be a drug mule.
你确定是被逼的吗
Forced? You sure about that?
我们发现了些有意思的东西
We found something interesting.
我们调查了与艾姆斯
We've been focusing on the convict
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表