你昨晚过得怎么样
So how was your night last night?
做什么特别的了吗
Do anything special?
昨晚很棒
Yeah, it was amazing.
是吗
It was?
那现在我们做什么
So, I mean, what do we do now?
顺其自然如何
How about we keep it undefined?
-暂时 -好
- For now. - Okay.
你今晚过来就行 好吗
Hey, as long as you come over tonight, okay?
什么时间
Uh, what time?
肖恩
Sean!
肖恩
Sean!
快去 抓到他
Go! Go! Go get him!
停下 警♥察♥
Stop! Police!
警♥察♥ 不许动
Police! Don't move!
警♥察♥
Police!
-不许动 -你打了我
- Stay down! - You shot me.
-不许动 -你打了我
- Don't you move! - You shot me!
-不许动 -你打了我 你打了我
- Don't you move! - You shot me! You shot me!
-不许动 -你打了我
- Stay down! - You shot me!
-你为什么开枪打我 -我就打你
- Why you shot me for? - Yeah, I shot you!
-我什么都没做 -你开枪打了我的搭档
- I didn't do anything! - You shot my partner!
-我什么都没做 -你个混...
- I didn't do anything! - You mother--
你到底做了什么
what the hell did you do?
-你到底做了什么 -你打了我
- What the hell did you do? - You shot me!
你有神经病吗 不许动
What is your problem? Stay down!
你这是干什么
What are you doing?
我什么都没做
I didn't do anything!
肖恩
Sean!
重复 警官和疑犯都中枪
I repeat, officer and offender down!
派两辆救护车到西瑟马克街580号♥
Roll two ambulances to 580 West Cermak!
我的搭档中枪 疑犯中枪
My partner's been shot. Offender's been shot.
肖恩 你没事吧 肖恩
Sean, are you okay? Sean!
其它地方还中枪了吗
Are you hit anywhere else?
肖恩 快说句话
Sean, please talk to me!
告诉我
Just show me!
求你不要死 求你了
Please don't die! Please don't die!
肖恩
Sean!
-开了多少枪 -四枪 可能是五枪
- How many shots? - Four? Maybe five.
然后罗曼就大喊着让我去抓人
and then Roman, he screams at me to go.
-他那么说了吗 -是的
- He said that? - Yes.
所以我就把那个小混♥蛋♥追到那边街角
So I chased that little prick to that corner,
他又朝我开了两枪
he fires at me two more times.
我让他停下
I tell him to stop
然后他转身 往后瞥
and then he turns, looks over his shoulder,
手里有银色的东西 所以我就开枪了
something silver in his hand, so I fired.
整个过程中他都没离开过你的视线吗
You kept sight on him the whole time?
不是 他过街角的时候离开了
No, not when he rounded the corner.
但我只有几秒钟没看到他
But I only had my eye off him for a few seconds,
我确定是同一个人
it's the same kid.
他接近车的时候你看到他了吗
You get a look at him as he approached the car?
大概只瞥到了胳膊和上身
Maybe a glimpse. Mostly just arm and torso,
枪还有他开枪
gun and muzzle flashes.
银色枪 看上去像9毫米的
Silver gun, it looked like a .9.
你看到那家伙把枪丢在哪里了吗
Did you see where the asswipe tossed the piece?
-什么 -枪找不到
- What? - Can't find it.
-你没事吧 -没事 肖恩怎么样
- You all right? - Yes. How is Sean?
他流了很多血
He lost a lot of blood.
水警正在来找枪的路上
Marine Unit is en route to find the gun.
灯光不好的情况下40码外你打中他两枪
You hit him twice from 40 yards away in low light?
干得漂亮
Nice job.
金 金 过来
Kim. Kim, come here.
你得写一份声明
You got to put a statement together.
把发生的一切都写清楚 要完整可靠
Okay? List everything that happened. Be definitive.
不要掺杂个人情感
Keep your feelings out of it.
你说的一切都将无法改变
Everything you say will be carved in stone.
我想去医院
I want to get to Med.
写完之后
After.
17岁男性 多处枪伤
17-year-old male. Multiple GSWs.
一处在身侧下方 另一处在左侧大腿
One in the lower flank, one in the left thigh.
没有贯穿伤 昏迷指数15 血压166/72
No exit wounds. GCS 15, BP 166/72.
-心率128 -知道了
- Heart rate 128. - All right.
崔医生 枪伤患者 你上
Dr. Choi, you're going to Baghdad.
-好的 -有患者 什么情况
- Got it! - Talk to me, incoming!
27岁警官
27-year-old police officer.
脖子右侧 背左侧 手部枪伤
Gunshot wound to the right neck, left back, arm, and hand.
昏迷指数15 血压94/60 心率122
GCS 15, BPs 94/60. Heart rates 122.
好 转 到创伤2室
All right, rotate. We're going to Trauma 2.
不不 让他去崔医生那边
No, no, he goes with Choi!
让他去崔医生那边
He goes with Choi!
-大家都闭嘴 -麦基 拜托
- Everyone shut up! - Maggie, come on!
去创伤2室
Go into Trauma 2!
大家都别吵 我们开工
Everybody block out the noise. Let's get to work.
所有警官马上去候诊室等候
And every police officer clear into the waiting room now!
过去 快过去
Move! Move! Move!
滚出我的急救室
Get out of my ER!
谋杀♥警♥♥察♥未遂疑犯
迈克尔·文斯·埃利斯 无前科
Michael Vance Ellis. 17. No priors.
父亲为约翰·埃利斯 是个水管工
Father, John Ellis, is a plumber,
母亲为西西里·埃利斯 在银行工作
mother, Cecily Ellis, works at a bank.
我们正在查他们的地址
We're running their address
看看有没有报♥警♥让警员去过
for any historical in-service calls.
罗曼和埃利斯现在都在芝加哥医院做手术
Roman and Ellis are both in surgery at Med.
埃利斯的父母
Ellis' parents are there.
-找到监控录像了吗 -找到了
- You got surveillance footage? - Yeah.
已经把城市监控的录像上传过来了
I'm uploading the POD footage right here.
跟做梦一样 好像《费城故事》
It's unreal. Just like Philadelphia.
声明写好了吗
That your statement?
-好了 -来
- Yeah. - Come on.
你来我办公室
All right, you're gonna go into my office,
我把门关上
I'm gonna close the door,
然后你把这个记住
and I need you to memorize this.
每个词都记清楚
Every word.
水警那边说还没找到枪
Marine Unit says no gun yet.
好极了
Great.
-汉克 -什么事
- Hank? - Yeah.
助理州检察官在楼下
Assistant State's Attorney is downstairs.
来的是谁
Who'd we get?
彼得·斯通
Peter Stone.
怎么了
What was that about?
就是斯通把他送进监狱的
Stone's the guy who sent him to prison.
彼得
Peter.
汉克
Hank.
-罗曼警官还在重症监护室吗 -是的
- Officer Roman's in ICU? - That's right.
伯吉斯警官呢 她怎么样
And Officer Burgess? How's she holding up?
跟大家想的一样吧
As well as can be expected.
她是个什么样的警♥察♥
What kind of a cop is she?
特别优秀
A plus.
我需要事件的总体进展报告
I'm gonna need the General Progress Reports from the incident
还有罗曼警官和伯吉斯警官的所有相关报告
plus any CRs on both officers Roman and Burgess.
他们是现役警官 肯定会有人投诉过他们
They're active cops, they're gonna have complaint reports.
我明白
Yeah, I get it.
我们有42小时时间
We have 42 hours
要么起诉埃利斯先生 要么释放他
to either charge or release Mr. Ellis.
这我知道
Yeah, I'm aware.
我拿到资料后会给你
Feed you the info as I get it.
谢谢 但是鉴于这个事件的性质
I appreciate that, but because of the profile of the incident,
我们会展开平行且独♥立♥的调查
we'll be doing a parallel and independent investigation.
我的人已经在跟受害者谈了
My people are already talking to the victim.
对方开枪袭♥警♥ 清晰明了 彼得
This is a clean shoot, Peter.
我希望如此
I sure hope so.
尽快把那些报告给我
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表