出事了
Something's wrong.
博伊特遭人挟持
Voight was taken.
重点是我们行动
All that matters is that we move.
我们工作
We work.
你这次又惹上什么事,汉克?
What'd you get into this time, Hank?
我可以这样出去
I'm okay to go out like this.
你还不准死
You don't get to die yet.
你想要什么?
What do you want?
我想是重新开始
Start over, I guess.
离开?
To leave?
我不想离开团队
I don't want to leave the team.
你不会失去我们任何人的
You can't lose any of us.
东24街300号♥发生袭击事件
Three hundred East Twenty-Fourth Street. Battery in progress.
一位父亲和母亲互相攻击
We've got a father and mother going at it.
收到…72,你的位置在哪?
Ten-four... seventy-two, what's your twenty?
调度中心,我们在八街
Dispatch, we're over on Eighth Street.
我们过去处理
Hold us down for this location.
调度中心,除了那起进行中的抢案,还有一起警报
Dispatch, disregard that robbery in progress, we have a tripped alarm.
地点?
Location?
富勒顿大道2120号♥
Twenty-one-twenty Fullerton.
收到,能派你去处理袭击案件吗?
Copy, that. Can I get you on that potential battery in progress?
收到…这就过去
Ten-four... En route.
51,你可以把…
Fifty-one, can you put that...
霍华德的工作登录到我的系统上吗?我要行动了
...Howard job on my log, please? I'm rolling out.
全市1044单位
Ten-forty-four units in citywide,
西布力街1360号♥有人开枪
shots fired at Thirteen-sixty West Blake.
一人倒下
We've got one down.
5021,我去处理布力街的案件
Fifty-twenty-one hold me down
车上一人收到
responding on the Blake call, ten-ninety-nine.
被害人
@
新的犯人资料,刚从缉毒组那里拿到的
New stats on the offender, just got those from Narcotics.
我们还没正式欢迎你加入分局,是吧?
Mm, we never really gave you a real welcome to the unit, did we?
都过一个月了,现在才想帮我办派对?
It's been over a month. And you want to throw me a party now?
这是什么?贝莉的案子?
What's this for, the Bailey case?
嗯…只是一些背景资料
Mm-hmm... just background.
这是我的新系统,按字母排序
Well, this is my new system. I'm alphabetizing.
那是我们还欠书面报告的案件数量
That's how many cases we owe paperwork on.
B开头的有四件?
Four B's?
对,我已经按字母排序了
Yeah, well I've alphabetized the alphabetize.
并非总是这样的,泰利,相信我
It's not always like this, Telly. Trust me.
是啊…差点丧命的人…
Yes... The man almost died...
至少鲁塞伊是那样跟我说的…
That's what Ruzey told me at least...
别那样叫我
Don't call me that.
爱美莉,那是你在学校做的事
Emily, you got that started at the academy.
在这里别这样,这里是安全空间
Don't do it here. This is a safe space.
你从哪来的,鲁塞伊?
Where you come from, Ruzey?
你看…看到你做了什么好事了吧?
See... now you see what you did?
我刚跟金讲完电♥话♥
I was talking with Kim on the phone.
帮他挂个铃铛吧
Let's put a bell on him.
她怎么跟你说全国女性执法人员协会?
What'd she tell you about NAWLEE?
她说会议很棒,学到很多
Said the conference is good, learning a lot.
她因为我们的案件量有点不安
She's uh... disturbed by our case load.
所以考虑要提早回来
So, she's thinking about coming back early.
她不该那么做的
Well, she shouldn't.
-芝加哥警署爱全国女性执法人员协会 -我知道
-C.P.D. loves stuff like NAWLEE. -I know.
那对她有好处
It'll give her a leg up.
卡敏的案子结案了
Carmine's case is closed.
法官在所有指控上签字了
Judge signed off on all charges.
很好,你跟他说了吗?
Nice. Did you tell him?
好的,把文书作业处理好,我们要往下进行了
All right. Get all the paper done, we're moving on.
是的,长官
Yes, sir.
AV304…
Adam Victor three-oh-four...
你要特案组的资料还是缉毒组的?
Do you want special detail or a Narcotics detail?
缉毒组
Narcotics.
85,朗廷,有精神病患者
Eighty-fifth. and Langham, we've got a mental health,
有人开火
fire is here.
准备回应
Twelve-thirteen.
收到,准备回应
Ten-four, twelve-thirteen.
全市注意,可能是武装入侵民宅
Citywide, possible armed home invasion,
霍曼大道5109号♥
Fifty-one-zero-nine Homan,
据报有尖叫声,屋内有打斗的声音
got reports of screams and sounds of a struggle inside.
5021,我去霍曼大道,车上一人收到
Fifty-twenty-one hold me down responding on Homan, ten-ninety-nine.
芝加哥警署,不准动!
Chicago P.D. Freeze!
-好的…-转过去!
-Okay, okay, okay... -Turn around!
-抱歉…我没有…-靠在车上
-Sorry, sorry... I haven't... I... -Up against the car.
-我什么都没做,抱歉!-整个人靠上去!
-I didn't do anything. I'm sorry! -All the way up!
-抱歉 -转过去!
-I'm sorry. -Turn around!
-抱歉 -好,慢慢来…
-I'm sorry. I'm sorry. -All right. Easy...
抱歉,我只是…
Sorry, I just have...
你身上有能伤人的武器吗?
You got anything on you that can hurt me?
没有…
No, no, no, no, no, no, no...
-你身上有任何…-我只是想逃跑
-Do you have anything on you... -I'm just trying to get away.
-能伤人的武器吗?-我只是想逃跑
-...that can hurt me? -I'm just trying to get away.
我只是想逃离里面那个家伙
I'm just trying to get away... from the guy inside.
他杀了…他杀了所有人
He's kill... he's killing everybody.
好的,谁在里面?
Okay. All right, who's inside?
我不知道,抱歉
I... I... I don't know. I don't know. I'm sorry.
他还在里面吗?
Is he still in there?
我不知道
I don't know.
-好的…-抱歉
-All right... -I'm sorry.
-他有武器吗?-我不知道,等等,不
-Is he armed? -I don't know. Wait, no.
我们必须离开这里
We have to go.
-等等,你在干嘛?-他有武器吗?
-Wait. What are you doing? -Is the man armed?
不,我不知道,你…
No, no, no. I don't... I don't know. Are you...
5021在现场…
Fifty-twenty-one on scene...
你要把我丢在这里?
Are you just gonna leave me here?
霍曼大道5109号♥,通报真实无误,拘捕一人
...at Fifty-one-oh-nine Homan, call is bona fide. I got one in custody.
嘿!
Hey!
据报有人倒下,派救护车过来
Got reports of bodies --roll an ambo.
嘿!
Hey!
收到5021,救护车在路上了
Copy Fifty-twenty-one, ambo en route.
芝加哥警署!
Chicago P.D.!
芝加哥警署!
C.P.D!
警♥察♥!把手举起来!
Police! Let me see your hands!
离开那个人!
Get away from the body!
马上把手举起来!
Get your hands up, now!
他无法呼吸!
He can't breathe!
你想害他丧命?
You want him to die?
我不会把手举起来的!
I'm not putting my hands up!
听着,这里已经出事了…
Look, there's trouble here already...
凶手还在这栋屋子里吗?
Is the man who did this still in the building?
听着,凶手是男的,他逃跑了!
Look, it was one guy, and he ran off!
我不知道这里还有谁,快过来!
I don't know who else is in here! Come over here, man!
好,让开!
All right, move, move!
好,你得把手放在他头上
All right you gotta put your hands on his head.
试着止血
You gotta try to stop the bleeding.
-你得用力压 -哦…天啊!
-You gotta press hard. -Oh... Jesus!
用力压!
Press hard!
搞什么?
What the hell?
是袜子
It's a sock.
好,交给我,我来…
Ok, I got it. Here you are...
那家伙拿装着锁的袜子打他,然后把袜子塞进他喉咙
The guy beat him with a lock in sock, he shoved it down his throat.
好的,呼吸,深呼吸
Okay, Breathe. Take a breath.
深呼吸
Take a breath.
来吧,就是这样
Come on, that's it.
呼吸…好,撑着点,医护人员快到了
Breathe... okay, fight it. Help is coming.
我无法…
I... I can't...
不,你没事的…
No, you're okay, man. You're okay.
医护人员快到了,救护车在路上
Help is coming --we got an ambo on the way.
撑着点
Just fight it.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表