from area central, violent crimes, don't you?
罗曼枪击案的主要负责人
Lead detective on Roman's shooting?
当然 很高兴见到你 警探
Right. It's good to see you, Detective.
我只想再次说明
I just wanted to say again
我能对你的调查提供许多帮助...
how useful I can be to your investigation--
上次给你做完笔录后情况有什么变化吗
Did something change since I took your statement,
还是你确实看见了什么
or did you actually see something?
受害者的前妻说她看见了一把枪
Okay, the victim's ex-wife said she saw a gun.
有证据显示她被人用那把枪殴打过
I mean, there's evidence of her being beaten with it.
医院的报告并不详尽
The hospital report's inconclusive,
而且罗曼警官接受了
and Officer Roman underwent
痛苦的治疗来帮助这个女人的孩子
a painful medical procedure to help this woman's child.
所以他们的关系让人十分怀疑
So their relationship is... suspect.
好吧 你到底有什么目的
Okay, what is your agenda here?
因为在我看来
Because from where I'm standing,
你根本没有意思帮助一个
you look like you want to do anything
跟你戴着一样警徽
but help a jammed-up cop
如今身陷囫囵的警♥察♥同僚 警探
who wears the same badge as you, Detective.
我有警♥察♥报告表明
I have statements from officers
警方搜查了附近邻居 院子和小巷
who canvassed neighbors, yards, and alleys,
但都没有发现枪♥支♥
and no gun has been found.
别来妨碍我的调查
Stay out of my investigation.
谢谢你
Thanks.
那家伙真是混♥蛋♥ 怎么说
The guy's a prick. What's the word?
他们要我停职 直到弄清事情真♥相♥
I'm on ice till they figure this out.
我甚至连跟你讲话都不行
I shouldn't even be talking to you.
-我要怎么帮你 -你听到他说的了
- What can I do? - You heard him.
什么都别做 我们回头见
Nothing. I'll see you later.
伯吉斯
Burgess.
伯吉斯
Burgess.
伯吉斯 过来
Burgess! Get over here.
-什么事 -今天就靠你自己了
- What? - You're on your own today.
-什么 -没有搭档 也没有任务
- What? - No partner. No assignment.
你可以去任何你想去的地方巡逻
I want you out there patrolling wherever you want,
如果那附近正好
and if that happens to be in a neighborhood
丢失了一把枪...
where a gun went missing, well...
我什么都不知道
I don't know anything about that.
谢谢你 警长
Thank you, Sergeant.
我们需要文件 收据
We'll need documents, invoices.
如果那医生从国外订购了药物 必须弄清来源
If the doctor ordered medicine overseas, the source country.
任何证据都很重要
Every piece of evidence counts.
我需要证据表明瑞伯德有犯罪意图
I need proof that Reybold acted with criminal intent.
我需要证据表明他知道自己可能会造成伤害
I need evidence he knew his actions could result in harm,
但他还是这么做了
but he acted anyway.
在你们拿到这些之前 不要实施逮捕
Until you have that... no arrests.
听明白了吗
Is that clear?
干活吧
Let's do it.
安东尼奥 阿特沃特
Antonio, Atwater.
芝加哥警♥察♥
Chicago PD!
女士 从碎纸机旁移开
Ma'am, step away from the shredder.
立刻离开碎纸...
I need you to step away from the--
快 放下
Come on, come on, come on. Set it down.
把文件放下
Set it down.
警长 我们在这发现了一个人
Sergeant, we're holding one here
正在粉碎文件
shredding documents.
这只是预防措施 他们要找的是...
It's just preemptive. They're just looking for--
警长
Sergeant.
搜查令呢
Where's the warrant?
你拿着这么一张草草书写
So you came here with a hastily written
含糊不清的搜查令来干什么
and narrowly defined search warrant to what?
让我当事人的病人不安吗
Upset my clients' patients?
你的当事人一直在将他的病人
Your client has been diagnosing patients
误诊为癌症 并让他们接受
with cancer they don't have to fleece them
根本不需要的治疗
with treatments they don't need.
要我说让病人不安的是他
I'd say he's the one upsetting them.
这太荒谬了
This is absurd.
我有中西部最高的治愈率
I have the highest cure rate in the midwest.
我的病人都非常...
My patients are every--
瑞伯德医生
Dr. Reybold.
销毁病人档案
Shredding client files.
我没什么好隐瞒的 汉克
I have nothing to hide, Hank.
你们俩认识吗
You two know each other?
博伊特警长的亡妻曾是我的病人
I treated Sergeant Voight's late wife.
什么都别说了
Don't say another word.
知道销毁档案的人是什么人吗
You know who doesn't shred files?
不清白的人
Innocent people.
汉克 你了解我的
Hank, you know me.
我曾握着你妻子的手 在她...
I held your wife's hand when she--
瑞伯德医生
Dr. Reybold.
卡米尔的死我也很难接受
Camille's death was hard on me too.
不准你提她的名字 知道吗
Don't you say her name. You hear me?
别冲动 警长
Back up, Sergeant.
她是如此坚强
She was such a fighter.
她不会希望你这么做的
She would not want you to do this.
-你被捕了 -汉克
- You're under arrest. - Hank...
-凭什么 -妨碍公务
- On what grounds? - Obstruction of justice.
你们可以去21区警署保释他
You can pick him up at the 21st.
-铐上他 -起来
- Cuff him. - Get up.
在我到场之前 什么话都别说 迪恩
Don't say anything until I get there, Dean.
-把手放到身后 -把这里查封
- Hands behind your back. - Shut it down.
收到
Copy that.
圣诞快乐
我告诉过警探说有枪了
I told the detective there was a gun.
我不知道我还能做什么
I don't know what more I could do.
所以那一晚...
So that night...
在罗曼朝他开枪后 里奇是步行离开的
Ritchie took off on foot after Roman shot him,
但第二天这里没有发现注册在他名下的车辆
but no car registered to him was found here the next day.
我查过优步 他没有注册过账户
So I checked with uber. He doesn't have an account.
这里也没有出租车
No cabs came here,
他的公交卡也没有带在身上
and his monthly el pass doesn't have him on it all day.
所以...我在想
So...I'm wondering,
是不是谁开车送他来的
did, maybe, somebody drive him here?
丹尼
Denny.
里奇的弟弟
Ritchie's brother.
里奇有过几次醉驾 驾照被吊销了
Ritchie had a couple DUIs and had his license yanked.
所以都是丹尼开车送他
So, Denny, he drove him around.
好 你觉得丹尼会不会
Okay, do you think that Denny could have
来了这里之后就等着
stayed when he came here?
等里奇出来
Waited for Ritchie to come out?
也许吧
Maybe.
丹尼 他是个好人
Denny's--he's a good guy.
这是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
就...就是...
Just--just that...
你还有什么需要告诉我的吗 卡莉
Is there anything else I should know, Callie?
没有
No.
我不知道你是不是还记得
You know, I don't know if you remember,
以前卡米尔去你办公室就诊的时候
but when Camille used to see you in your office--
这...
And this is...
当她被化疗折磨得痛不欲生时...
When she was at her lowest from the pain of chemo--
你会握住她的手
Well, you'd take her hand
告诉她要珍惜人生的每分每秒
and tell her she should just treasure every moment
因为生命是如此的脆弱
because life is so fragile.
你最好开始享受每分每秒吧
You better start enjoying every moment.
两年前
Two years ago,
瑞伯德医生告诉我患了骨癌
Dr. Reybold told me I had bone cancer.
他说要治好很难
He said it would be tough,
但我们会共同面对
but we'd get through it together.
他给我施加的化疗
The kind of chemo he gave me,
让我的骨骼枯朽
it rots your bones.
我没办法继续工作
I couldn't stay at my job.
我不能陪孩子们玩
I can't play with my children,
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表