你陷害我
You set me up.
安东尼奥 他们在楼上一层
Antonio, they're one floor up.
贝克特 警♥察♥已经包围这里了
Beckett, the cops. They're everywhere.
我无法瞄准
I don't have a shot.
你谋杀了芝加哥警署警员
You ordered the murder of a Chicago Police officer?
在我车里放炸♥弹♥
Put a bomb in my car?
企图杀害我全家
You try to kill my family?
我15年前就该这么做
I should've done this 15 years ago.
汉克... 住手
Hank. Hank. Hank, come on.
汉克 汉克
Hank! Hank.
你不会再见到太阳了
You'll never see the light of day again.
起来
Get up.
走
Let's go.
还不错吧
It's not bad, huh?
处理掉
Get rid of it.
我们不用这个 小子
It's not us, kid.
好
All right.
老埃
Al.
有人来找
You got a visitor.
不要跟我说
Don't tell me.
你是来要钱的
You want some money.
不是
No, no.
给你
Here.
虽然我离菲尔兹夫人远
Look, I'm far from Mrs. Fields,
但我做了些点心 希望你喜欢
but I made some cookies that I hope you don't hate.
好
Ah, okay.
是巧克力花生酱味的
They're chocolate peanut butter.
我最喜欢吃了
Oh, my favorite.
-真的吗 -是
- Really? - Yeah.
我也最喜欢这个
Mine too.
好了 我要去拳击馆了
Okay, well, I am heading to the gym.
安东尼奥让我绑踝沙带
Antonio has me wearing ankle weights.
他说我腿功很差
Says my footwork sucks.
没错
Yeah.
你随后要来吗
You gonna drop by later?
可能吧
I might.
欢迎你来
Yeah, you know, I like it when you do.
再次谢谢你
Thanks again.
没事
Oh, yeah.
你好啊 大神探
Hello, ace ventura.
-就你会吐槽 -别这样嘛
- Good one. - Aww, come on, now.
如果你认为你会生我的气
If you think you're gonna get mad at me,
那你就错了
you're barking up the wrong tree.
继续吐 伙计
Keep it up, buddy.
不吐了
That was my last one.
好
Good.
因为我不想晚上睡狗窝
'Cause I wouldn't want to end up in the dog house.
我在想一件事
Hey, I was thinking.
我没有别的意思
I mean, this is in no way related to anything other than,
就是考虑实际状况
you know, being practical.
我想推迟婚礼日期
I was thinking maybe we should push our wedding date back.
推迟多久
Hm. How long?
说不好 一年左右吧
I don't know. Like a year.
等我们把一切处理好
You know, make sure we get everything right.
行 没问题
Okay, totally. Sure.
真的吗
You think so?
当然了
Yeah, why not?
没必要压力太大 对吧
Why put a bunch of pressure on it, you know what I mean?
否则自己会疯的
Drive ourselves crazy.
我得再去拿几件东西
Hey, I got to go grab a couple more things,
然后我们走
then we take off?
-好 -我去了 宝贝
- Yeah. - All right, babe.
去吧
Bye.
我都已经说了两年了 医生
I've been saying it for two years, doc.
街区繁荣发展
Up-and-coming neighborhood.
成长型市场
Growth market.
现在看看周围
And now look around.
你看到了什么
What do you see?
我看着跟以前一样啊 赫尔曼
Well...Kind of looks the same to me, Herrm.
我看到了潜力
I see potential.
查尔斯医生
Dr. Charles.
警探
Detective.
谢谢 赫尔曼
Thanks, Herrmann.
别客气 亲爱的
You got it, sweetheart.
好了
All right.
敬那头大象
To the elephant.
我们一点一点吃完 而不是一口吞下的那头
The one we eat a piece at a time instead of whole.
就是要那样把那个混♥蛋♥处理掉
That's kind of how you get the son of a bitch out of the room.
对吧
Right?
没错
Yeah.
我们来庆祝
We're celebrating.
庆祝什么
What are we celebrating?
汉克让我搬回我的公♥寓♥住
Hank is letting me move back into my apartment.
他信任我
He trusts me.
这可是大好消息
Wow. That's huge.
对
Yeah.
他应该是只想独占回他的卫生间吧 随便了
I think he just wants his bathroom back, but whatever.
你损坏卫生间确实很有一手
Well, you can do some serious damage in a bathroom.
怎么了 我只是说你不喜欢整理
What? I just meant you're messy.
你就是个不喜欢整理东西的人
Like, you're a messy person.
天啊
God.
不过说真的 这样很好
Seriously, though, this is good.
我开始还担心你陷得太深
I was worried that hole you were digging was gonna be too deep.
我很幸运
I was lucky.
有很多人去拉我出来
I had a lot of people reaching in to pull me out.
埃尔文
Alvin.
汉克
Hank.
勃艮第葡萄酒 对吧
Burgundy, right?
这...
That a...
这是你想跟我和解的意思吗
That a peace offering?
我是想跟你道歉
I'm in an apologetic mood.
天啊
Oh, man.
过去欠下的债
We're always gonna be paying for
我们迟早都要换的 对吗
the debts of the past, aren't we?
对
Yeah.
应该是吧
I guess we are.
你知道吗
You know something?
如果需要 我余生都会那么做
I'll do it for the rest of my days if I have to.
绝不后悔
No regrets.
阿门
Amen.
阿门
Amen.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表