克罗利治安官
Deputy Crowley.
芝加哥警署 举起手来
Chicago PD, put your hands up!
我浏览了你们队伍过去六个月的行动
Been reviewing your team over the past six months.
你们可真是厉害啊
You certainly have an aggressive unit.
多谢夸奖
Thank you.
有个小姑娘 是我的女儿
There's a young girl, and she's my daughter.
如果你真想回到我们身边一起生活
If you have any hope of keeping us together,
最好做亲子鉴定
you better get a paternity test.
亲子鉴定
结果出来了
The results are in.
那晚只此一次
The other night was a one-time deal.
大家也都知道
Everybody knows.
所以为什么我们要遮遮掩掩
So why are we still trying to hide it?
我们走吧
We should get out of here.
我真不知道他是怎么看我的
And, you know, really don't know what he thinks of me.
我一年前升职了
I mean...I got bumped up a year ago.
但还是不清楚情况
I still don't know where I'm at.
你比我更了解博伊特
I mean, you know Voight little better than me.
你觉得他认为我是个好警♥察♥吗
You think he thinks I'm good police?
我觉得博伊特认为每个人都有提升的空间
I think Voight thinks everyone's got room for improvement.
-你知道我的意思吗 -明白
- You know what I'm saying? - Yeah, I feel you.
那是詹姆斯·惠特克吗
Is that James Whitaker?
31局的队长 对吧
Oh, he's the captain of the 31st, right?
简直就像芝加哥的黑衣教皇
Like the black pope of Chicago.
手腕了得
Does a big card game.
市里有权有势的人都在他那儿
All the powerful brothers in the city are there.
进入他的圈子你就赢了
If you're in that game, you made it.
要搞定博伊特这个人吧...
You know, the way you've got to handle Voight is you--
等等
Oh, hold on.
聊得很愉快
Good talk.
惠特克队长
Captain Whitaker?
凯文·阿特沃特 情报组的
Kevin Atwater out of intelligence.
只是过来介绍一下我自己
Just wanted to come over here and introduce myself.
阿特沃特
Atwater.
是的 长官 还有
Yes, sir. See, um,
我算是个新人
I'm a little new.
还在适应中
You know, still kinda settling in my bones.
您二十年前也处在我这样的位置
But, you know, 20 years ago, you were where I am,
再过二十年
and 20 years down the road, you know,
我希望能成为像您这样的人
I'm hoping that I can be where you are.
您知道的 同是黑人兄弟...
And, you know, being a brother...
阿特沃特警官
Officer Atwater,
你犯了两个错误
You just made two mistakes.
第一 我不在乎我们的肤色是否相同
First, our shared skin color is irrelevant to me.
好警♥察♥与肤色无关
Good police is good police.
第二 我每天只有半小时的自♥由♥时间
And secondly, I get one half hour of peace each day,
也就是早饭时间
by myself, which is my breakfast,
而你打扰到我了
and you have disturbed that.
所以我最好...
Yeah, so I should probably just--
没错
Yes.
不 我不知道他失踪了
Actually, no, I didn't realize he was missing
直到今早 这不像科林会做出的事情
until this morning. That's not like Colin.
他是个负责任的孩子
He's very responsible.
-他多大 -15岁
- How old is your son? - 15.
-你给学校打过电♥话♥了吗 -能打的都打了
- You called his school? - I called everybody.
给他手♥机♥打了无数次电♥话♥
I called his cell phone a million times.
他之前离家出走过吗
Has he ever run away before?
-没有 -好的
- Never. - Okay.
我们会放出寻人启事
We can get the ball rolling on a missing person's report,
但我需要他最近的照片
but I'll need a recent photo.
-我在他床上发现了这个 -他的日记吗
- I found this under his bed. - His diary?
你们得看看
You need to look at it.
他不仅仅是失踪了
He's not just missing.
我讨厌满是骗子的学校
我想杀人
"我想杀人"
"I want to kill."
我发誓 我根本不知道
I swear to you, I had no idea.
科林很焦虑
Colin has been pretty agitated.
我以为这只是正常的青春期现象
I thought it was just normal teenage stuff.
今天我会在WCD复仇
"今天我会在WCD复仇"
"Today I will have my revenge at wcd."
WCD是什么
WCD?
韦布斯特乡村日校 他的学校
Webster Country Day, his school.
你儿子能拿到枪吗
Does your son have access to a gun?
这边
Right this way.
科林·布莱克
Colin Blake.
昨天失踪 拿走了家里装满弹♥药♥的手♥枪♥
Went missing yesterday with a loaded pistol taken from his house.
我们和校长确认过了
We checked with the headmaster.
科林旷课了
Colin was marked absent,
但他母亲看到他的自行车在学校外面
but his mom recognized his bike outside the school,
所以我们认为他在学校
so we think he's here.
给所有学生都发一张他的照片
Well, get very uniform a picture of this kid
开始搜查校园吧
and start sweeping the campus.
明白
Got it.
-好小子 -警长
- Atta boy. - Sarge.
刚得到消息
Just got word.
巡警在学校后面发现了一具尸体
Patrol found a body behind the school.
在围墙那边
By the fence.
什么情况
What do we got?
是他
It's him.
已经冷了 他死了有一段时间了
Well, body's cool. He's been here a while.
他手里还握着枪
He's still holding onto the gun,
入口伤处有火♥药♥痕迹
and there's a muzzle flash by the entry wound.
像是自杀
It looks like a suicide.
那是22口径的手♥枪♥
It's a .22 caliber.
难怪没人听到枪声
No wonder nobody heard the shot.
伯吉斯
All right, Burgess,
你把枪送去取证
I want you to hand deliver that pistol to forensics.
-告诉他们快点进行弹道检测 -明白
- Tell them I need a rush order to confirm ballistics. - Got it.
继续搜查学校
And keep sweeping the school.
看看这孩子是不是独自行动的
We don't know if this kid was operating alone.
大家都别动
Guys, nobody move!
别用对讲机
Don't key your radios.
慢慢后退
Just back up slow.
有炸♥弹♥
We got a bomb.
芝加哥警署 第三季第七集
防爆小组
芝加哥警署 防爆小组
是个粗糙的土制炸♥弹♥
It's a very crude pipe bomb.
谢谢 萨利
Thanks, Sully.
土炸♥弹♥一旦放对了地方杀伤力也很大啊
Crude bomb in the right place will do a lot of damage.
这太奇怪了
Just doesn't make any sense.
我不知道他发生了什么事
I don't know what happened to him.
他一直是个快乐的孩子
He was always such a happy kid.
我知道你现在一定很难过
I can't imagine how difficult this is,
但我必须得问你一些问题
but I have to ask these questions.
科林昨天就失踪了
Colin went missing yesterday,
但你今天才报的警
but you didn't report it until this morning.
对吗
Is that right?
我很晚才回家
Oh, I--I got home late.
直接就睡了
I fell asleep.
我还以为他在家
Just assumed he was here.
他是怎么能拿到枪的
How was he able to get his hands on a gun?
我前夫留给我防身用的
My ex left it for my protection.
除了游泳队 你儿子还有其他课外活动吗
Did your son have any activities outside of the swim team?
电子游戏
Video games.
他很喜欢玩游戏
Lots--lots of video games.
这么说他一直没人管他了
So he was basically unsupervised?
没办法 我要打两份工
It's hard when you work two jobs.
又没钱请保姆
It's not like I can afford a nanny.
我不是指责你 布莱克女士
That wasn't an accusation, Ms. Blake.
今天训练跟EJ聊天 他是唯一懂我的人
科林的朋友EJ是谁
Who was Colin's friend, EJ?
我不太清楚
I'm not really sure.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表