Scare tactics.
知道了 我听说过
Yeah, I've heard of those.
我
Me?
我喜欢真正的身体暴♥力♥
I prefer actual physical violence.
爽吗
Yeah.
爽吧
Yeah.
看着我
Look at me.
看着我
Hey, look at me.
萨拉·弗雷泽在哪里
Where's Sarah Frazier?
我只是个中间人
I'm just a middleman.
我负责找女孩 但不是我管理
I bring in the girls, but I don't run them.
不是我管理
I don't run them!
告诉我名字
Give me a name.
如果他知道我被抓了
If he knows I've been pinched,
她肯定已经死了
she's gone already.
名字
A name.
史蒂文·尤里西
Steven Ulrich.
有贩毒 故意伤人前科
Priors for distribution, agg assault.
跟几个失踪女孩有过关系
Been linked to a few missing girls.
现在缉捕队认为他犯有强制劳役
Now Vice likes him for involuntary servitude
和从事性♥交♥易罪
and sex trafficking.
他把女孩子利用到没有价值
He holds on to girls until they're worn out,
然后再卖♥♥到全国各处
then trades them to networks across the country.
特雷弗说尤里西在布里奇波特的
Trevor says Ulrich is operating a brothel
一家俱乐部外经营着一个窑子
out of a club in Bridgeport.
汉克
Hank.
什么事
Yeah?
现在有个州检察官在楼下
I got a state's attorney downstairs
他说需要马上跟你谈谈
who says he needs to talk to you right now.
交给我 我们去准备
I got this. We'll gear up.
谢谢
Thanks.
警长 我知道你今天很忙
Sergeant, I know you've had a busy day.
还没结束 有事快点说
Well, it's not over. Let's make it quick.
詹姆斯·贝克特被释放了
James Beckett's being released from prison.
我觉得应该亲自来告诉你
Figured I'd tell you in person.
贝克特的律师根据弗莱切的证词
Beckett's attorneys petitioned a judge
向法官做出了情愿
based on Ms. Fletcher's testimony.
重审前原定罪撤销
Conviction's been vacated pending a retrial.
那就再审
So try him again.
不可能
It's not gonna happen.
我老板是那个案子的首席检察官
My boss was the lead prosecutor in that case,
我是不会冒险暴露他的
and I'm not exposing him to the blowback.
所以这是政♥治♥喽
So this is politics?
这件案子事关很多 但怎样你都不该
Oh, this is a lot of things, not the least of which is
冒险违反第14条规定做假证
you risking a rule 14 violation for making a false statement.
你真的想终结自己的职业生涯吗
You really want to end your career in the property room?
能让贝克特那样的人♥渣♥关进监狱
To keep a scumbag like Beckett off my streets,
我愿意冒险
you bet your ass.
那在你为了处理家事
Well, you should've thought about that
藏了一段三周的监控视频前
before you ditched a three-week-long surveillance
就该想到这点
to deal with a domestic.
板上钉钉了
Ink's dry.
他们一小时后就释放他
They're releasing him in an hour.
我们会一直找你女儿的
We're not gonna stop looking for your daughter.
我就想跟你说一声
I just wanted you to know.
第一次派遣我失去了房♥子
I lost my house after the first tour.
第二次失去了妻子
Wife left after the second.
这我都能接受
I could handle all that.
但没有陪我女儿...
But not being there for my daughter...
如果作为父亲 这是我
If this is the one thing I can do
唯一能做的事
as a father,
唯一...
the one thing...
结果却这样了
Then here we are.
我们会找到她的
We're gonna find her.
我保证
I give you my word.
抱歉...把你牵扯进这件事
I'm sorry... for dragging you into this.
男人之间
Man to man.
你过来 过来
Hey, hey, hey, hey. Hey, come here. Come here.
派对结束了
The party, it's over.
-没事 -交给我
- It's all right. - I got her. I got her.
安全
Clear.
鲁塞克
Ruzek?
上
Move up.
杰
Jay.
-安全 -安全
- Clear. - Clear.
鲁塞克 上
Ruz, go.
安全
Clear.
芝加哥警♥察♥ 你是谁
Chicago police! Who are you?
那个贱♥人♥ 她打了我
That bitch-she shot me.
-尤里西在哪里 -从后面走了
- Where's Ulrich? - He's out back.
这是尤里西
It's Ulrich.
芝加哥警♥察♥ 萨拉 是你吗
Chicago police! Sarah, is that you?
救命
Help me!
救命
Help me!
没事了
It's okay.
结束了 没事了
It's over. It's all right.
你现在安全了 都结束了
You're safe now. It's over. It's over.
都结束了...
It's over. It's over. It's over.
萨拉·弗雷泽
Sarah Frazier.
她来过这里吗
Was she here?
发生什么事了 她受伤了吗
What happened? Is she hurt?
尤里西
Ulrich...
他本来想把我们扔在这里
He was gonna dump us off somewhere.
但是萨拉抢了他的枪
But Sarah, she grabbed his gun.
她开枪打了他
She shot him.
交管局刚报告有一名白人少女拿着枪
CTA just reported a female, white, late teens
在莱克街和阿什兰街交叉口上了L号♥地铁
boarded an L train at Lake and Ashland with a handgun.
我们走
Let's go.
快走
Go, go, go.
情报组 下面交给我们
Intelligence. We got it from here.
我叫艾琳·琳德赛
My name's Erin Lindsay.
我是芝加哥警署的人
I'm with the Chicago Police Department.
我要进来了 好吗
I'm gonna come in, okay?
我们是来帮你的
We're here to help.
有很多人在找你
There's a lot of people that are looking for you.
萨拉
Sarah?
你知道我的名字
You know my name?
我知道发生在身上的一切
I know all about what happened to you.
不 你不知道
No, you don't.
我知道特雷弗 我知道他的所作所为
I know about Trevor, and I know what he did.
萨拉
Sarah?
听我说 他进监狱了 知道吗
Listen, he's in jail. Okay?
他再也无法伤害任何人了
He's never gonna hurt anybody again.
太晚了
It's too late.
不晚
It's not.
萨拉 你听我一句好吗
Sarah, I need you to do something for me, okay?
把枪放下行吗
Can you put the gun down?
萨拉
Sarah?
我后面的两位警官有点紧张
These two officers behind me are a little nervous.
他们担心你会伤害他人
They're afraid you're gonna hurt someone.
我无法这样继续活下去
I can't live with this.
萨拉
Sarah.
萨拉 你先等一下 好吗
Sarah, I just need you to hold on, okay?
能做到吗
Can you do that for me?
先等十分钟 好吗
Can you hold on for just ten minutes?
好
Okay.
打电♥话♥给博伊特
Call Voight.
那个姑娘找到了 但我们需要她父亲
We have the girl, but we need the father.
她手里有枪 好像不想活了
She has a gun, looking like she wants to end it.
我保证
You have my word,
一切尽在我的掌控之中
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表