生日快乐亲爱的...
Happy birthday dear.....
挚爱的丈夫 父亲和儿子 贾斯汀·博伊特
1992年10月10日至2016年5月25日
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you
你上个月就回来了
So you were in town last month.
是啊 来见一个朋友
Yeah, I was seeing a friend.
哪个朋友
So who's this friend?
汉克...
Hank...
贾斯汀
Justin!
你做得很好
You did good.
我要亲自找出害我儿子的人
I'm gonna find who did this to my son.
我是贾斯汀的父亲
I'm Justin's dad.
开始挖
Start digging.
求你了 贾斯汀不会想让你这样的
Please, Justin wouldn't want you to do this.
艾琳 走开 马上走
Erin, get out of here--now.
我告诉你在我一枪崩了他之前
I'm gonna tell you what I told him
告诉他的话
right before I put a bullet in his head.
怎么回事
What happened?
没什么
Nothing.
你还好吗
You okay?
没事
Yeah.
我得走了
I got to go.
警探
Detective.
情报组追赶杀了
On the night the intelligence unit
贾斯汀·博伊特的凶手的当晚
was pursuing Justin Voight's killer,
我在监控队伍无线传输
I was monitoring the team's radio transmissions
以及地理位置
and geographical locations.
对你和博伊特警长的手♥机♥
I had your cell phone and Sergeant Voight's
进行三角测量时 无线通讯断了第二次
triangulated the second radio traffic stopped.
当时你们都在这里
The two of you were both right here
在仓库里
at the Silos
而其他队员都在城市各处追查
while the rest of the team was pinged clear across the city.
没错
That's right.
我们是在这里
We were here.
博伊特警长喜欢
This is a place that Sergeant Voight
在这里思考问题
comes to gather his thoughts.
你把他踢除出案件 他感到很迷茫
And he was reeling after you pulled him off the case,
所以当我打不通他电♥话♥或者无线呼叫不到他时
so when I couldn't get him on his cell or the radio,
我就来这里
I came here.
做什么
And did what?
和他谈谈
Talked...
谈谈他旁人无法想象的
about his unimaginable grief
丧子之痛
over losing Justin.
那晚是一个警♥察♥的儿子被杀了 长官
It was a cop's son that was killed that night, Commander.
我不知道你是否清楚这一点
I don't know if anyone briefed you on that.
所以你同意他的所作所为吗
So you agree with what he did?
我不知道你指的是什么
I don't know what you're referring to.
你不让我们碰案子
You pulled us off the case.
我们听从了
We complied.
据我们所知
As far as we know,
杀贾斯汀的凶手还逍遥法外
Justin's killer's still out there somewhere.
你还要帮博伊特隐瞒多久
How much longer are you gonna cover for Voight,
要毁掉你自己的事业
at the expense of your own career
还有整个警局的名声吗
and this entire department's reputation?
你觉得无所谓吗
Does that matter to you?
还是你已经完全陷进了他的世界
Or have you been fully absorbed into his world?
我知道你亏欠于他
I know you're indebted to him.
你15岁时他将你从街上带了回去
He pulled you off the streets when you were 15.
但现在你该为自己想想了
But it's time for you to think for yourself.
-纵火吗 -毫无疑问
- Arson? - No doubt.
汽油味很重 但没有燃料管或者燃料箱破裂
Strong smell of gasoline, but no ruptured fuel lines or tanks.
肯定是有人故意倒的
This was definitely a pour.
受害人可能之前就死了
Victim was probably dead beforehand,
要不然他拼了命也会想爬出去
otherwise he would've tried like hell to crawl out of there.
真惨啊
Man, what a way to go.
是啊
Yeah.
我们派人去查
We have guys checking the security cameras
-集装箱上的监控了 -有消息告诉我
- over by the containers. - Keep me posted.
明白
Copy that.
汉克
Hank.
我听说了你儿子的事
I heard about your son.
请你节哀顺变
I just wanted to tell you how sorry I am.
谢谢 马特
That means a lot, Matt.
警长
Yo, Sarge.
车牌查出来了 车主是泰德·伯纳
Plates came back to a Ted Berner.
55岁 没有前科
55, no priors.
好 谢谢
All right, thanks.
-怎么样了 -不好
- Hey, how'd it go? - Not great.
看看这个
Hey, check this out.
-什么 -这里
- What? - Right here.
他胸前是什么
What's that on his chest?
警方窃听器吗
Is that a police wire?
查查看看
Well, let's find out.
那是我的车吗
Hey, is that my car?
-你是谁 -那是我的车吗
- Whoa! Who are you? - Is that my car?
-泰德·伯纳 -车被偷了吗
- Uh--Ted Berner. - Was it stolen?
不 我儿子埃文借走了
No, my son Evan borrowed it.
我没他消息 所以就定位了他的手♥机♥
I hadn't heard from him, so I located his phone on the app.
埃文在这里吗
Is--is Evan here?
伯纳先生 前座有一个成年人
Mr. Berner, there's an adult in the front seat,
但我们还未确定身份
but we haven't identified him.
埃文戴着我父亲的手表 在右腕上
Evan wears my father's, um, watch on his right wrist--
老式的欧米伽表
an old Omega.
是他吗
Is it him?
不 不要啊
No. No, please...
不要
Please.
不要 不要
Please...please.
芝加哥警署
第四季第一集
他有欠谁钱吗
Did he owe anyone money?
不 他回家是为了省钱
No, he moved back home to save cash.
他明年要去英国上学
He was gonna do a semester in England next year.
伯纳先生 你儿子可能戴着窃听器
Mr. Berner, your son may have been wearing a wire--
像警方录音设备一样
like a police recording device.
你知道是为什么吗
Does that make any sense to you?
什么 不
What? No.
-我一无所知 -好吧
- None. - Okay.
好的 我们现在送你回家 伯纳先生
All right, we'll get you home now, Mr. Berner.
我经常读到南部发生的谋杀案
You read about all these murders on the South Side,
但是我住在溪郊 以为自己很安全
but living in Edgebrook, you think you're safe.
真不敢相信会发生所能这种事
I can't believe this is happening.
他...
He was...
你确定你没事吗
Are you sure you're all right--
这么快就回来上班
coming back to work so soon?
没事
Yeah.
我需要这个
I need this.
你孙子还好吗
How's your grandson?
感谢上帝
Thank God for him.
这是唯一让人欣慰的事了
That's the only blessing in this whole thing.
他年纪小还不明白 因为...
He's too young to figure it out, because...
我无法想象要怎么和一个八岁的孩子解释
I can't imagine telling an eight-year-old.
是啊
Yeah.
如果你还有别的需要...
You need anything else...
你还想说什么吗
Anything else you want to talk about?
你好像有别的事要说
There seems to be something on your mind.
没有
No.
那好吧
Okay, then.
警长
Sergeant, hey.
伯吉斯 刚刚没看到你
Hey, Burgess, didn't see you there.
今天我会有新搭档吗
So I'm getting a new partner today?
没错
Yes, indeedy.
因为我听说她原来是在
'Cause the thing is, I heard she came from
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表