这世界根本不是你想的那样
The world doesn't work like that.
为什么
Why not?
不能你想要什么
Cause you can't have something
就有什么
just because you want it.
但亨利的父母为他做了啊
But Henry's parents got it for him.
这是我们家 自己家人 我们要做对自己好的事
This is our house, our family. We do what's best for us.
我不会花钱雇辆电游大巴
I'm not paying for a video game bus to be parked out front
停在门口仨小时
for three hours.
好吧
Okay.
你是说你放弃了
"Okay" you give up,
还是说你理解了我的话
or "Okay" you understand what I'm saying?
我放弃了
Okay," I give up.
怎么了
What's going on?
太可怕了
It's--it's horrible.
黑人小男孩
Tender-age black male.
被枪杀
Executed.
一枪打头 一枪打中胸膛
One shot to the head, other to the chest.
背部也中了一枪
Third was in his back.
9毫米口径枪
9 millimeter.
没有挣扎的痕迹
There's no signs of a struggle,
也没有他被限制过的迹象
and no signs that he was restrained.
也许他认识袭击者
Maybe he knew the assailant,
是他们把他带到这里来的
and they led him back here.
你看到谁把那孩子带到这里来了吗
Did you see who took the kid down the side street?
没有
No.
我们过一会儿再私下谈谈如何
How about we talk later on, in private?
不要
No.
你看到他们是怎么枪杀那个孩子了
You seen how they blew that little kid away.
你觉得他们会怎么对我
What you think they gonna do to me?
我看到有辆白色越野车在运动场边上开
I saw this white SUV drive around the playground.
很慢
Slow.
车子体积挺大的
Kind of big.
车顶有行李架
It had a roof rack on it.
我再看的时候就看到四个人下车
And then I glance over and see four guys get out.
我就看到这么多了
That's all I saw.
他们是白人吗 还是黑人
Were they white? Black?
白人只会穿过这里去买♥♥毒品
Only white people who roll through here are buying drugs.
而且他们不会下车
And they don't get out the car.
好吧
Okay.
里面有你认得的人吗
Did you recognize any of them?
没有
No.
车牌号♥呢
What about a license plate number?
没有 我看到的都告诉你了
No. I told you what I saw.
好吧
Okay.
我简直不敢相信
I can't believe this.
让我过去 让我过去
Let me through. Let me through!
-你不能过去 -放开我
- You can't cross. - Let me go.
-抱歉 -让我过去
- I'm sorry. - Let me through!
这是劳伦·布鲁克斯 应该是孩子妈妈
Guys, this is Lauren Brooks. I think she's the mom.
-女士 我得提醒你... -快让我看看
- Ma'am, I have to warn you-- - Just show me.
-女士... -给她看
- Ma'am... - Go ahead.
老天爷
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
天啊
Oh, my God!
天啊
Oh, my God.
抱歉 但我不能让你碰他
I'm sorry. I can't let you touch him.
-是他吗 -抱歉 先生 你不能过去
- Is that him? - Sorry, sir, you can't cross.
是诺亚吗
Is that Noah?
我是布莱恩·约翰逊 我是诺亚的爸爸
Hey, I'm Brian Johnson. I'm Noah's dad.
-是诺亚吗 -让他过来
- Is that Noah? - Let him through.
都怪你
You did this!
是你害的 都是你招来的祸
You did this! You brought this on him!
诺亚
Noah.
-诺亚 起来啊 -我理解 先生
- Noah, get up. - I understand, man.
你理解什么 让开
You understand? Man, move!
好了老兄 我是阿特沃特警♥察♥
Come on, bro. Bro. I'm Officer Atwater.
好吗
All right?
你叫什么 小伙子
What's your name, little man?
他是我弟弟 迈尔斯 别乱来
That's my brother, Miles, man. Watch out.
时机成熟的时候
Soon as the time is right,
我们就会找出凶手
we gonna figure out who did this.
我们需要问你们
We just gonna have to ask both of y'all
一些问题
maybe a couple questions,
这样我们才能找到凶手
so we can figure out who did this, man.
-不 -知道吗
- Oh, no. - All right?
真的 老兄 我们能搞定的
Come on, man. We got this, man.
兄弟 交给我们
Come on, brother. We got this.
-好啊 -好
- Yeah. - Yeah.
你说得对
Yeah, you're right.
交给我们吧
Hey, hey, hey. We got this.
别让事情恶化 好吗
Don't make things worse, all right?
恶化
Worse? Huh?
现在还能怎么恶化
How are things supposed to get worse right now?
-你明白我的意思 -我儿子死了
- You know what I mean. - My boy is dead!
-别这样 -我儿子...
- Please. - My boy is--my boy is...
节哀顺变
I'm so sorry.
25年前 我的第一个搭档
My first partner, 25 years ago,
告诉了我一句让我终生难忘的话
told me something I've always remembered
而且永远正确
and it'll always be true...
我们解决那些需要解决的案件
We solve the cases that need to be solved.
这个案子需要我们来解决
This case needs to be solved.
来 我们送你离开这里
Come on, we got to get you out of here.
芝加哥
警署
第三季
第十六集
遇害人 诺亚·约翰逊
The victim: Noah Johnson.
他父亲是布莱恩·约翰逊 根据黑帮数据库资料
His father, Brian Johnson. According to gang database,
他是西部帮派的成员
he's part of the Westside Posse.
有前科 藏♥毒♥ 试图贩毒以及非法使用武器
He does have priors; possession, attempt to distribute, and UUW.
西部帮派和其他敌对帮派
Any other rival gangs the Westside Posse
最近起过冲突吗
are currently beefing with?
我们正在查
Oh, we're looking into it.
等芝加哥警务信息中心的情报
Just waiting for more intel from CPIC.
可能是报复行为
Might've been a retaliation hit.
报复到一个6岁孩子身上
On a 6-year-old kid?
难道这么丧心病狂吗
Is that what we're talking about?
我们不能放过任何可能性
We're entertaining every possible senario.
所以爸爸也有嫌疑
So the dad's a suspect?
所有人都有嫌疑 调查所有家庭成员
Everybody is. Look into all family members
所有亲属 所有人
all relatives, everybody.
开始给所有与案件有联♥系♥的
Start turning the screws on every known gang member
帮派成员施压
in the immediate zone.
关闭他们的贩毒点
Shut down their drug spots.
有必要的话 用不遵守交规的理由拘留他们都行
Lock them up for jaywalking if you have to.
一次搞定一个
Start flipping these guys one at a time.
总有人会说的
Someone is gonna talk,
如果他们不想坐牢的话
especially if they're looking at time.
-局长 -局长 牧师
- Commander. - Ma'am. Reverend.
不需要我提醒你们
I don't have to tell you
如今这件案子局里有多么重视
that this case is the highest priority right now
警长
Sergeant.
你认识潘贝顿牧师吗
You know Reverend Pembelton?
认识
Yes, I do.
好久不见了
It's been awhile.
你之前在帮派调查组待过十年
You were assigned to the gang unit for ten years.
十五年
Fifteen.
所以这件案子我想让你牵头
That's why I want you to lead this investigation.
如今的帮派调查组跟本地居民之间
There's been some hard feelings between the current gang unit
有一些小矛盾
and some of the residents.
有时候矛盾是不可避免的 局长
Sometimes hard feelings are unavoidable, Commander.
今天发生的事让人无法接受
It's unacceptable, what happened today.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表