Buzz me up.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
-切尔西 -切尔西 我是肖恩
- Chelsea. - Chelsea. I'm Sean.
你能来我非常感激
I can't even tell you how much I appreciate you coming in here.
杰西是被拉进去的
Jesse got pulled into this.
你说过第一个招供的人
And you said the first person to come in with their story,
会得到帮助
they get helped.
是的
That's right.
但我过来也是因为
But I also came forward because
我在新闻里看到了那个孩子的照片
I saw a photo of that boy on the news.
人不能做出那种事
And people can't do that.
我知道 他们不能
I know, they can't.
但现在的情况是
But the thing is,
其实正需要你我这样的人
it's actually up to people like me and you
来确保这种事不会再发生
to make sure that it doesn't happen again.
我一直在感冒
I've been sick with the flu.
所以我整个礼拜都待在姨妈家
So I've been staying at my aunt's house all week.
我什么都听到了
And...I heard everything.
好
Okay.
你听到了什么
What'd you hear?
杰西的朋友 科林·罗威 他在我们家
Friend of Jesse's, Colin Lowe, he was at our house,
还有他们的另一个同学
and another guy they go to school with,
乔丹·洛基特
Jordan Lockett,
他和他弟弟来的时候特别生气
he comes in with his little brother all worked up.
乔丹说他妹妹一周前被强♥奸♥了
Jordan says his sister had been raped a week earlier,
他得到消息 是布莱恩·约翰逊干的
and he had just got a tip that Brian Johnson done it.
那时候他们在说的都是报复的事
It was all about the get-back at that point.
乔丹说恶要有恶报
Jordan said everything was fair game.
谋杀案那天早晨
The morning of the murder,
乔丹·洛基特告诉杰西和科林
Jordan Lockett tells Jesse and Colin
他们要去杀布莱恩·约翰逊的儿子
they're going after Brian Johnson's son.
根据杰西的表妹所说 这两人想临阵脱逃
Now according to Jesse's cousin, these two tried to back out,
但乔丹在帮派里地位更高 他威胁他们
but Jordan is above them in the gang and he made threats.
他还决定带自己十二岁的弟弟安德烈
He also decided to bring his 12-year-old brother Andre
一起去
along for the ride.
杰西和科林望风
Jesse and Colin sat lookout.
乔丹和安德烈带诺亚走进街区
Jordan and Andre led Noah down the block.
是他扣动了扳机
This is our trigger man.
在布莱恩的帮派找到乔丹之前我们要先找到他
We got to get to Jordan before Brian's gang does.
好 我们低调行事
All right, listen, we stay low out there.
不要让外面任何人知道
We don't want anyone on the street to know
我们出动的目标
we're out in front of this.
如果你们抓到了乔丹 保持冷静
And if you do get Jordan, you keep your head on.
我们都知道他对那孩子做了什么
We all know what he did to that kid.
我们分头行动 突击每一处他可能会在的地方
We split up, hit every known address.
是布莱恩弟弟的自行车
Brian's brother's bike.
迈尔斯在里面
Miles is in there.
别开枪 哥们 求你了别开枪
Come on, man. Please. No, come on!
是你杀了他 你本可以不杀他的
You're killing him! You ain't have to kill him!
-你为什么非要杀他 -求你了
- You ain't have to kill him! - Please!
求你了 我不想死 求求你
Oh, please. I don't want to die, please.
别 哥们 别开枪
Come on, G. Please don't do this, man.
你给我闭嘴
Shut up, man.
-求你了 -闭嘴
- Oh, man, please- - Shut up!
你杀了他 我就杀了你
You killed him. I'm gonna kill you.
你闭嘴 你杀了他
Shut up, man! You killed him!
不是我
It wasn't me.
-就是你 -放下枪 迈尔斯
- You killed him! - Put the gun down, Miles.
把枪放下
Put the gun down.
他杀了我侄子
He killed my nephew.
我们知道
We know.
我们就是为这个来的 放下枪 迈尔斯
That's exactly why we're here. Put the gun down, Miles.
交给我们来处理 迈尔斯 放下枪
We'll take care of this, Miles. Put the gun down.
迈尔斯
Miles.
-听他们的吧 -你闭嘴
- Listen to them. - Shut up!
别这样 哥们
Come on, bro.
这不是你哥哥想要的 迈尔斯
This ain't what your brother would want, Miles.
这你是知道的
You know that.
他根本不知道你来了 是不是
He doesn't even know you're here, does he?
他就应该血债血偿
This is how it needs to be handled.
-别 别 -你想错了
- Hey, hey, hey. - That's wrong.
你错了 迈尔斯
You're wrong, Miles.
-迈尔斯 -明白吗
- Miles... - Okay?
迈尔斯 看着我
Miles, look at me.
看着我
Look at me.
听着
Look.
想想你侄子
Think of your nephew.
他会希望你怎么做
What would he want for you?
他会希望你一辈子坐牢吗
Locked up in prison the rest of your life?
如果他在这里 他会说什么
I mean, what would he say if he was here right now?
我不知道
I don't know.
迈尔斯 看着我 你不想这样的
Miles, look at me. You don't want this.
你不会做这种事的
You're better than this.
不要搞砸了
Don't screw it up now.
好吗
Okay?
很简单的
Real easy.
我们会解决好的 明白吗
We'll get through this, okay?
别紧张
Just take it easy.
别紧张
Just take it easy.
不要让事情恶化
Don't make things worse.
拜托了
Please.
这就对了
That's it.
这就对了
That's it.
-给我起来 -带上车去
- Come on Get up. - Get him to the car.
起来 起来
Come on. Come on.
走吧 离开这里
Go on. Get out of here.
快走
Go on. Beat it.
等一下 等一下 慢着
No, wait a second. Wait a second. Hang on.
从后门出去
Go out the back way.
我们真的杀错人了吗
Is it true we got the wrong dude?
人们都这么说 我不知道真假
People were saying that. I ain't know if it was true or not.
杀没杀错人有什么关系吗
Who cares if it was the wrong guy?
你朝一个6岁孩子的头开枪了
You shot a 6-year-old in the face.
你妹妹被强♥奸♥过吗
Your sister ever been raped?
你就拿这个当借口吗
That's what you're leaning on?
我倒想看看你遇上这样的事会怎么做
I'd like to see what you do if that happened.
你说得对
You're right.
我很有可能会做些疯狂的事
I'd probably do something crazy.
但我绝不会把一个6岁的孩子领到小巷里
But I wouldn't lead a 6-year-old boy down a side street
还对着他开三枪
and shoot him three times.
绝对不会
No.
我告诉你
Let me tell you something.
除非碰上事 否则你不知道你会做出什么来
You don't know what you'd do until it happened.
不 不对
No. No, no, no.
我告诉你
I'm telling you
我极其确定地告诉你
without any doubt in my mind.
我绝对不会杀一个6岁的孩子
I wouldn't kill a 6-year-old.
绝对不会
That doesn't happen!
是个人都不会这么做
People don't do that!
安东尼奥
Antonio.
你怎么下得去手
How could you do that?
来吧 没事了
Come on. It's all right.
-怎么没事 -好了好了
- No, it's not all right. - It's all right.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
这不是小事 得让他知道清楚
It's not all right! He needs to know!
我明白
I know.
来吧哥们 我们出去走走
Come on, brother. Let's take a walk.
他没事 他没事了
He's cool. He's cool.
他完全想错了
He got it all wrong, man.
怎么说
How so?
我弟弟安德烈开的枪 不是我
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表