关于那辆萨伯曼什么也没查到
I'm not getting anywhere with the Suburban.
我在所有车牌检索程序中都查过了
I ran it through all the plate-reading programs.
一无所获
I got nada.
泰·汉利在威斯康星大学麦迪逊分校读过一学期
Ty Henley did a semester at UW Madison.
斯潘斯是不是也来自那里
Isn't that where Spence is from?
把他们的信息比对一下
Puts them in the same place.
斯潘斯的公♥寓♥在麦迪逊
Spence's apartment listing in Madison--
看看租赁合同上的另一个人
Look at the other name on the lease.
个人信息
唐妮·戴伦思
Tawny Darrens.
耗子 把克利福德家的监控录像调出来
Mouse, pull up the security cam footage from the Cliffords'.
这里 暂停
All right, freeze there.
放大
Yeah, zoom in.
-这是唐妮吗 -好像是
- Is that Tawny? - Could be.
在我们深究下去之前
Before we go down a rabbit hole,
这个姑娘明显有受过性侵的迹象
this girl had clear signs of sexual assault
而且血液里含有氮氧化物
and nitrous oxide in her bloodstream.
你是在暗示这是她自己对自己做的
You're suggesting she did that to herself?
唐妮自导自演了整件事情吗
Tawny stages the whole thing?
我们刚逮捕斯潘斯
As soon as we arrest Spence,
她就伪造了案发时间 好让男朋友脱罪
she calls in a fake timeline and boyfriend walks.
琳德赛现在和唐妮在一起
Lindsay's with Tawny right now.
我记得他的发色比这个人的深
I remember he had darker hair than that.
慢慢来
Take your time.
这可能是他
That could be him.
直接一枪毙了她
Let's just put a bullet through her head...
这事儿就完了
Get it over with.
谋杀♥警♥♥察♥ 这简直是自取灭亡
Killing a cop? That's suicide.
绑♥架♥警♥察♥也没什么两样
So is kidnapping one.
无论如何 我们得离开这里
Either way, we got to get out of here.
把她留在这里吧
Let's leave her.
如果在被发现前她就窒息 那就是她的命
She chokes before somebody finds her, then c'est la vie.
我去打包东西
I'm going to go pack up.
给我一分钟时间
I just need a minute.
你不是吧
Are you serious?
要么出去 要么看着
Get out or watch.
随你便
Up to you.
琳德赛的手♥机♥还在那里
Lindsay's phone is still at the location.
好的 明白 谢谢
All right, got it, thanks.
沃巴什河那里左转
Left on Wabash.
放松
Relax.
-放下刀 -马上给我走开
- Drop the knife! - Walk out--now!
放下
Drop it.
你想看到她的脖子...
You want to see her neck sl--
你还好吗 没事吧
You all right? You okay?
斯潘斯和唐妮还在这里
Spence and Tawny are here.
安东尼奥 一名罪犯中枪 去找另外两个
Antonio, one offender down. Find the other two.
不许动
Don't move.
往前走
Move. Move!
去找斯潘斯
Find Spence.
-安全 -安全
- Clear. - Clear.
他从后门跑了
I got him out the back.
停下 警♥察♥
Stop--police!
趴下
Stay down!
-该死 -开玩笑吧
- Damn! - You got to be kidding me.
快
Go, go.
转过身来 转过身
Turn around! Turn around!
不许动
Don't move!
-你还好吧 -我没事 你呢
- You all right? - Yeah, you good?
没事
Yeah.
起来 起来
Get up. Get up.
起来
Get up.
斯潘斯在戒毒所认识了唐妮 在威斯康星认识了汉利
Spence met Tawny at rehab, Henley at UW.
之后就开始四处行窃为乐
Started knocking over places for kicks.
弄到买♥♥毒品的钱之类的
Extra drug money, that sort of thing.
是你的主意吗
Your idea?
她的主意
Hers.
你知道那小姑娘才14岁吗
Do you know that little girl was 14?
-别这样 -停下 停下
- Hey, hey, come on. - Stop! Stop!
我没事 没事
I'm fine. I'm fine, I'm fine.
婊♥子♥
Bitch.
干得漂亮
Good job.
你还好吗
You all right?
是的
Yeah.
答应我一件事好吗
Promise me one thing?
不要再在没后援的情况下单独行动
Never go in without backup again.
好的
Yeah.
我是认真的 连单独贴一张罚单都不行
I mean it, like not even to give a parking ticket.
我们都是一样
That goes for all of us.
我已经很后悔了
I'm already kicking myself.
只是那个女孩...
It's just that that girl...
我不知道 我信了她
I don't know. I bought it.
我们都信了
We all did.
好了 说教结束 去喝瓶啤酒吗
All right, lecture over. You want to get a beer?
必须的
Definitely.
我得先去传达一个好消息
I got to go deliver some good news first.
真抱歉 汉克
I'm so sorry, Hank.
如果我事先再注意点
If I had more notice,
就会准备意大利肉酱面之外的东西
I would have prepared something other than spaghetti and ragu.
你做的都很美味
Everything was delicious.
我记得她给我写的第一封信
I remember the first letter she ever wrote to me.
才两三行 奥黛丽就直说了
Maybe two, three lines in, Audrey comes right out with it.
她说 我不喜欢罪犯
She says, "I'm not into criminals,
我也不相信改造
and I don't believe in rehabilitation."
那你为什么还写信给他
Then why'd you write him?
你丽莎阿姨说他是个好人 只是遇到了不好的事
Your aunt Lisa said he was a good guy in a bad situation.
没错
Yeah.
我觉得她终于说对了一次
And for once, I think she was right.
大家遇见的方式各不相同吧
People meet all kinds of ways, I guess.
没错 我遇见我妻子是因为有个人想自杀
Yeah, I met my wife 'cause a guy tried to commit suicide.
我当了大概一年巡警
Yeah, I'd been on patrol maybe a year.
有个查票员关掉了地铁蓝色线
This jumper had shut down the blue line.
我们都被困在了河下面好几个小时
We were all stuck under the river for hours.
但当时几个座位之外
But, uh, couple seats down,
坐着一个
one of the cars is
我所见过的最美丽的女大学生
the most beautiful college girl I'd ever seen.
我走向前
I mean, I walk up to her,
问她是什么专业
ask her what she's studying and...
半年后我们就结婚了
six months later we're married.
敬家人和朋友
To family and friends.
艾迪
Eddie.
你能找到可以依靠的人真好
It's real good you got somebody you can lean on.
肯定会对你有益 我为你高兴
It's going to help. I'm happy for you.
是啊
Yeah.
奥黛丽的哥哥在佛罗里达做船只租赁生意
Audrey's brother's got a boat rental business down in Florida.
我可以去帮忙
Says I can get in on it.
好
Okay.
问题是
Well, the thing is,
我需要一点钱去那里
I'm going to need a chunk of change to get down there,
把工作拿到手
make it happen.
你才出狱两天
You just got out two days ago.
还是不要太张扬
You don't want your eyes getting too big.
好 听我说...
All right, look...
如果我有一个大单子的信息
If I got info on a big score going down,
线人可以拿到多少
CIs get what these days?
-10%吗 -艾迪
- 10%? - Eddie.
以后你万事要小心了 知道吗
You want to be careful now, okay?
你不要在掺和那些事了
You don't want to get back in the game.
你在哪边不重要
Doesn't matter what side you're on.
你回答我的问题就行 汉克
Just answer the question, Hank.
没错 是10%
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表