Get on your knees.
汉克 我们就算扯平了吧
Hank, let's call it even, huh?
艾迪
Eddie...
今天下午四点时我们就扯平了
We were even at 4:00 this afternoon.
把他拷上
Cuff him.
我必需冒险一试 兄弟
Had to take the shot, bro.
你现在是大人物了 艾迪
Well, you're a big-picture guy, Eddie.
细节一直不是你的强项
You were just never strong on the details.
那个就交给你了
I leave that to you.
好 大家清点入库
All right, let's get this inventoried.
干得漂亮
Great bust.
延森要判20年
Jensen's looking at 20 years.
要艾迪帮忙才行
Not without Eddie's help.
我想把钱给线人的家人
I want to give the CI money to his family.
他们没有结婚
They're not married.
州检察官不会同意的
There's no way the state's attorney would go for that.
我们应该那么做
It's the right thing to do.
你们两个之间的历史...把他拷回来
This history between you two--must've been hard,
你一定很难做
bringing little back here in cuffs.
好 我们就破例一次
OK, Sergant. We'll make an exception.
这是八万
This is $80,000.
是截获数额的10%
It's 10% of the bust.
你用这笔钱去佛罗里达
It'll get you to Florida.
我根本不想要钱
I never wanted the money.
我只想跟艾迪一起生活
I only wanted a life with Eddie.
妈妈
Mom.
艾迪骗了你
Eddie lied to you.
他本来就打算离开我们
And he was going to leave us.
收下钱
Take the money.
重新开始
Start over.
你有我的号♥码
Look, you have my phone number.
如果你有什么需要 尽管找我
If you ever need anything, you just call me.
谢谢
Thanks.
大家都要去莫利酒吧
Everyone's going to Molly's.
去见51大队的消防员
Meet up with some of the fire cats from 51.
你想去吗
You want to go?
算了
I don't think so.
真不去
No?
不去
No.
怎么了 你没事吧
What's going on? You okay?
你根本不会见我妈妈 对吗
You were never gonna meet my mom, were you?
因为你担心如果见了面
'Cause you were afraid if you did,
我们就真的要结婚了
the wedding would become real.
别这样
Come on.
你这到底是怎么了
Hey, where's this coming from?
没事
It's fine.
我现在接受了
I accept it now.
你不想跟我结婚
You don't want to be on the hook.
那我放你走
I am letting you off.
金...
Kim...
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表