好 那就调查
Great, so add it.
他们的案子有这么多
Pile's this high.
我们想查查试试
Yeah, we want to try something.
上那个软件用类似科萨的信息注册
Go on the app, put in a profile similar to Kosar's.
钓鱼抓到钓别人的人
Catfish the catfisher.
那是苏斯博士[著名作家]的书吗
Is that a Dr. Seuss book?
不是 当然不是
No...What-no.
我们查过了
Look, we--we checked.
这个月已经发生了两起类似案件
There are two other cases this month with similar complaints
作案手法都是利用约会软件"偶娱"约人
with MOs using the same dating app, Kasuall with a "K."
西班牙名字 资料随后删除
Spanish name, profile gets erased.
我们能把他们引出来
We'll draw them out.
说不定我和肖恩运气好呢
Maybe Sean and I will get lucky.
不是听上去那样
That didn't mean what it sounded like.
好
Yeah.
好 去吧
Okay, run with it.
我们取出了子弹 也止住血了
So we removed the bullet and managed to stop the bleeding,
但她还有很长的路要走
but she's got a long road ahead.
谢谢 医生
Thanks, doc.
如果你们晚到五分钟
If you guys had been five minutes later,
她就失血致死了
she would have bled out.
我母亲想劝我不要做了
My mother tried to talk me out of it.
她说我是唐吉诃德
She called me don quixote.
但我不能让发生在我身上的事发生在别人身上
But I couldn't let what happened to me happen to others.
我做不到
I just couldn't.
你为那些人做的事很勇敢
It was a brave thing that you did for those women.
很高尚
A noble thing.
瓦莱丽还没找到吗
Is Valerie still out there?
没有
Yeah.
她来的时候
When she came in,
整个人都崩溃了
she was broken,
怕得要死
scared of her own shadow.
做这件事的人
The man who did this,
开枪打我的人
the man who shot me,
他知道她的名字
he knew her name.
我们认为她跑了 或者他把她放了
We think she got away or he let her go.
没事了
You are okay.
你没做错什么
You did nothing wrong.
你知道瓦莱丽可能在哪里吗
Do you have any idea where Valerie might be?
任何能帮到我们的信息
Anything that could help us?
你们找到我的保险箱了吗
Did you find my safe?
在收♥容♥所♥那里吗
At the shelter?
有人来的时候 她们会把带来的东西给我
When the women arrive, they give me what they came in with.
任何能让她们想起她们逃避之事的东西
Anything that can remind them of what they're hiding from,
或者她们为之抗争的东西
or...what they're fighting for.
这座城市的公园和街道都是以政♥治♥家名字命名的
They name parks and streets after politicians in this city.
可那样的女人才是真正的英雄
Women like that are the real heroes
但却没人知道她们的名字
and nobody ever knows their names.
你没事吧
You all right?
没事
Yeah.
好 我打给博伊特
All right, I'll call Voight.
找到了
Got it.
这是什么
What's this?
-瓦莱丽有个儿子 -我们怎么不知道
- Valerie has a son? - How'd we miss that?
事情瞬息万变
Things are moving fast.
姓不一样吧
Different last name?
或者他已经去世了 这是张祈祷卡
Or he's deceased. Here's a prayer card.
纪念亲爱的...
In loving memory of...
耗子 丹泽格弃车的地方里
Mouse, is there a cemetery in West Chesterfield
是不是有一处是西切斯特菲尔德
where Danzig's car was dumped?
挚爱的儿子 布雷迪·福勒
瓦莱丽·霍特吗
Valerie Holt?
都是我的错
It's all my fault.
在他...
After he--
在他杀了里德和马修后
After he killed Reed and Matthew,
他接到了一个电♥话♥
he got a phone call.
我拿起钥匙就从后面跑了
I grabbed the keys and I just ran out the back.
他是谁
Who is he?
我不知道 真的
I don't know, I swear.
找到你的警♥察♥说
The police officers that picked you up
你告诉他们这是你的错
said you told them that this was your fault.
我
I...
他让我敲门
He made me knock on the door
然后站在窥视孔前面
and stand in front of the peephole.
里德应门时 我想大喊 但是
And when Reed answered the door, I tried to scream, but--
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起 我不知道
I'm sorry, I don't-I don't--
我不知道怎么到了这种地步 这不是我
I don't know how I got here. I'm not this person.
我日渐萎靡
I've just been on a slide.
自从失去儿子之后吗
Ever since you lost your son?
是的
Yes.
我应该是放弃了吧
I guess I just gave up.
我不再关心发生在自己身上的事 有时
I stopped caring about what happened to me and sometimes...
有时我觉得我经历的这些事
Sometimes I think these things I've gone through,
我觉得都是惩罚
I think it's-think it's punishment,
是我活该
like I deserve it.
-我懂 -你不懂 你没有...
- I know what you mean. - No, you don't, you haven't...
我也曾经
I was in a shelter
在你待过的那种收♥容♥所♥里待过三个月
just like the one you were in for three months.
当时我11岁
I was 11.
我妈妈...
And my mom was...
她从来不擅长照顾自己
She was never very good at taking care of herself.
她一直吸毒 身边一直有个打她的人
Always on something, always with a guy who hit her,
我就觉得那是我的错
and I thought it was my fault.
我以为是因为我没有好好帮她
I thought I didn't support her enough.
但你挺过来了
But you came through it.
让我们帮你 小瓦
Let us help you, Val.
好吗
Okay?
跟我说说这一切是怎么开始的
Talk to me about how this all got started.
我和里德当时在那个俱乐部里玩
Reed and I were hanging out at this club.
他跟我说要偷老板的毒品
He told me he was gonna steal the owner's stash of dope
我说他那样是疯了
and I said that was crazy stupid,
但他不听我的
but he wouldn't listen to me.
我说要告诉他们他的计划
I told him that I was gonna tell them what he was gonna do,
我以为这样或许能阻止他疯狂的计划
thinking that maybe he would stop this insane plan,
但他发怒了 所以就打我
but he got so mad, he hit me.
他一直打我
He k-kept hitting me.
之后我就去了收♥容♥所♥
I went to the shelter after that.
里德把毒品偷了
And Reed stole the drugs.
去收♥容♥所♥里找我的人
The guy who got me at the shelter,
我不知道他叫什么
I don't know his name,
但我在俱乐部里见过他
but I've seen him at the club.
什么俱乐部
What club?
拉塞尔街上的音量俱乐部
Volume on La Salle.
我见过他跟老板说话
I've seen him talking to the owner,
那个人叫马丁·安吉
this guy named Martin Ainge.
马丁的毒品被偷了
So Martin gets ripped off
所以派人今早去找你
and he sends this guy to grab you this morning.
他不知道里德住哪里
He didn't know where Reed lived.
但他知道我在哪里
But he knew where to find me.
马丁·安吉 河北区音量俱乐部老板
Martin Ainge, club owner at Volume in River North
显然是个毒贩子
and apparent drug trafficker.
因为毒品被偷了所以不高兴
Didn't take kindly to being ripped off,
于是就派人去报复
so he unleashed the wrath of god to get even.
我们之前去找安吉问话的时候 他给了我们派克
That name Ainge gave us when we first interviewed him, Pac Man,
那只是为了蒙蔽我们
just a wank to get us to chase our tail.
显然是
Clearly.
去抓安吉来
Get Ainge in here.
天啊
Oh, God, I mean,
真是压抑绝望又无聊
this is depressing and desperate and lonely.
-看看这个 -什么
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表