I'll be damned.
他们告诉我汉克·博伊特来看我
They told me Hank Voight was here to see me.
我还死活不信呢
I said no way.
瞧瞧你
Look at you.
亲自来了
In the flesh.
最近怎么样 艾迪
How you been, Eddie?
和上次你见我时差不多
About the same as the last time you saw me,
只不过又过了600天而已
plus 600 days.
不过你看上去不错
But you, you're good.
警徽和一切又回来了
Got your badge back and everything.
这正是我今天过来的原因
That's why I'm here.
我要找到德里克·基斯
I need to find Derek Keyes.
基斯是那种神龙见首不见尾的人
Keyes is the kind of man that doesn't get found.
他劫持了我一个手下
He snatched one of my guys.
无论你给我任何
Well, any intel you can give me
监狱内外相关信息 我都会感激不尽
from inside or outside these walls would be appreciated.
问你件事 汉克
Let me ask you something, Hank.
你每天早上戴上警徽时
When you put that star on every morning,
有感谢过上帝或者我吗
do you thank God or me?
我没有忘记你为我做的事
I haven't forgotten what you did for me.
我所做的是树敌无数
What I did was make a lot of enemies,
只为了保护一个条子
protecting a cop.
所以我估计你需要的
That's why I figured you'd want more
不仅仅是一盒香烟
than a carton of cigarettes.
几个月后我就能出去了
I get out in a few months.
我们说过的那件事...
That thing that we talked about...
还算数吗
Does that still stand?
算数
It does.
好
Okay.
我打听打听
Let me ask around,
看看能为你挖到什么基斯的消息
see what I can dig up for you on Keyes.
线人档案制♥作♥进展如何
Where we at with the CI files?
准备就绪 伪造的线人编号♥和犯罪记录
All set, bogus CI numbers and criminal histories.
我们用了底特律
We used photographs of inmates
和印第安纳州的犯人照片
from Detroit and Indiana.
基斯不可能仅通过这些照片
No way Keyes can tell they're fake
看出是伪造的
just by looking at them.
不要再等了 警长 现在八点
No more waiting, Sarge. it's 8 a.m.
离约定时间还有一小时
We got one hour till the drop.
好 打给伯吉斯
Okay, call Burgess.
让她过来
Tell her to come in.
做什么
What for?
基斯要求一名女警去送档案
Keyes requested a female officer deliver the files.
不行 另找他人吧
No, you find somebody else.
你这个"遵命"说得很有意思啊
You got a funny way of saying, "Yes, sir."
我绝不能在同一天失去我的同伴
There is no way I'm losing a partner
-和未婚妻 -我说了 让伯吉斯过来
- and my fiancée on the same day-- - I said, get Burgess.
算了 我调巡逻队的里维拉过来
Hey, I'll pull up Rivera from patrol.
我来做
I'll do it.
让她出去
Get her out of here.
-汉克 -你已经把警徽交上来了
- Hank... - You gave your star back.
还是你不记得了
Or don't you remember?
我们可以谈谈吗
Can we talk?
你已经对自己的方向说得很明白了
You know, you made it clear which direction
就是自暴自弃
you want to go in, which is down.
我已经接受了
I've accepted that.
现在出去
Now get out.
这不是关乎我
This isn't about me.
而是关于杰的生命安危
This is about getting Jay back.
他要一个女性来送档案
This guy wants a female courier.
你和我都知道应该让我来
You and I both know it should be me.
你这么做是因为你是警♥察♥还是为了救男朋友
You here as a cop or to save your boyfriend?
这重要吗
Does it matter?
我一直在想
I keep thinking--
我一直一直在想
I mean, I keep-- I keep thinking...
这一切本来不会发生
This never would have happened
如果当时你也在中途机场
if I had another pair of eyes at Midway, your eyes.
我就绝不会眼睁睁看到霍斯特德
Then I'm not watching Halstead
遭受非人的虐待
being tortured like an animal.
我现在请求你
I'm asking you.
让我弥补这一切
Let me make this right.
由我去递送档案
I will do the drop.
这并不意味着你复职了
This isn't you reinstated.
懂吗
You understand?
只限于今天
This is just for today.
去准备吧
Gear up.
这是陶制的
It's ceramic.
没什么杀伤力 但是你懂的
It's not much, but, you know,
至少不会让你赤手空拳地进去
at least you won't be going in naked.
扫描的时候也不会被侦测到
And it won't set off any detectors if they wand you.
-埃尔 谢谢你 -没事
- Al, thank you. - Yeah.
目标出现
All right, target's on scene.
保持冷静
Stay cool.
德里克要的你带来了吗
You got what Derek wants?
那是情报部所有线人的档案
That's all of the intelligence CI files.
杰在哪里
Where's Jay?
你先把档案给我们
Let's say you hand over those files.
我们检验之后
We verify them.
再把那家伙给你
Then we'll cut your boy loose.
你们开始不是这样说的
That wasn't the deal.
德里克说用档案交换我们的人
Derek said the files for our guy.
他说了 一手交货一手交人
He said a straight trade.
副驾掏出枪了
Hey, we got a gun, passenger side.
掏出枪了
We got a gun.
我下令前保持待命
Hold steady until I say.
如果现在我看不到杰活着
If I don't see Jay alive right now,
就带着箱子一起走人
I'm walking with the box.
看来你要来兜兜风了
Guess you're going for a ride.
我们要不要行动
Should we move in?
不
Negative.
霍斯特德没出现
There's no Halstead.
好的 收到 我们追捕
All right, all right, copy, we'll pursue.
不 我说了待命
No, I said we hold back.
让她走
Let her go.
什么情况 耗子
Talk to me, Mouse.
可以通过车牌识别找到那辆越野车
I was able to pick up the SUV on several plate readers,
但是因为车子在移♥动♥
but because the vehicle is moving,
所以数据更新会滞后五分钟
the updates are coming in five minutes behind.
监控画面呢
What about air one?
他们确认了耗子说的那辆越野车
They positively ID'd the SUV on Mouse's intel,
但是信♥号♥♥在沃巴什街地铁处消失了
but the signal got lost under the Wabash L train.
德里克很快就能发现
Look, it's not gonna be long before Derek figures out
我弄的材料是假的
the files I made are fake.
博伊特
Voight.
这是从斯泰特维尔监狱打来的电♥话♥
This is a call from Stateville Correctional Facility.
要接吗
Will you accept?
接
Yes, I will.
请讲
Go ahead, please.
拜托一定要有情报 艾迪
Tell me you got something, Eddie.
临近街区有个人叫提利尔·切斯
Turns out there's a guy in the next block named Tyrell Chase.
好
Okay.
罪犯名为提利尔·切斯
Con named Tyrell Chase.
好 继续说
All right, go ahead.
狱卒告诉我他以前
Screws tell me that he used to be
是基斯的街头小头目
a street captain for Keyes,
后来因为谋杀被抓 现在在服无期徒刑
till he got popped for murder; now he's doing life.
基斯的人可能每几个月来一次
Supposedly, one of Keyes' men comes by every few months,
往他的账户里打几千块钱
drops a couple grand in his canteen account.
用来贿赂
Payoff money.
谢谢 埃迪
Thanks, Eddie.
老板
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表