大多数地方我都喜欢
I like most places.
我们以前经常到处走
We used to drive around a lot.
有一次我们整个夏天都在路上
One time we drove the whole summer.
我爸爸假装那是一次冒险
My dad pretended it was an adventure.
但我知道那是因为我们没有住的地方
But I knew it was because we didn't have anywhere to live.
有一次我睡着时在科罗拉多 醒来就在俄勒冈了
I went to bed in Colorado once and woke up in Oregon.
凯蒂特别讨厌那样
Katie hated it.
她想去夏令营
She wanted to go to camp.
但我觉得爸爸说得对
But I think my dad was right.
那是一场冒险
It was an adventure.
我会很想他的
I'm gonna miss him so much.
波莉
Hey, Polly...
你有没有见到一个人 然后马上就知道
Have you ever met a person and just known
你一点都不用担心他们
that you didn't have to worry about them?
不管他们去哪里
Like, no matter where they go,
一切都不会有事
everything's gonna be okay?
我不知道
I don't know.
应该吧
I guess.
南希姑姑 马歇尔姑父
Aunt Nancie and Uncle Marshall,
这是艾琳
this is Erin.
她是警探
She's a detective.
她帮了我很多
She helped me a lot.
医生
So, Doc,
你怎么知道那个姑娘会记起枪手
how did you know the girl was gonna remember the shooter?
我不知道
I didn't.
记忆非常难以捉摸
Memory is thoroughly unpredictable.
比如
Uh, for instance,
周二你午餐时吃的什么
what'd you have for lunch on Tuesday?
鸡肉卷 牛油果 辣椒酱
Turkey wrap, avocado, hot sauce.
我每天都吃这个
Same thing every day.
厉害
Oh, fantastic.
杰
Jay?
我不知道
I don't know.
好吧
Well, okay,
那你从警校毕业的那天呢
then how about the day you graduated from the academy?
24盎司上等牛排
24-ounce porterhouse,
奶油菠菜 洋葱圈
creamed spinach, onion rings.
24盎司
24 ounces?
加上骨头 没错
With the bone, sure.
重点是 记忆留下与否是随机的
Point is, memories imprint randomly.
对吧 积极的 消极的
Right? Positive, negative.
你想记住的东西会记住
Things you wanna remember stay.
你想忘记的东西会消失
Things you want to forget disappear.
所以他们才发明了威士忌
That's why they invented whiskey.
应该吧
I suppose.
没错
Yeah.
你去哪里了
Hey, where were you?
一整下午我都找不到你
I couldn't find you all afternoon.
跟我搬去圣地亚哥吧
Move to San Diego with me.
什么
What?
去吧 我那里有个表哥
Why not? I got a cousin there.
他的住处离沙滩只有一个街区
He lives a block from the beach,
他说我可以住他的客房♥
he said I could stay in his guest house.
慢着 你什么时候想到的这个计划
So wait, wait, when did this plan come together?
我还在考虑
I'm still working on it.
他们要赶走我
Look, they're pushing me out.
我绝不会做文职工作
No way I'm working some office job.
我直接拿抚恤金然后走人吧
I'll take my 75 and go.
我爱你 可能吧
I love you. Probably.
你是这里我唯一会想念的事物
And you're the only thing around here I'd miss.
我不知道...我...
I--I don't know what to--I--
先不要回答 好好考虑一下
Don't say anything. Just think about it.
好
Yeah.
-好 -那好
- Yeah. - All right.
我再给你打电♥话♥
I'll call you later.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表