Sat phone encryption chips walking off campus.
-什么时候的事 -星期二
- When was this? - Tuesday.
公♥司♥正在调查...
The company's investiga--
听着 如果不是罗杰被杀了
Look, I wouldn't have thought about Roger except,
我绝不会怀疑到他头上
you know, now, with him getting killed.
什么人会想要这些芯片
Who would want these chips?
非常可怕的人 恐怖组织
Bad, bad people. Terrorist cells.
他们会不惜一切代价保证组织运行的隐秘性
They'd kill for anything that keeps their operation secret.
事情发生时为什么不报♥警♥
Why not call the police when this happened?
因为这些芯片是直接供给五角大楼的
Because these chips go straight to the Pentagon,
他们不想承认自己的设备被窃了
and they don't want to admit that their gear went missing.
差不多这样吧
Kind of, sort of, yeah.
等等 你能追踪那些芯片吗
H-hang on, wait, can you track these things?
听着 我必须得回去了
Look, I-- I got to get back.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
多米尼克 第十次了
Dominic, tenth time.
关于那件事
About that thing.
我朋友有些问题想问你
My friends have some questions for you.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
我差点一枪崩了你 你到底去哪了
I almost blasted you. Where the hell have you been?
你得放手这件案子 忘记我的名字
You need to drop this case, forget my name,
别再蹚这趟浑水
and walk away.
-蹚什么浑水 -你想谈
- Walk away from what? - You want to talk?
那就找个安全点的地方
Drive some place secure.
咱们一件件说
One thing at a time.
这案子我们不能放手
We can't drop this case.
-你的线索让我们发现了一具尸体 -尸体
- Your tip put us on to a body. - A body?
这是谋杀案 我们没有找到任何毒品
A murder, and we didn't find narcotics.
我知道 是我搞砸了 行吗
Yeah, no, I know. I screwed up, all right?
我监听到一通可疑电♥话♥
I heard a flagged phone call.
他们说要 "转移重要货物"
They said they were, quote, moving major weight.
而且是打给一个运毒贩的
It was put to a known drug runner.
这个重要货物是我们受害人的尸体
That weight was our victim's body.
他因为盗窃五角大楼设备被杀
He was killed for stolen Pentagon gear.
加密芯片 谁知道是用来干什么的
Encryption chips. Whatever the hell those do.
我知道那些
I know-- I know all that,
但我的问题是国防部
but my problem is that the Department of Defense
和国安局不希望这件事情曝光
and the NSA do not want this story getting out.
多米尼克 你告诉我这些信息没有经过上头同意吗
Dominic, you didn't have approval to bring me this case?
我没有
I didn't.
今天我吃完午饭回去
I come back from lunch today.
我同事在停车场等着我
My buddy's waiting for me in the parking lot.
跟我说警卫正在搜查我的办公室
Tells me security is sweeping my office.
他们知道你来找我吗
They know you came to me?
这是我的警长
This is my sergeant.
多米尼克 他们知道吗
Dominic, they know?
知道你来找我吗
They know you came to me?
更要命的是
Yeah, well, it didn't help
你们还去五角大楼的承包商那打探消息
that you went poking around a Pentagon contractor.
这下麻烦了
This is bad.
国安局一定会以为我是什么叛变特工
NSA thinks I'm some kind of rogue agent.
好像我故意要让政♥府♥出丑似的
Like I've got an agenda to embarrass the government.
所以呢 你有什么动机我们需要知道吗
So, do you have an agenda I need to know about?
当然没有
No, I don't.
听着 这些人偷了五角大楼的加密芯片
Look, these guys stole Pentagon encryption chips.
你们应该让联调局去查这事
You should just let the Feds go after 'em.
相信我 你们不会想与这些人为敌的
Believe me, you do not want people like this for enemies.
你不明白
You don't get it.
这已经是一单谋杀案了 兄弟
We're down the road on a homicide now, bro.
好吧 那我现在怎么办
All right, so, all right. What happens for me then?
你帮我们破了这案子
You help us solve this thing.
洗清嫌疑 这是你唯一的出路
Clear your name. It's the only way out for you.
听着 你让我们追查的司机有部手♥机♥
Look, the driver you put us onto had a phone.
有人抹掉了上面的资料
Somebody wiped the data.
你能帮我们恢复吗
Can you recover it for us?
如果你们能保证我的安全
Look, if you can keep me safe,
我能做到你们想象不到的事
I can do things that can honestly scare you.
拿着单牌J大居然还敢加局长的注
Holding jack high and you raise the chief of dicks.
在我们那 想赢大钱
I mean, where I come from, you got to fake it
就得会唬人 队长
'till you make it, Captain.
很高兴我终于找来一个高手
Well, I'm just glad I brought in a ringer
能好好教训下波拉德
who put Pollard in his place.
我真的很感激你能让我有机会
Well, I just got to appreciate you for sitting me down
跟这样的兄弟们认识
with the caliber of those kind of brothers.
我们每周四聚会
Yeah, well, it's every Thursday.
-以后你也加入吧 -谢谢
- So, you will now. - Thank you.
-账单在这里 二位自便 -谢谢
- Whenever you're ready. - Oh, thank you.
不 我来
No, no, no.
对了 认识肖恩·罗曼和金伯利·伯吉斯吗
Look, um, Sean Roman and Kimberly Burgess?
是 一般我们就喊她金
She usually just goes by Kim, but yeah.
他们俩抓到我儿子内森非法藏♥毒♥
They, um, picked up my son Nathan on a possession beef.
他现在是成年人了
He's an adult now.
当然他妈觉得他还小
19 going on 11, if you ask his mother,
但他是个好孩子 也不是主犯
but he's a good kid. He's no kingpin.
你销了这记录轻而易举
I mean, you could wipe that out in two seconds.
你这是帮我的忙
You'd be doing me a favor.
我是知恩图报的人
I'm a man who remembers a man who did me a favor.
好 我看看能做什么
Yeah, I'll definitely see what I can do.
他是个好孩子 对吗
I mean, he's a good kid, right?
我已经说了他是 把派吃完吧
I already said he was. Look, finish your pie.
我们回头再见
I'll see you around.
是...
Yeah, yeah...
等等 我们不能赶走奥林斯基
Wait, hold on, we can't kick Olinsky out.
否则米歇尔住哪
I mean, where does Michelle go, then?
我喜欢他 想热情好客
Look, I love him. I want to be hospitable,
但我也想嘿♥咻♥啊
I do, but also, I like to get laid.
你这是在帮朋友忙
Well, you're helping out a friend.
让我很有性致的
That's a turn-on to me.
-真的吗 -对
- Yeah? - Yeah.
-真的 -对
- Really? - Yeah.
既然这样 我们再请他弟弟住过来吧
Well, in that case, let's invite his brother in, too.
反正他也是勉强糊口
'cause he's basically hand to mouth.
-亚当 -干嘛
- Adam. - Yeah.
忙虽然得帮
You know, we're helping out,
但我们也需要自己的住处
but what we really need is our own place.
当然 没错
Yeah, absolutely. Yeah.
我们帮奥林斯基缓过来 就找新地方
We'll get Olinsky on his feet, and we'll find our own place.
这想法不错
That's a good-- that's a good idea.
-等等 -怎么了
- Hey. - Yeah?
-干嘛 -这不是想法
- Yeah. - It's not an idea.
这是命令
It's a demand.
温柔又具体的命令
A loving but very specific demand.
-我明白 -很好
- That's what I thought. - Good.
我换衣服了
Gonna change.
我不明白这什么意思
I don't know what this means.
你当然不明白
Of course you don't.
别理他
No, no.
他这声音是要你帮忙
That's his "I want a favor" yo.
是的...
Well, yeah, uh--
你们昨天抓的那小子 内森·惠特克
the kid you picked up yesterday, Nathan Whitaker.
你们知道他爸是谁吗
You know who his father is?
-还没调查 -詹姆斯·惠特克
- Did not investigate that one. - James Whitaker.
是个队长 他不是坏孩子
He's a captain, and, you know, he's not really a bad kid.
只是没找对朋友
I mean, he hung out with the wrong dudes.
犯了个错 他不是主犯
Made a mistake. He's no kingpin.
你们觉得能行个方便吗
So you think we can look the other way?
-他爸找到了你吗 -是的
- So his dad leaned on you? - Yeah.
老头子没留什么余地
So hard that there's an imprint in my skull.
我欠你们个情 谢谢了
So you'd be doing me a solid. Thanks.
先让我问问我搭档
Let me consult with my partner.
你同意吗 还是...
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表