to lay floor in the basement.
-让他们在这里 -好
- Keep 'em here. - Yeah.
下面
Down here!
挖到土了
I got dirt.
挖到东西了 挖到了
I got something. We got something.
这里挖到了
Got something right here.
就在这里
There it is.
她还呼吸吗
Is she breathing?
我们把她弄出来
Let's get her out.
我读到过这个地方 黑牢
I read about this place. The black site.
新闻上说有人宣读你的权利前 人就被关在这里
News said it's where you go before you're read your rights.
我没看到有监控 所以我先说明
I see there's no cameras, so let me be clear:
你们碰我 那我就赢了七位数的官司
You touch me, and that is a seven-figure lawsuit that I win.
我们找到她了
We found her.
詹妮弗
Jennifer.
你打她 然后把她勒死了
You beat her, and you strangled her.
他一意识到露比怀孕了
Once he realized Ruby was pregnant,
就觉得詹妮弗没用了
had no use for Jennifer.
你们没有任何证据
You have no proof of any of this.
我们有你的指纹
We got your prints,
GPS记录
GPS history.
我们能让你蹲监狱
We can put you at that house.
杰米·林也正在录口供
Jamie Lynn's giving her statement right now.
她有权请律师
She has the right to an attorney.
她放弃了
She waived it.
如果还有受害人
There any other victims out there...
你现在最好告诉我们
now might be the time to tell us.
我想见我的律师
I would like to speak to my attorney.
我当了26年警♥察♥
You know, after 26 years,
我见识过所有恐怖之人
I've seen just about every horror people
能对另一个人做出的事
can do to each other.
我也不知道
I don't know.
一直以来我认为 如果我...
I mean, all this time I thought if I...
把你这种人抓起来
put enough guys like you away...
社会将更安全
the streets would be a safer place.
你说得对 这里没有监控
And you're right, there's no cameras down here.
所以到时是我们两个对质
So it's your word against mine.
你抢了我的手♥枪♥
You grabbed for my sidearm.
他不能这样
He can't do this.
可就是这样了
And yet.
-拿起枪 -住手
- Take the gun. - Stop.
快 拿枪
Come on. Grab for the gun.
救命
Help!
-快拿 -救命 来人啊
- Reach for it. - Help, someone!
-救命 -快拿枪
- Help me! - Reach for the gun.
来人 救命
Help, someone!
救命 好 求你
Someone help! Okay, please.
求你了
Please, please.
求你
Please.
闻到了吗
You smell that?
恐惧的气息
That's the smell of fear.
-求你 -好
- Please? - Yeah.
求你了
Please!
求你了
Please! Please!
求你了
Please!
求你了
Please.
求你了
Please?
求你了
Please.
现在你知道求人饶你一命的滋味了吗
Now you know what it's like to beg for your life.
求你了
Please.
求你了
Please.
他是我的一切
He was everything to me.
现在我一无所有了
Now I have nothing.
你的生活找回来了
You, um--you have your life back.
我觉得你是个非常勇敢的人
And I think you're a very brave woman.
警长 普拉特让我盘点的事...
Sergeant, this inventory thing Platt's got me doing...
我们好像少了一辆栗色吉普
we seem to be missing a maroon Jeep.
一次缉毒行动中查获的
Seized on a narcotics bust?
我知道今天的案子不好办
I know it was rough today.
你们做的事让我们都为自己是21局的一员感到骄傲
What you guys did makes us all proud to be part of 21.
你要怎么做
So what are you gonna do?
我的孩子吗
About the baby?
一切
About everything.
我想留下孩子
Think I want to keep it.
我...我想让这件事给我留下一点好回忆
I just--I want one good thing to come from this.
我当时中枪了
You know, I was shot,
我发现我妻子怀了我女儿时
the day I found out my wife was pregnant with our daughter.
我穿着防弹衣 所以
I was wearing a vest, and, uh...
我晕过去了
I blacked out.
巡警找到了我 给了我这个
Patrolman found me, gave me this.
现在给你了
It's yours now.
-那颗子弹 -对
- The bullet? - Yeah.
没有杀死我的那颗子弹
The one that didn't kill me.
你让我我想起了我爸爸
You know, you remind me of my dad.
打给这个号♥码就行
Here, just call this number, okay?
谢谢
Thank you.
你知道吗 现在没人叫它们发束了
So you know, no one calls them "Scrunchies" anymore.
为什么 就是发束啊
Why not? They're scrunchy.
-没错 -鲁塞克 笔记本
- True. - Ruzek. Laptop.
-真的吗 -我听说
- Seriously? - Hey, I heard about
有警♥察♥因为偷了一部一次性电♥话♥
a copper getting stripped for six years
就被骂了整整六年 所以我是认真的
over a stolen burner phone, so, yeah, I'm serious.
你知道吗 你知道我怎么想的吗
You know what? You know what I think?
我觉得这跟笔记本没有任何关系
I don't think this has anything to do with the laptop.
一切都是因为她
I think it's about her.
你想强硬起来 让我难堪 是吗
You want to bust my balls, look like a tough guy, right?
-亚当 -不
- Adam. - No.
你肯定也看到是怎么回事了
You must see what's happening here.
又不是我编造的
I'm not making it up.
这家伙显然喜欢你
Dude's obviously into you.
所以你知道吗 你想约她吗
So you know what? You want to date her?
请便
Be my guest.
把那台破笔记本交上来 亚当
Just get the stupid laptop, Adam.
听我说
Hey, look.
抱歉把你牵扯进来了
I'm sorry you got dragged into all this.
我...我真的只想把笔记本找回来...
I just--I--honestly I just wanted to get the laptop back--
鲁塞克和伯吉斯
Ruzek and Burgess.
-还有罗曼 -对
- And Roman. - Uh-huh.
听起来简直像恐怖片
That sounds like a horror movie right there.
可能13岁以下禁止观看
It'll probably be a PG-13 deal.
但不会死人的
Nobody's gonna kill anybody.
请你们喝的
Hey, shots on the house.
为了祝贺穆奇和普拉特结婚我新创的酒
Just something that I created in honor of Mouch and Platt.
两种好酒混合 美味翻倍
Two great tastes that taste great together.
谢谢 赫尔曼
Hermann, thanks.
不像金酒和威士忌混起来的感觉
Unlike gin and scotch.
你为什么要这样对一个人
Why would you do that to somebody?
我也不知道 我犯蠢吧
I don't know. Stupid.
太难喝了
That's disgusting.
好吧 还有什么
All right, what else?
伯吉斯问我跟搭档在一起的建议
Burgess did ask me for advice about dating a partner.
是吗 你怎么跟她说的
Yeah? What did you tell her?
我就...
You know, just...
有一件事确实很难
That there is one thing that's really hard.
什么
What's that?
你可以告诉我
Hey, you can tell me.
就是 整天都在一起工作
It's just that, you know, when you work together all day
你得保持专业
and you got to be professional,
所以就不能
and you can't...
告诉对方
tell him that...
你买♥♥了件新衣服 还在公♥寓♥里
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表