I mean, are we cool with this, or...
是 我明白
Yeah, I mean, I get it.
以前我也... 行了
You know, back in the day, I-- never mind.
重点是我们行个方便
Point is someone greased the wheels.
大家都没坏处
Everybody won.
没问题
Consider it done.
好姑娘
That's my girl.
-谢谢 -没事
- Thanks. - Sure.
各位 这是多米尼克·格瑞洛
Everybody, this is Dominic Grillo.
他是...
He's, uh--
我是喊你们来的人
I'm the reason you guys are all here.
我昨晚睡不着
So I couldn't sleep last night
就对标记电♥话♥做了一下MemEx调查
so I ran a MemEx search on the flagged phone.
多米尼克 介绍一下那是什么
Dominic, MemEx? What's MemEx?
是国防研究计划局开♥发♥的一种视图搜索工具
It's a visual search tool developed by DARPA.
能展现犯罪组织间的联♥系♥
It displays links within criminal enterprises.
我从没亲眼见过
I've never actually seen it.
这就是
Yeah, well, here it is.
这件案子里 联♥系♥是手♥机♥
In this case, the links are between cell phones.
这个犯罪束里有大约12台手♥机♥
We got about 12 cell phones in this cluster.
大部分是一次性手♥机♥
Most of 'em are burners.
没有名字 不知道机主
No name. We don't know who they are,
但会聚点是诺拉·哈林顿
but the Nexus is Nora Harrington.
每一部手♥机♥都联♥系♥了她至少一次
Every one of these phones called her at least once.
诺拉·哈林顿 受害者的妻子
Nora Harrington. Victim's wife.
这都是她策划的吗
So she set the whole thing up?
说明被盗芯片也在她手上
Meaning she's got the stolen chips.
她搞销♥售♥ 会卖♥♥了它们
She works in sales. She's gonna sell them.
她丈夫能接触到设备
Her husband had access to that gear.
所以她用他当内线
So she used him as her inside man.
对 但那样的女人
Yeah, but how does a woman looks like that,
在自己圈子里
runs in her circles,
怎么会跟职业毒贩有关系
end up in bed with a career drug runner?
更重要的是 她要卖♥♥给谁
And more important, who's she selling to?
买♥♥家有可能是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Well, likely buyers are terrorists.
有海外关系的本地人
Local guys with connections overseas.
那我就直说了
All right, so I'm gonna state the obvious.
我们要靠找电脑部件破这杀人案吗
We're trying to solve a homicide by looking for computer parts.
对 我们没有凶器
Yeah, well, we got no weapon,
没有杀人现场
no homicide scene.
要想破这案子 就得在芯片消失前
We're gonna solve this, we got to find those chips
找回它们
before they disappear.
该你们上了
You're up.
我♥干♥扰了她家报♥警♥器的信♥号♥♥
Listen, I jammed the cell signal on her alarm,
但她储藏室里还有个备用的
but she's got a backup in the pantry.
我们发现情况 你们就赶快出来 耗子
We see anything, you get the hell out of there, Mouse.
立刻就出来
I mean, right away.
行动吧
Let's do this.
目标回来了 各位 快撤
Target's coming back, guys. You got to move.
快 快
Go, go, go.
快啊 奥林斯基是老手了
Come on, Olinsky's done this a thousand times.
他行的
He's got this.
真险
Well, that was close.
五个摄像头我们只装上四个
We only got four of the five cameras in.
总比没有强
Well, it's better than nothing.
-最糟的是... -牢房♥的臭味
- The worst part was... - The smell.
我回家得先好好洗个澡
First thing, I'm gonna take a whole bunch of showers.
太恶心了
It was straight up nasty.
记住别再被抓回来了
Well, just don't get sent back.
听着 我不管你多喜欢在市里混
Listen, I don't care how much juice you got downtown.
这种事我可不能干第二次
I can't swing this twice.
明白 我搞砸了
Yeah, I messed up.
我知道
I know it,
我很感激你为我做的一切
and I appreciate everything that you've done for me.
不算什么 兄弟 你应该谢你♥爸♥
Ain't nothing, bro. You thank your dad.
我只是帮朋友个忙
I'm just a homie helping out.
你或许应该 你头发上有点东西
Now you might wanna--I mean, you got some stuff in your hair.
-雪茄烟灰吗 -我觉得不是
- Cigar? - No, I don't think so.
看看她 就好像什么都没发生一样
Look at her. Like nothing happened.
你以为她会是什么样
What were you expecting,
在那里虚情假意流眼泪吗
crocodile tears?
她以为没人在看呢
She thinks no one's watching.
一个真正投入的杀手应该时时维持角色
A fully committed murderer would stay in character.
我想说的仅此而已
That's all I'm saying.
我以后睡觉可得睁着一只眼睛
I'm gonna sleep with one eye open.
这人是谁
Who is this guy?
我没看到他的脸
I didn't get his face.
还想要一切都录下来呢
So much for getting anything on tape.
不 我们掌握的已经足够多了
No, we're getting plenty.
耗子 你看到这个了吗
Hey, Mouse, you seeing this?
进行面部识别
Run facial recognition.
我们得知道这人是谁
We got to know who this guy is.
好 收到
Yeah, copy that.
他们直接就去开音响了
They went right for the stereo.
你觉得她知道我们在监视吗
You think she made us?
我觉得她比她表现出来的要紧张得多
I think she's more nervous than she's letting on.
-伯吉斯 -警长
- Burgess? - Sergeant.
我挤得太多了
Oh, I put too much of this on.
里面有杏仁油
It's got almond oil.
我感觉就好像我们刚刚亲热过
I feel like we just made out.
我没有...
I don--
就好像我该送你张自♥制♥唱片表示感谢
Like I should make you a mix tape.
不用的
Oh, no need.
祝你今天过得愉快
Have a good day.
你用我的电脑干什么呢
Hey, what are you doing on my equipment?
我在运行一个面部识别程序
I'm running a criminal facial recognition program.
好吧 识别谁
Okay, on who?
我没查到
Um, I didn't find anybody.
识别这个人吗
What, on this guy?
你是在什么上搜到的
Uh, yeah, what are you running on that?
这是个公♥司♥数据库
Yeah, it's a corporate database.
我给诺米克系统打了电♥话♥
See, I called Gnomic Systems,
因为我为警方工作 他们就给了我权限
and they gave me access because I work for the police.
有时候你只需要开口问
'Cause sometimes you just got to ask.
先生们 来认识一下亚伦·弗兰科尔
Gentleman, meet Aaron Franceur.
-去她家的那个人 -是的 就是他
- Guy that showed at the house. - Yeah, the one and only.
亚伦·弗兰科尔
海军学院 等等 等等
He's naval academy, et cetera, et cetera.
有趣的是他是诺米克系统的
The interesting part is that he's the head of security
安保主管
at Gnomic Systems.
我开免提了
You're on speaker.
里面的那个人出来了
Man inside's coming out.
要我们跟着他吗
Should we follow?
不用 留在原地
Negative. Stand fast.
我们需要有人一直守着诺拉家
We need someone sitting on Nora's house.
如果他参与了这件事
If he's wrapped up in this,
有可能是他留着那些加密芯片
he could be holding the encryption chips
想要自己卖♥♥掉
to sell himself.
很可能他就是我们的凶手
Could be he's our killer.
加急申请一张搜查他家和办公室的搜查令
Expedite a search warrant for his home and his office.
把地址发给奥林斯基
Get Olinsky the address.
卡莉怎么样了
How's Callie holding up?
安德鲁的守丧礼后我还没跟她说过话
I haven't talked to her since Andrew's wake.
给一个七岁的孩子举办守丧礼
A wake for a seven-year-old kid, I mean...
是啊 仪式很美 家人很多
Yeah, it was nice. Big family.
然后孩子的爸爸醉醺醺地去了
Then the kid's dad shows up half in the bag.
一进门就直奔威士忌去了
When he gets there he goes right for the Whiskey.
卡莉都抢不下酒瓶
Callie couldn't pull the bottle.
是我把他劝住了
I talked sense into him.
2113号♥请前往南费尔法克斯街1301号♥
2113 respond to 1301 South Fairfax.
消防队41号♥救护车请求警♥察♥支援
CFD ambulance 41 is requesting the police.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表