Victim or victor?
我还在努力想清楚呢
I'm still working to find out.
一步一步来
Work in progress.
下次来的时候记得带上传票
Next time you come, make sure it's with a subpoena.
波莉醒了 但她非常紧张
Polly's awake, but she's catatonic
或者说时刻保持警惕
or one click away from it.
我又和邻里互助组织谈过了
I spoke to the Neighborhood Watch again.
他们很热心 太热心了
They're helpful. Too helpful.
恐怕他们会恐吓任何证人
I'm afraid they're spooking any eye witnesses
-因为现在 -波莉是唯一看到枪手的
- because right now... - Polly's the only one
目击证人
who saw the shooter.
你马上到精神病区来
We need you in the psych ward, now.
我得挂了
I gotta go.
这边
Down there.
马上叫保安过来
Get security up here.
给我一针氟哌啶醇癸酸脂带束带的轮床
I need one Haldol and a gurney with restraints.
等等 让我和她谈谈
Wait, wait, wait. Let me talk to her.
-你在干什么 -后退
- What're you doing? - Stay back.
疏散走廊
Clear the hall.
疏散走廊 快点
Clear the hall. Let's go.
波莉
Polly?
波莉
Polly.
我是艾琳
It's Erin.
你还记得我吗
Do you remember me?
你能把刀子放下吗
Can you put the knife down?
你知道自己在哪里吗
Do you know where you are?
我...
I...
我在医院
I'm at the hospital.
没错
That's right.
你知道为什么吗
Do you know why?
我不知道
I don't know why.
我没有受伤
I'm not hurt.
我要帮忙
I need to help.
好的 你可以帮忙
Okay, you can help.
你可以帮我
You can help me.
但首先 我需要你把刀放下
But first, I need you to put the knife down.
然后你才能帮我 好吗
And then you can help me, okay?
你可以放下刀吗 放到地上
Can you put it down, maybe on the floor there?
然后你就可以帮我了
And then you can help me.
好的
Okay.
谢谢你
Thank you.
现在你听我说...
Now listen--hey, hey!
-等一下 -不要 不要
- Wait! - No, no!
轻一点
Easy.
-不要 放开我 -轻一点
- No, let go! - Easy.
你...
Wh--
你这是干什么
What're you doing?
本职工作
My job.
一定要让她一个人一间房♥
Make sure she gets her own room.
波莉·卡尔森是我们唯一的目击证人
Polly Carlson is our only eyewitness,
你又给她打了镇静剂
and you just sedated her again.
她现在状态很差
She's in a dissociative state.
-还不能跟你谈 -她全家都被杀了
- She's not ready to talk to you. - Her family was murdered
你在拖延我的调查进度
and you're stalling my investigation.
警探 她受了精神创伤
Detective, she's traumatized.
袭击了我的工作人员 她现在神智不清
She attacked my staff. She's not making any sense.
我浪费的时间越多 就越难
Every hour that I lose makes it that much harder
抓到杀人凶手
to catch the people who did this.
波莉说她想帮忙
Polly said she wanted to help.
如果她真的可以帮忙呢
What if she can?
我需要找她问话
I need to interview her.
警♥察♥的问题就在于
The problem with the police
不管他们走到哪儿 都把自己当警♥察♥
is that wherever they go, they think they're the police.
等我觉得她可以说话了
I will call you when I've determined
就打电♥话♥给你 好吗
that she's ready to talk. Okay?
我保证
I promise.
我很同情你的情况
I'm sympathetic to your situation,
在你的巡逻车遭到枪击
being shot in your squad car.
局里为你们的处理方式感到骄傲
And while the department's proud of the way you handled it,
等罗曼回归全职工作就给你们安排新搭档
once Roman returns to full duty, you both get new partners.
说实话...
Frankly...
我们来找你是出于礼貌
we came to you as a courtesy.
我要让他们同车
I want them in that car together.
他们向我汇报
They report to me.
而你向我汇报
And you report to me.
我在法庭上也解释过了
As I explained in court,
我搭档中枪之后我的行动
my actions following my partner's shooting
很专业也很正确
were professional and correct.
伯吉斯 冷静一点
Burgess, you need to cool down.
巡警 这里不是法庭
Patrolman, this isn't the court.
这里不是什么民♥主♥的地方
This isn't any kind of democracy.
这里就是专♥制♥
It's a tyranny.
我已经决定好了
And I've made up my mind.
明白
Understood.
早上有五个人被杀 你跑来跟我谈这个
Five murders this morning. You come in here with this?
-老大 -说
- Hey, boss? - Yeah.
视野不肯把达伦
So Horizons won't give us the members
发展的成员名单给我们
that Darren sold memberships to.
我们让资产没收单位的一个人去查了
We had a guy in the Assets Forfeiture Unit look into it.
我们让他逆向通过银行调查
Yeah, we got him working backwards through the bank.
名单上的人都是卡尔森夫妇发展的
The Carlsons signed up everyone on that list,
而那些人 一转身
and then those people, they turn around
又发展其他笨蛋
and sell to the other suckers.
我们觉得他们有动机
We're thinking there's a motive there.
对 这里就有个人站出来了
Yep, and this guy here stands out.
艾伦·斯隆 发过几封邮件
Allan Sloan. Sent a few emails.
虽然没有死亡威胁 但也差不多了
No death threats, necessarily, but close enough.
"你们这些人夺走了我的一切"
"You people cost me everything."
他因为醉酒闹事被拘留了
And he got popped for a drunk and disorderly,
大概 四天前吧
like, four days ago.
好的 去找他 带他回来问问
All right, find him. Get him in a room.
好的
All right.
总部 我是亚当·鲁塞克警官
Central, this is Officer Adam Ruzek.
我们在南海滨8322号♥
Hey, we're at 8322 South Shore.
你们有没有派人去艾伦·斯隆家
Did you dispatch a unit to Allan Sloan's house?
我们让他们去调查入室盗窃
We got them held down on a burglary.
需不需要派你们过去协助
Should we hold you down as assisting?
-好 好的 可以 -收到
- Yeah, yeah, okay. Yeah. - Copy that.
进来吧
Come on in.
跟开派对似的
Guess it's a party now.
他从后门进来
He came in through the back door.
把门栓弄坏了
Took the pins out.
我看这可不是他第一次作案
Guess this ain't his first rodeo.
拿走了我的平板电脑
Took my tablet computer.
这是什么时候的事
So when was the burglary?
昨晚
Last night.
我今天早上才发现
I didn't find out about it until this morning,
说实话
to be honest.
你凌晨四点在哪里
Where were you at 4:00 a.m.?
在我兄弟的酒吧
At my brother's bar,
然后回来就在这张沙发上
and then here on this very couch.
好的
Okay.
珍妮和达伦·科尔森
Jeni and Darren Carlson.
你们是因为这个过来的吗 你们觉得是我吗
Is that why you're here? You think that was me?
我们看了你发的邮件 你有什么想说的吗
We read your emails. Anything you want to talk about?
他们卖♥♥了一个视野在大急流城的讲座给我
They sold me a Horizons seminar in Grand Rapids.
然后我当着五百人的面上了台
So I'm on stage there in front of 500 people,
他们找了一个精神病专家要帮我
they got this head shrinker there trying to help me
"开启我创造财富的潜能"
"unlock my potential to create wealth."
那一刻我就知道这都是忽悠人
I mean, I knew at that moment that this was total nonsense.
然后我就说 "好吧 我准备好要退款了"
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表