Yeah, 10%.
好
All right.
明天我可能会给你打电♥话♥
Maybe I'll call you tomorrow.
所以是那个女的假装被强♥奸♥了
So the girl faked the rape.
没错 她是那么说的
Yeah, that's what she said.
真是太变♥态♥了
Doesn't get more twisted than that.
是啊
Nope.
你们肯定把他铐出来了吧
Please tell me you dragged him out in cuffs.
是 有两个人 然后
Yeah, we got two of 'em, and then, uh,
霍斯特德把那个强♥奸♥犯爆头了
Halstead put a bullet in the raper's head.
爸爸 有几个婚礼供应商
So, Dad, a couple of the wedding vendors
在等着我们付钱
are waiting for deposits to be paid,
首先是场地费
um, the venue, for starters,
然后是餐饮和婚礼用花的费用
and the caterer, and the florist.
终于来了
Ahh, here we are.
食物
Sustenance.
给 30年的百龄坛威士忌
Here you go, 30-year-old ballantine.
卖♥♥出去这个还是...
Haven't sold one of those in...
头一回
ever.
120块
120 even.
给账单吗
Start a tab?
如果没关系的话
If it's all right.
你想怎么样都行
You can start whatever you want.
继续点东西就行
Just keep ordering.
敬我未来的岳父
To my future father-in-law
还有他对高年份威士忌的品位
and his exquisite taste in aged whiskey.
爸爸 我给你的秘书打过电♥话♥了
So, Dad, I called your secretary.
这些账单两周前就应该结清了
These were supposed to be paid two weeks ago,
但她一直找借口推脱
and she is giving me the run-around,
所以能请你提醒一下她 或者狠罚她一顿吗
so would you please remind her or kick her hard?
老弗兰妮
Old Frannie.
她帮我拒绝过多少人
My strength at the gates.
今天不得不把她辞退了
Had to let her go today.
小南瓜 我最近有一些...
Pumpkin, I have experienced some...
情况
reversals.
我在佛罗里达的度♥假♥区♥不行了
My resort play in Florida is upside down,
周五就会提交联邦破产法庭
and as of Friday, in federal bankruptcy court.
本着充分披露的原则
And in the name of full disclosure,
有个女人还对自己的目的遮遮掩掩
there was a woman who wasn't so honest about her agenda.
具体细节我就不跟你说了
I won't bore you with the details.
至于婚礼
And the wedding is,
你们只能靠自己了
well, you're on your own.
什么
What?
小南瓜 我破产了
Pumpkin, I'm broke.
我以前破产过 以后还会破产
Been here before, and I'll be here again.
那支票呢
So, the check?
我们一起付还是...
You want to split it or...
算了 先生
You know what, sir?
我来付
I got it.
她在客房♥里
She's in the guest room.
她甚至都不回自己的卧室
She won't even go back in hers.
我可以坐吗
May I?
不要告诉我还要再做检查
Don't tell me they need to do another test,
我...
'cause I...
我们抓到他了
We got him.
他再也不会伤害任何人了
He's never gonna hurt anybody again.
没事了
It's okay.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表