并疑似与犯罪团伙秘密案件的
and suspected in the disappearance
多名证人失踪案件有关
of several witnesses in the family secrets case.
金融犯罪调查科送来一份调查报告
Financial Crimes just sent over a report
列出了特法尼台面公♥司♥的详细交易记录
detailing recent transactions by Tafani's front company,
威斯达公♥司♥
Vesta Inc.
报告中提到一个名字
Now, one of the names that showed up on the report
正是拉娜·德尔·里奥小姐
is none other than Miss Lana Del Rio.
也就是维多利亚的假名之一
Well, that's one of those aliases that Victoria used.
没错
Exactly.
而且落实了虚假支票兑现
Now, the check scam paid out in cash,
所以我想 可能是封口费
so I'm thinking, you know, hush money.
我去带他
I'll pick him up.
-我跟你一起去 -不 不用
- I'll come with. - No, you won't.
你说过会用掌握的一切对付那个家伙
You said we'd hit this guy with everything we got.
特法尼不是你能对付了的人
Tafani is not the kind of guy you punch in the mouth.
现在他是头号♥嫌疑人
Right now, he is suspect number one.
所以我要找他谈谈
Which is why I'm going to talk to him.
汉克
Hank.
叫我警长
Sergeant.
警长
Sergeant,
如果你不把特法尼铐到这里来
if you don't drag Tafani back here in a set of cuffs,
那我去
I will.
这就是你的问题
That right there is your problem.
你这说话的语气
You keep talking to me
好像我不是你的上司 而是你老爸
like I'm the guy who raised you instead of your boss.
没我的命令给我在办公室乖乖待着
Go back to your desk until I need you.
里奇 玩得开心吗
How's it going, Ritchie?
伙计 我不知道卡莉跟你怎么说的
Listen, man, I don't know what Callie told you.
闭嘴然后听我说
Shut up and listen to me.
我准备抓你去拘留所
I'm taking you to lockup,
要是从里面出来 我会想办法找个理由
and when you get out, I'm gonna find a reason to put your ass
再把你关进去 直到你明白你和卡莉之间
right back in there until you realize that any connection
已经随着安德鲁的死没有任何关系了
you had to Callie is buried with Andrew.
你听明白了吗
You understand me?
等等
Wait.
等一下 我知道我搞砸了
Wait, I know I screwed up.
但你知道眼看着自己的孩子死去
But do you have any idea how hard this was for me,
有多难受吗
watching my kid die?
我只是无法接受
I just couldn't handle it.
所以你就让卡莉一个人去承担
Yeah, yet you left it all on Callie.
你想让我说什么 是你当初在陪着他们
What do you want me to say? You were there for my family
而不是我
and I wasn't.
你比我更像一个父亲
You were a better father than me.
拘留我 殴打我 我不在乎
Lock up me, knock me around, I don't care.
我已经很痛苦了 不管你做什么
There's nothing you can do to make me feel
都不会再让我更痛苦了
any worse than I already do.
我希望你坐下一班车回印第安纳波利斯去
I want you on the next bus to Indianapolis,
永远别回来
and you never come back.
听明白了吗
You hear me?
明白了
You got it.
既然第一份禁令已经不见了 你...
Good, and since you obviously lost the first one, you--
如果你出现在卡莉305米以内
hey, you come within 1,000 feet of Callie,
我们一定会让你把牢底坐穿
we'll make sure you never see the light of day.
卡洛
Carlo.
没关系 奇克
It's okay, Cheech.
有事吗
What's going on?
我需要你跟我走一趟
I need you to come with me.
是关于奢华俱乐部的那件事吗
It's about that thing at Deluxe?
弗兰克不是已经都告诉你了吗
I thought Frank gave you what you wanted.
弗兰克交代的都是幌子
What Frank gave me was the runaround.
我希望你聪明点
I'm hoping you'll be smarter.
泰勒 甜心 过来
Taylor, come here, sweetheart.
来这里 宝贝
Come here, baby.
到这来
Come here.
这是我的孙女 泰勒
This is my granddaughter, Taylor.
这是我的朋友汉克 跟他问好
This is my friend Hank. Say hi.
-你好 亲爱的 -你好
- Hi, honey. - Hi.
奇克 安全送她回家
Cheech, make sure she gets home okay.
待会见 好吗 甜心
I'll see you in a little bit, okay, sweetheart?
-好的 -好的 爱你
- Okay. - All right, love you.
爱你
Love you too.
好吧 我一直想看看你工作的地方
All right, always wanted to see where you work.
走吧
Come on.
如果我没记错的话
If I remember correctly,
你老爸也曾在21局工作过
your old man also worked the 21st.
他也死在这里 记得吗
He died here too, remember?
是的
Yeah.
一定很不容易
It's got to be tough.
我的意思是 你这里
I mean, here you are,
所有一切会让你触景生情
everywhere you look, something to remind you
想起他的遭遇
of what happened to him.
但是
But...
他肯定会为你感到自豪
no question he'd be proud.
维多利亚·沃森
Victoria Wasson.
我来这里是给你面子
I come here on good faith,
跟你在你手下人面前做把秀
put on a show for your fellow officers
好不让他们认为我们沆瀣一气
so they don't think that you're compromised by our friendship,
这就是你想问我的吗
and that's what you want to ask me about?
你在跟她上♥床♥
You were screwing her.
汉克 我是开俱乐部的
Hank, I own clubs.
我有很多朋友
I've got a lot of friends.
但这一个怀了你的孩子
Except this one was carrying your child.
法医确定她被掐死时
Medical examiner determined she was 16 weeks pregnant
已经怀孕16周
when she was strangled.
我觉得她是想要这个孩子
I'm thinking she wanted to keep it,
我知道这根本不可能
and I know there is no way
因为这会毁了你的家庭生活
that you would risk ruining your home life,
使你的妻子和孩子蒙羞
embarrassing your wife and kids.
这也能解释你为何给了她两万美元
Also explains the 20 grand you gave her from your S-Corp.
我送过她礼物
Hey, I gave her gifts.
我给过她珠宝 但从没给她两万美元
I gave her some jewelry. I never gave her 20 grand.
但银行记录显示的情况却不同
The bank records tell a different story.
所以你花钱买♥♥她去堕胎
So you paid her off to get an abortion.
-呵呵 -但她不同意
- Hmm. - She wouldn't bite.
那就只有一个办法了 让她消失
Only one play left: girl's got to go.
一件事 我不可能是那个孩子的父亲
One thing: I couldn't be that child's father.
卡洛 我们可以拿你的DNA
Carlo, we can get your DNA
跟那个未出世的孩子匹配
and match to her unborn child.
不用麻烦了
Well, save yourself the trouble.
不信问我的医生
Call my doctor.
我五年前做了输精管切除
I got a vasectomy five years ago,
我可以证明
and I can prove it.
现在好了吗
Now, are we done?
我真想回去看我孙女了
'Cause I'd really like to go back to my granddaughter,
跟她一起共度夜晚
spend the evening with her.
我一周只能见她一次
I only get to see her once a week.
失陪了
Excuse me.
有东西给你看
There's something you need to see.
事实证明 同意从特法尼的账户转钱的另一个人
So it turns out the only other person authorized to wire money
是特法尼的律师 吉姆·谢尔蒂
out of Tafani's account is the lawyer, Jim Shelte.
他们需要有人去行贿 去给钱
They need someone to send the bribe, make bail.
他们就是这么做事的
That's what those guys do.
不仅如此
There's more to it than that.
我让耗子查了希尔蒂的财务状况
I had Mouse run Shelte's financials.
是这样 如果谢尔蒂每小时收六百的律师费
Get this, if Shelte bills out 600 an hour,
那他还是无法维持生计
he's still living beyond his means.
因为离婚 他被搞得很惨
The guy's going through a nasty divorce.
他已经债台高筑了
He's got debt up to his eyeballs,
公♥寓♥ 车...
a condo, car...
船 一条55英尺的伯特伦船
Boat, a 55-foot Bertram
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表