我负责的运钞车被劫了 一个人死了
The cash drop I was in charge of was, and a man died.
你觉得我武装抢劫到25万多美金后
You think I'd pull an armed robbery for over 1/4 mil
会回到这里上班吗
and show back up here for shift?
我们了解到你在离婚协议中
We know you're suing her for alimony
为赡养费起诉她
in your divorce settlement.
我承认 我和布里安娜之间关系很不好
I admit, there's no love lost between me and Brianna.
大♥麻♥药房♥的主意都是我想到的
I mean, the whole idea for that dispensary was mine.
所以你觉得你被她从发财生意中
Oh, okay, so you think you got squeezed out of a business deal
被排挤出去了 是吗
that would've put you in a much higher tax bracket?
也许这就是你买♥♥窃听器
Maybe that's why you bought the bugs
放在她办公室的原因
that we found in Brianna's office.
这是非法窃听
That's illegal wire tapping.
更严重的是 这意味着你听到了
More importantly, that means you heard
我们运钞车去银行的路线
our cash drop routes to the bank,
你的同伙也听到了
so along with your partners in crime,
你面临的是谋杀罪
you're looking at a homicide.
我没有窃听她的办公室
Whoa, I didn't bug her office.
我雇了一个私♥家♥侦♥探♥帮我处理赡养费一案
I hired a P.I. to help me with the alimony case.
他才是监视布里安娜的人
He's the one who's watching Brianna,
他想以性生活遗弃为由为我争取赡养费
to get her to pay up for sexual abandonment.
性生活什么
For sexual what?
遗弃
Abandonment.
我监听她是因为我知道她背着我偷腥
I wanted her bugged 'cause I knew she was cheating on me.
所以这个私♥家♥侦♥探♥监听了电♥话♥
So this P.I., he's monitoring the calls?
听着
Listen...
因为他许诺 如果发现她偷腥
I maxed out my credit cards 'cause he promised me
我会得到更多和解金 所以我刷爆了我的信♥用♥卡♥
I'd get a better settlement if he found dirt on her.
把这个私♥家♥侦♥探♥的名字告诉我们
We're gonna need the name of this p.I.
在对他的调查完毕之前
And until that checks out,
我们要对你进行拘留 站起来
we're detaining you down at the station. Get up.
-有手铐吗 -在这里
- You got cuffs? - Right here.
把手背到后面
Put your hands behind your back.
-谢谢 杰 -没事
- Thanks, Jay. - Yeah.
你叫杰 杰·霍斯特德吗
Your first name is Jay? Jay Halstead?
是 怎么了
Yeah, why?
在磁带里听到太多次
Heard too many times on the tapes
布里安娜特别想睡你
how Brianna wants to screw you.
我们走
Let's go.
这是弗兰克·阿默森
This is Frank Amerson.
51岁 曾是保释保证人
He's 51, he used to work as a bail bondsman.
现在是私♥家♥侦♥探♥ 专门监视偷腥夫妻
Now he's a P.I. making his bones spying on cheating spouses.
我在书上看过 73%的男人
You know, I read that something like 73% of men
都背着妻子偷腥
mess around on their wives.
在哪儿看到的
Where'd you read that?
《花♥花♥公♥子♥》
"Playboy."
中间的插页女郎海报都被拿走了 意义何在
They took out the centerfold, right? What's the point?
我是说 阿默森住在橡树公园
Look, my point is, Amerson lives in Oak Park,
靠拆散婚姻赚钱 过着不错的日子
makes a good living destroying marriages.
他为什么要持械抢劫
I mean, why get into armed robbery?
我见过一个65岁的老妇人
I've seen a 65-year-old woman killed
因为一张两块钱的彩票被杀
over a $2 lotto scratcher.
而这个案子涉及到六位数的钱
We're talking six figures here.
没错 我们得把他抓起来
Yeah, we need to grab him up.
我认为我要应该暂缓一下
I think we should take a breath,
做好我们的反监视
do our own counter-surveillance,
看看能否找到与这起抢劫案的实质性联♥系♥
see if we can make a concrete connection to this robbery.
我花两分钟就能监控他的手♥机♥
Look, I can be up on his phone in, like, two minutes.
好 不会浪费太多时间
Right, won't take long.
安东尼奥 你和鲁塞克去盯着山姆·斯佩德
Antonio, you and Ruzek, get eyes on this Sam Spade.
有什么发现吗
You got anything yet?
没有 只是...
No, just...
有个女人打了几个电♥话♥ 说自己丈夫
a couple of calls from some lady who thinks her husband
在背着自己出轨
is actually cheating on her...
出轨对象是自己的妹妹
with her own sister.
鹰队现在落后两分
And the Hawks are down by two
比赛还剩六分钟
with six minutes to go.
就是这样了
So...There's that.
那起抢劫案
That robbery is-
很疯狂 对吧
it's pretty crazy, huh?
肯定让你回忆起一些事
Bet it brought back some memories.
耗子 我没事
Mouse, I'm good.
你们那场烟花秀都上新闻了
That fireworks show you guys put on, it's all over the news.
是阿默森
Yo, it's Amerson.
一切按计划进行了
Well, things went as planned.
还计划 你知道昨晚我差点被抓吗
Planned? You know I almost got caught last night,
就因为去药房♥那边偷听警♥察♥都知道什么
listening to see what the cops knew at her dispensary?
一会儿我再打给你
Hey, I'll-I'll call you back.
我要我的分成
I want my cut.
不会少你的
You'll get yours.
-我们通知博伊特 -好
- Let's call Voight. - Yeah.
不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no.
如果我是你 我不会这样的
I wouldn't do that if I were you.
你是谁
Who are you?
你紧张什么 弗兰克
Why so jumpy, Frank?
我在监视一个丈夫
I'm watching a husband.
如果我被逮住 谁知道他们会闹出什么事来
I get made, you never know how they're gonna react.
我这么做是经过保密许可的
I got a concealed permit for that.
好 很好
All right, fantastic,
我们去局里慢慢了解清楚
we'll figure that out down at the district.
你先下车怎么样
Why don't you step out of the car?
你知道昨晚我差点被抓了吗
You know I almost got caught last night,
就因为去药房♥那边偷听警♥察♥都知道什么
listening to see what the cops knew at her dispensary?
一会儿我再打给你
Hey, I'll-I'll call you back.
听上去你需要
Sounds like you need protection
电♥话♥那端那个人的保护
from the guy on the other end of that call.
我要律师
I want a lawyer.
给你找个来没问题
Glad to call you one.
但是等他来 你就面临谋杀指控了
By the time he gets here, you'll be looking at homicide charges.
布里安娜的前夫雇你
You were hired by Brianna's ex-husband
帮忙拿离婚和解金
to help his divorce settlement,
所以你非法在她办公室里装了窃听器
so, you illegally plant listening devices in her office,
但是你没有偷听到帮到他的丑闻
but instead of scandalous gossip to help his case,
却无意间听到了布里安娜转移大批资金
you overhear how much cash Brianna's moving
所以你就想 我去 我中彩票了
and you think, "Hot damn, I've won the lottery."
现在买♥♥你消息的人要把你踢出局
Now the guy you sold the score to is icing you out.
如果告诉你 我要你们的保护
Uh, if I tell you, I want protection.
你招出电♥话♥那端的人
You give us the guy on the other end of that call,
我会跟州检察官商量一下
I'll rig something up with the state's attorney.
多年前我还是保证人的时候
Guy I tracked down years ago...
查到的一个人 叫科林·布里格斯
when I was a bondsman. Collin Briggs.
卖♥♥价是给我20%的现金
I sold him the score for 20% of the cash.
说出来也不难嘛
That wasn't so hard, was it?
他的同伙还有谁
Who are the others in his crew?
我不知道其他同伙
I don't know any others in the crew.
我只知道是布里格斯召集的人
I just know that Briggs put the crew together.
好
Okay.
打给布里格斯 告诉他你要求见面
Call Briggs, tell him you need to meet,
你说如果他不把你的分成拿给你
and if he doesn't show up with your cut,
你就报♥警♥
you'll go to the police.
否则你就面临谋杀指控
Or you're facing murder charges.
打吧
Come on.
芝加哥警署逮捕历史报告
罪犯科林·布里格斯信息
科林·布里格斯
Collin Briggs.
因谋杀 暴♥力♥抢劫进过监狱
He's done time for manslaughter, aggravated robbery.
根据联调局的数据 他曾被踢出
According to an FBI database, he was kicked out
印第安纳州的一个反政♥府♥民兵组织
of an anti-government militia in Indiana.
能认出他吗 杰
Recognize him, Jay?
除非见到本人
Not off the screen.
拜托 在外面冻死了
Come on, I'm freezing out here.
想点温暖的东西取取暖吧
How about you just think warm thoughts?
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表