You live around here?
就在旁边 我儿子不见了
Down the block. My son is missing.
你儿子叫什么
What's your son's name?
迈克尔 迈克尔·佩里
Michael. Michael Perry.
今早他出门说是为冰球队卖♥♥糖果筹资金
He left this morning to sell candy bars for his hockey team.
进来吧
Come here.
能跟我描述一下他吗
Um, can you describe him?
他九岁 淡棕色头发
He's nine, light brown hair.
佩里女士 我们...
Ms. Perry, we...
在屋里发现了一具尸体
found a body in that house.
符合你儿子的描述
Matches your son's description.
不
No. No.
不
No. No.
节哀顺变
I'm sorry.
不
No--no! No!
我很遗憾
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
强尼·扎卡里安
Johnny Zakarian.
强尼·扎卡里安
Johnny Zakarian.
我该知道那是谁吗
Am I supposed to know who that is?
鉴于他是给你的车安装暗格的人
Well, considering he's the guy who put the trap in your car,
我想你应该认识他
that would make sense.
既然这样 你说是就是吧
Well, if you say that's what happened, then okay.
问题不止如此
Here's what's not okay.
扎卡里安刚刚被活活烧死
Zakarian just got burned alive,
还有一个与这件事毫无关系的九岁男孩
and a nine-year-old boy, who had nothing to do with this,
也为此丧命
got caught in the middle.
如果你跟这些海♥洛♥因♥有任何关联
If you had anything to do with the heroin,
那你就是两起凶杀案的从犯
you're now an accessory to two murders.
你的处境越来越危险了
This just went from bad to worse for you.
上周我送车去做保养
I had my car serviced last week.
或许就是那时候被人放了毒品
Maybe somebody put the drugs in then.
那人还知道你要去加拿大
Somebody who knew you were driving up to Canada.
还真是巧
That's some coincidence.
我也是想帮上忙
I'm trying to help.
可能为时已晚帮不上了
Might be too late for that.
然后我想起来
Then I remembered,
我留了把牙刷在鲁塞克那里
look, I left a toothbrush at Ruzek's place.
如果我就留在那里
If I leave it there,
它传达的信息就是我会再回去
it sends a message I'm coming back
但如果我问他要回来
but if I ask him for it,
那他会觉得我还对他念念不忘
then he'll think I'm obsessed about him.
-金 -在
- Kim. - Yeah.
买♥♥把新牙刷吧
Just buy a new toothbrush.
有什么事吗
Hey, can I help you?
你是娜塔莉·米诺斯吗
Yeah, you Natalie Minos?
我是
Yes.
我们是芝加哥警♥察♥
Chicago PD.
我们想和你谈谈强尼·扎卡里安的事
We need to talk to you about Johnny Zakarian.
我们在他的公♥寓♥里找到了你的避孕药
We found your birth control pills at his apartment.
在这一带 我们是不和警♥察♥说话的
Look, in this neighborhood, we don't talk to police.
这是一桩双重谋杀案 由不得你
This is a double murder. You don't have a choice.
这些我要买♥♥一点
I'll take some of those.
我和强尼时不时会约上一次
I was seeing Johnny on and off.
大部分都是晚上 就那么回事
Mostly at night. It was that kind of thing.
好 那你见过亚当·埃姆斯吗
Okay, did you ever meet Adam Ames?
没有
No.
我知道你想帮忙 但有所顾虑
Look, I know that you want to help, but you're scared.
告诉我们一个名字
Give us a name,
然后冲我们吼 叫我们滚出去
and then yell at us to get the hell out of here
我们会配合的
and we'll play along.
格雷戈尔·托罗斯
Gregor Toros.
他在弗洛大楼施工
He's doing demo at the Furlow Building.
我说过了 我不认识他 好吗
Look, I told you, I didn't know him, okay,
我帮不上你们什么忙 请你们离开吧
and I can't help you, so leave me alone.
10-54
10-54.
路上有奶牛
Cows on the road.
10-94
10-94.
飙车
Drag racing.
但愿这时候路上没有奶牛
Hopefully not while a 10-54 is in progress.
你只会这些吗
Is that all you got?
10系代码我们已经不用了 另外
We don't even use 10 codes anymore, and by the way,
我用右手给收音机调频五次了
I've keyed my radio five times with my right hand.
我的训练官教过我要永远保持开枪的手可用
My FTO taught me to always keep my shooting hand available--
-停车 -什么
- Stop the car. - Excuse me?
我刚刚中枪 而此时你的认知
I just got shot and your awareness in this moment
将决定你搭档的生死
will determine if your partner lives or dies.
我们在哪个街区
What block are we on?
西奥古斯塔2800号♥
2800 West Augusta.
-哪个路口 -加州街
- Cross street. - California.
最近的医院呢
Nearest hospital?
等急救车来的时候 我已经流血过多而死了
By the time the ambo arrives, I'll have bled out.
我们时间紧迫
We're running out of time.
挪威美国医院 离这两英里
Norwegian American, two miles away.
角落里那个人 描述他的样子
The guy on the corner, describe him.
哪个人
Which guy?
朝我开枪的那个 别回头
The guy who shot me. Don't turn around.
白人男性 二十余岁 淡蓝色外衣
Uh, white, male, 20s, light blue parka.
不是那个人 那是另一个人
That's not the one, it was the other guy.
你被个潮人打了一枪
You got shot by the hipster?
描述他的样子
Describe him.
白人男性 二十余岁 灰色外衣
White male, 20s, gray parka,
是那种看着好看但是不保暖的外衣
the kind that look good and can't keep you warm.
他的鞋子是什么颜色的
What color were his shoes?
绿色
They were green.
一定要时刻留意鞋子
Always pay attention to the shoes.
外套很轻易就能脱掉
A guy can ditch his coat
但鞋子要丢掉就难得多
but the shoes are much harder to get rid of.
该吃午饭了 巡警
Time for lunch, patrolman.
你请客
You're buying.
兄弟 我们来找格雷戈尔·托罗斯
Hey, man, we're looking for Gregor Toros.
格雷戈尔
Hey! Gregor!
格雷戈尔
Gregor!
该死
Nah, damn.
站住 警♥察♥
Stop! Police!
你想跑去哪
Where you gonna go?
回来 伙计
Whoa, whoa, come on, bro.
听我说
Look. See?
我们不是要抓你
We don't want you.
我们只是想问你强尼·扎卡里安的事
We just want to ask you about Johnny Zakarian.
就这样 过来吧
That's it. Come on.
太迟了
It's too late.
他们会知道我告诉了你们
They will know that I talked to you.
-听我说 -你在说什么
- Look. - Who you talking about?
他们不会放过我的家人
They will punish my family.
不 我们可以帮你
No, we can help you.
你别站在窗台上了
You just got to step away from the ledge.
快过来吧
Come on, now.
从窗台边走回来 伙计
Come back from the ledge, man.
[亚美尼亚语]
不不不
No, no, no.
等等
Wait, whoa, whoa!
好 谢谢你
All right, thank you.
移♥民♥局说格雷戈尔·托罗斯
Immigration says that Gregor Toros
五年前从亚美尼亚移♥民♥过来
immigrated from Armenia five years ago.
强尼·扎卡里安也是
So did Johnny Zakarian.
他们是同村的人
They were from the same village.
我不会说亚美尼亚语
I don't speak Armenian,
但施工场地里的一个人昨天告诉我们
but one of the guys from the construction yard told us yesterday
他最后说的话是"我虽死犹荣"
that his last words were "I die with honor."
之前缉捕队在罗杰斯公园捣毁了一个亚美尼亚帮派
Back in vice we took down an Armenian gang in Rogers Park.
主要从事赌博和卖♥♥淫
It was mostly numbers and prostitution.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表