3421 North Pine Grove.
想去看看吗
Want to find out?
不太想
Not really.
很好 我们走
Great. We're going.
内务部为这起枪击案打来两次电♥话♥
IAD called twice about the shooting.
让他们看证词去吧
Huh, they can read the sworn statements.
如果艾迪也有牵扯...
If Eddie was involved...
他当时在睡觉
He was asleep at the time.
情况如何了
So where're we at?
我们没找到
We didn't get any connection to
延森与任何信徒的通话记录
Jensen off any of the Disciples' phones.
我们要阻止延森的下一场行动
We're gonna kick out the next leg from Jensen's operation.
那是二五帮 以他们杀人惯用的
That's the 25 Boys, named after caliber they like
点二五口径手♥枪♥命名
to use on the back of people's heads.
我联♥系♥了个朋友 他欠我人情
I put a call in to a friend. He owes me a favor.
确认他们是要
He can confirm that they're
通过唐人街贩可♥卡♥因♥
slinging cocaine through Chinatown.
我在调查所有男性成员及亲属
And I'm running all male members and their relatives
看看他们有没有周围的消费账单
to see if there are any utility bills in the area,
一切能定位他们藏♥毒♥窝点的线索
anything that would indicate where their stash house is located.
通知技术人员抓紧干
All right, get word out to the tech guys that work that beat.
我认识个人
I know a guy.
去年才假释出来 亨利·余
Got paroled last year. Henry Yu.
是吗
Yeah?
他是瑟马克街那块的大人物
Yu, he's a heavy hitter around Cermak.
他会说的 但起码要两万块
He'll talk. But not for less than 20 grand.
是 给他一万
Yeah, give him 10.
你听不懂吗
What'd I just say?
一万不行
10's not gonna do it.
你知道什么叫线人吗 艾迪
You know what a CI does, Eddie?
就是我说什么 你就干什么
A CI does whatever the hell I tell him to do.
那就一万吗
So, uh, 10 then?
算在1505资金里
Sign it out of the 1505 fund.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
听得见吗
Can you hear me?
很清楚
Loud and clear.
知道吗 我上次见你老大
You know, last time I saw your boss,
还是在厨房♥干活
we both had kitchen duty.
他洗盘子 我擦干
He washed the dishes, I dried.
不过倒是能多拿些饼干吃
We got to pocket the extra biscuits, though, didn't we?
你想干什么 艾迪
What do you want, Eddie?
二五帮在哪销货
Where do 25 Boys cut their snow?
一万块就想让我帮警♥察♥吗
Think I'd help the police with 10,000, huh?
消息传很快的 艾迪
Word travels fast, Eddie.
你有个儿子是不是 亨利
You got a son, don't you, Henry?
叫什么来着 吉米吗
What's his name? Jimmy?
在州监狱蹲大牢吧
Doing a stretch up in stateville?
我听说是家庭暴♥力♥
Domestic battery, that's what I heard.
一定是个硬汉
Must be a real tough guy,
把女朋友打成那样
beating up on his girlfriend like that.
我认识几个很乐意给小卖♥♥部账户
I know a couple dirty white boys who would just kill
赚一万块的白人混小子
to have this 10 grand deposited in their canteen account.
我一通电♥话♥ 你儿子就没命了
One collect call, Jimmy comes back to you feetfirst.
这是你同意的吗
You sign off on this?
让利特尔下死亡威胁
Little making death threats?
不是
No.
警♥察♥知道你有多毒吗
Do the cops know what kind of snake they're in bed with?
我们静观其变
Let's just play it out.
给我个地址就好 亨利
Just give me an address, Henry.
芝加哥警♥察♥
Chicago PD!
举起手来
Put your hands up!
举起手来
Show me your hands!
-不许动 -趴墙上
- Freeze! Don't move! - Up against the wall!
全部给我趴墙上
Up against the wall! Everybody up against the wall!
警♥察♥ 别跑
Police! Stop!
你想去哪 伙计
Where're you going, pal?
不许动 不许动
Don't move! Don't move!
亚当 如果你想通过下次药检 别呼吸
Adam, if you want to pass your next drug test, don't breathe.
什么
What?
那是晚餐
It's dinner.
有谁吃晚餐不能到
Who can't show up for a dinner?
汤米
Tommy.
我说了对我没好处
This is a no-win for me.
我要说了这样不行
I tell you it's not going to work
你们又结了婚 那我就是恶人
and you get married, then I'm the jag-off.
我们找格洛莉亚·海登
We're looking for Gloria Hayden.
什么事
What's this regarding?
我们想把这个还给她
We wanted to return this to her.
不敢相信你们找到了
I can't believe you found this.
请进
Please come in.
几个月前我们家遭了小偷
Our home was broken into some months back.
这是我在从越南回来 经停东京时买♥♥的
I bought that in Tokyo on a one night layover back from Vietnam.
我爸爸去过越南
My father was in Vietnam.
海军陆战队第五团
5th Marine Regiment.
那是三营的 我在一营
That was 3rd Battalion, I was in the 1st.
我还记得自己下飞机那天
I remember the day I got off the plane.
格洛莉亚在那
Gloria was there.
我没钱买♥♥戒指 但我有这个
I didn't have money for a ring, but I had this.
当场我就求了婚
I proposed right then and there.
如果她就是对的人 何苦犹豫 对吗
If you knew she was the one, why wait, right?
我们需要格洛莉亚来签字确认一下
We just need Gloria to sign for her property.
她恐怕办不到
Uh, she won't be doing that.
她在玫瑰山墓园
She's at Rosehill Cemetery.
抱歉 老先生
I'm so sorry, sir.
小姑娘 没什么好抱歉的
Young lady, don't be sorry.
我们在一起46年
We had 46 years together.
我从未感到后悔
I didn't regret a day.
汉克有份文件要你签一下
Hank's got some paperwork he needs you to sign.
我们还要待在这里多久
How much longer do we have to be here?
就剩一些手续要处理了
Just got to take care of some formalities.
然后我们三个就能离开这里
Then the three of us are out of here.
我知道这帮不上大忙 不过如果你们谁饿了
I know it's not much, but if either of you's hungry,
那里有台自动贩卖♥♥机
there's a vending machine.
太好了
Good idea.
特蕾西 你要吃什么吗
Tracy, do you want anything?
在...
It's, um...
下楼走过前台就到了
It's just downstairs past the front desk.
谢谢
Thanks.
她瞎了
She's blind.
你想说什么
How do you mean?
艾迪
Eddie.
我妈妈就是看不出他是什么样的人
My mom won't see him for what he really is.
是艾迪朝那个机车手开的枪 不是我妈妈
You know, Eddie's the one that shot the biker, not my mom.
而她为了保护他说了谎
And she just lied to protect him.
这件事就我们两个知道就好 不要外传
I think we need to keep that between me and you.
为什么
Why?
因为现在情况已经很复杂了
Because you don't need things to get more complicated
不要让它更复杂
than they already are.
而且我也不想让你妈妈卷入麻烦
And I don't want your mom to get in trouble.
我就是不相信他
I just don't trust him.
你想要我和你妈妈聊聊吗
Do you want me to talk to your mom about this?
她也不会听你的
Not gonna listen to you, either.
是一张证明你可靠的表
It's a reliability form.
表明你会得到
Says you're entitled to a reward
我们缴获的毒品的市值奖励
for the Street value of the drugs we seized.
那是两万五美金
That's $25,000.
-不含在那一成里的吗 -对
- On top of the 10%? - Yeah.
从我们缴获的情况来看 加上那个
And with what we got so far, plus that,
你可以拿到四万 艾迪
you're looking at 40k, Eddie.
那也没有七万五
That ain't 75.
我已经在我的权限范围内尽力了
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表