I know my daughter.
她没有出走
She didn't run away.
所以你就随便走进一个警局
So you walk into a police district,
掏出把枪抓一个人♥质♥吗
pull a gun, and take a hostage?
这样你自身都难保了
You can't expect to walk out of this.
我知道
I don't.
我根本无所谓
And I don't give a damn.
我给了我女儿一张信♥用♥卡♥应急用
I gave my daughter a credit card for emergencies.
上周有人在芝加哥刷了那张卡
Now, someone here in Chicago used it last week.
所以她在这里 肯定在这里
That means she's here. I know it.
我可以肯定
I know it.
所有资料都在这里面
Everything's in there.
好的
All right, good.
现在你得放了我的人
Now you gotta release my guy.
去找萨拉
Find Sarah.
程序不是这样的
That's not how it works.
今天就得这么干
That's how it works today!
谁敢动一下 他就死定了
Anybody makes a move, he dies!
我没事
I'm cool.
大家都冷静
Everybody's cool.
瞄准他的额头
Keep a bead on his forehead.
他一松懈 你就开枪
He stops holding up his end of the bargain, you drill him.
明白了吗
You understand?
没问题
No problem.
不是有人不让你靠近我吗
Thought you weren't allowed to come near me.
这个什么贝克特的事 你收手吧
This Beckett thing-- you got to stop.
你根本不知道自己在干什么
You have no idea what you're doing.
关于那天晚上他在哪 汉克撒谎了
You know, Hank lied about where he was that night.
他说在盯梢什么的
Said he was at a stakeout or something.
你我都知道那不是真的
You and I both know that's not true.
好啊 那我们为什么会知道真♥相♥呢
Right, and why do we know what's true?
你说啊 说得清吗
Tell me. Or can you?
还是说你记不清了呢
Is your memory of that night a little fuzzy?
我自己能控制好
I had it under control.
哪个部分
Which part?
是汉克出现之前 你男朋友正要用
The part where your boyfriend was about to kill us
一把散♥弹♥枪♥杀了我们那部分吗
with a sawed-off shotgun before Hank showed up?
这事我忍♥够了
I've lived with this long enough,
我知道汉克说谎送一个无辜的人入狱
knowing that Hank's lies put an innocent man into prison.
他并不无辜 他...
He's not innocent, he--
汉克·博伊特也一样
Neither is Hank Voight!
妈
Mom,
我求你了
I am asking you, please.
太晚了
It's too late.
我已经和贝克特的律师联♥系♥过了
I've already contacted Beckett's attorneys,
他们早上让我宣誓作证了
and they deposed me this morning.
你开什么玩笑 你...
Are you kidding me? Do you--
你得解决这事
You need to fix this.
我不用解决什么事
I don't need to fix anything.
贱♥人♥
Bitch.
警局封锁了 建议使用城市防范系统寻找
District is on lockdown, and OEMC's been advised.
萨拉·弗雷泽
18岁-七月份最后出现
车子在美国铁路公♥司♥停车场被发现 未买♥♥过停车票
我重新查看了26号♥之后的报♥警♥电♥话♥
I've rerouted all in-service calls to the 26th,
还有五个巡逻警♥察♥在楼下办公室
and I've got five patrolmen sitting on the downstairs office.
让巡逻警坚持到狙击小队赶来
Have those officers hold fast until they deploy a sniper team
拟定狙击计划为止
and draw up an assault plan.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
现在掌握多少信息了
What do we know?
他叫杰夫·弗雷泽
Name's Jeff Frazier.
44岁 住在爱荷华州安克尼市
He's 44, lives in Ankeny, Iowa.
杰夫·弗雷泽 44岁
无犯罪前科 爱荷华州安克尼市
没有前科 没有精神病史
No criminal priors, no history of mental illness.
七月份 他的女儿萨拉失踪
Last July, his daughter, Sarah, disappeared.
三天后 他们发现她的车停在美国铁路公♥司♥停车场
Three days later, they found her car in an Amtrak parking lot.
但没有她购停车票的记录
No record of her ever buying a ticket.
老大 信♥用♥卡♥账单出来了
Boss, credit card story checks out.
三个月都没有使用过
Three months of inactivity,
就在上周 有人用萨拉的卡在一个小村镇
then Sarah's card bought five flat-screen tvs
买♥♥了五台平板电视
in little village just last week.
-去查 -明白
- Run with it. - Got it.
-警长 -说
- Sarge. - Yeah?
楼下的人♥质♥是我朋友
That's my friend downstairs.
就算有人要击毙弗雷泽
Time comes for someone to pull the trigger,
也应该我来 而不是特警队
it should be me, not SWAT.
如果我们幸运点 就不用开枪了
If we're lucky, nobody's pulling the trigger.
-贾斯汀 -老爸
- Justin. - Pops, hey, yeah.
我们刚到
We just got in right now. I was, uh,
我想去警局一趟
I was actually thinking about stopping by the district,
让小丹尼尔看看他爷爷工作的地方
showing little Daniel where his grandpa works.
现在不是时候
Yeah, now's not a good time.
我们晚餐见吧
I was hoping we could meet for dinner tonight.
行啊 你没事吧
Yeah, sure. You good?
没事
Yeah.
很期待见到你们
I'm really looking forward to seeing you guys.
关门 关门
Close the door. Close the door.
好
Okay.
我们已经派人去跟踪线索了
We already have our people following up leads.
你还好吗 哥们
You all good, buddy?
没事 大家都冷静
We're cool. Everybody's cool.
把门关上
Shut it!
用桌子顶住门
Move that desk in front of the door.
快
Move!
继续 继续 快点
Let's go. Let's go, come on.
把百叶窗关上 关上 快
Close the blinds. Close them. Shut them.
坐下
Sit down.
坐下 给我坐下
Sit down, sit down.
如果有人拿枪指着我
Somebody keeps pointing a gun at me,
我至少希望知道他的名字
I'd at least like to get his name.
你知道名字干什么
What do you care?
这点要求很过分吗
Oh, that's an outrageous question to ask?
我叫格雷格·格威兹
My name's Greg Gerwitz.
大家都叫我耗子
Everybody calls me Mouse.
瞧 说个名字没什么大不了的
See--see, no big deal.
弗雷泽 杰夫·弗雷泽
Frazier, Jeff Frazier.
现在闭嘴
Now shut up.
如果你愿意的话我可以帮你
Listen, I can help you if you let me.
你想套我的话是不是 是不是
You're supposed to get me to talk, right? Right?
和挟持人♥质♥者套近乎
Build a rapport with the hostage taker?
然后再耍些他们教你的条子心理战术是不是
Do some of that cop psych crap they trained you for, huh?
-我不是警♥察♥ -你不是吗
- No, I'm not a cop. - You're not?
不 我是芝加哥警局的文职雇员
No, I'm a civilian employee with the CPD.
我没有任何战术价值
I got, like, zero tactical value,
如果你是在担心这个的话
if that's what you're thinking.
闭嘴
Shut up.
好的
We're cool.
封锁所有窗户和进出口
Secure the window and all other points of entry.
芝加哥警署拆弹小组
格林 让全体警员到街上警戒
Greene, I want every squad out of that lot and on the street,
然后把围观群众转移到警戒线后边去
and move the bystanders beyond the perimeters.
几年前有个家伙走进31分局
There was a guy who walked into the 31st years back--
因为严重家庭纠纷
Bad domestic.
他拿了一支点三二口径的枪
He had a .32 in his sock,
杀了他妻子和一名警♥察♥ 然后自杀了
killed his wife, a cop, and then himself.
这个警局 这个前台
The district, the front desk,
是一个神圣的场所
it's a sacred place.
如果人们走进来时感觉不到安全感
If people don't feel safe walking in there--
特鲁迪 不会到那种地步的
Trudy, this isn't gonna end like that.
你最好确保这一点 汉克
You make sure, Hank.
去年我们营业额下滑
Had a problem with shrinkage the last year,
所以我们装了这么一套东西
so we had this thing installed.
目前效果还不错
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表