他没叫是因为他认识达伦·伍德霍尔
He didn't scream because he knew Darren Woodhull.
就是门牌号♥2336那家 人人都知道他
At number 2336, yeah, everybody knows him.
他是个变♥态♥ 还为此坐了牢
He's a pervert, and he did time for it.
他失踪了
He's missing.
也许畏罪潜逃了
Maybe he's on the run.
罗谢尔
Rochelle...
你丈夫在哪
Where's your husband?
如果他插手了 你得告诉我们
If he intervened, we need to know about it.
-什么意思 -我看你明白得很
- I'm not following. - I think you are.
-我失去了儿子 -我这是客气的
- I lost my son! - I'm being polite right now.
我们知道你没了儿子
We know you lost your son.
我告诉你 你们想要真♥相♥ 我也想
You know what? You want answers. So do I.
我们又不欠你们什么
We don't owe you people anything.
那我告诉你你不想要什么
I'll tell you what you don't want.
你不想失去我的同情心
You don't want to lose my sympathy.
你听好了
Listen to me.
无论你丈夫做了什么
Whatever your husband did,
哪怕你干坐在这里 你也是共犯
you're an accessory right now right where you sit.
他做了一个丈夫该做的事
He did what a husband should do.
告诉我他去哪了
Now tell me where he went.
说啊
Answer me!
说实话
Answer me!
快说啊
Answer me!
芝加哥警♥察♥ 面朝墙站着 马上
Chicago police! Up against the wall, now!
-你疯了吗 快点站着去 -我拿下他
- Are you out of your mind? Now! - I got him.
给我 你们有病吗
Give me that. What's the matter with you?
得需要叫救护车了
We're gonna need an ambulance.
达米恩·博伊德
Damien Boyd...
替你朋友报仇出气 是吧
Going above and beyond for your friends, huh?
要是我的孩子出了事 他们也会这么帮我的
They'd do the same thing for me if something happened to my kids.
-这是你家的楼吗 -不是
- Hey, this your building? - No.
我们给这里做物业维修
We do maintenance for the management.
那你们肯定有锅炉房♥的钥匙
Yeah, but you got the key to the boiler room.
确实是个私下揍人的好地方
It's a nice place to put a beating on a guy.
你是根据什么
Hey, what do you know
确信达伦·伍德霍尔就是凶手的
that makes you so sure Darren Woodhull's the guy?
除了他是个恋童癖吗
Aside from liking little boys?
对 除了那一点
Aside from that, actually, yeah.
杰里米放学回家时他跟踪过他
He followed Jeremy home from school.
他可能有一硬盘的恶心内容
Probably got a hard drive filled with garbage.
那家伙是个疯子
The guy's demented.
我要是还住在那里 他绝对不可能搬进去
I still lived on the block, he never would've moved in.
他本来就要老实交代了
He was gonna confess.
那他交代以后呢
And after that?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们还没到那一步
We didn't get that far.
你们应该感谢我
You know, you guys should be thanking me right now.
我们帮你们破了案
We solved your case.
我们会仔细审查证据
Well, we put the pieces together.
如果确实属实 或许吧
If they fit, then maybe.
-但在那之前 过来 -干什么
- Until then, come on. - Why?
大胆猜测一下 你被捕了
Wild guess. You're under arrest.
-我们走吧 -走吧 起来
- Let's go. - Come on, get up.
收到我的短♥信♥了
Ah, you got my text?
听我说 妈妈 这个...
Look, mom, this--
这手♥机♥是我用来工作的
I need this for work, okay?
我不能总是不停接到你的电♥话♥ 短♥信♥
I can't be getting calls and texts and 911 messages
和各种紧急呼叫
from you all hours.
我知道 但我担心你 宝贝
I know, but I worry about you, sweetheart.
对这一点我很感激
And I appreciate that.
真的 好吗 但我很好
I do, okay? But I'm good.
至少我...我正在好转
At least I'm-- I'm getting better.
事实上...
The truth is--
乔乔今晚会过来喝两杯
Hey, JoJo's coming over tonight for drinks.
他们真的很想念你
They really miss you.
妈妈 我们需要分开一段时间
Mom, we need time apart.
并不是说你对我影响不好
It's not that you're bad for me.
而是...而是我们对彼此都影响不好
It's--it's that we're bad for each other.
这不是你的意思
This is not you talking.
这是汉克·博伊特的意思 他让你这样想的
This is Hank Voight. He put you up to this.
不 妈妈 并不是那样
No, mom, it's not like that.
这是我的意思
This is me talking.
每次都是这样
Same old routine--
我们俩的关系一好起来
the minute we get close,
他就一定要硬把我们分开
he has to drive a wedge through us.
请别让我更为难了
Please don't make this any harder than it is.
他会害死你的
He's gonna get you killed.
他会害死你的 就像你害死娜迪亚一样
He's gonna get you killed like he got Nadia killed.
好吧
Okay.
我们有案子 我得走了
We have a case. I got to go.
等我准备好谈谈的时候 我会来找你的
When I'm ready to talk, I'll find you.
罗曼 能稍等一下吗
Roman, can we stop for a second?
好 怎么了
Yeah, what's up?
你告诉我怎么了
You tell me.
别装了 伙计 你最近不在状态
Come on, man, you aren't yourself.
我很担心
I'm worried.
听我说 我看到你包里的注射器了
Look, I-I saw that needle in your bag, and I just--
我希望你知道 我可以帮你
Hey, I want you to know that I'm here for you.
不管你生活中出现了什么问题
Whatever's going on in your life,
你都不用对我隐瞒
you don't have to hide anything from me.
我需要你跟我说实话
I need you to tell me something,
这样我才能知道出了什么事
so I know what's going on.
好了 伯吉斯 别说了
All right, Burgess, stop.
那注射器的事
The needle...
我今晚会解释的
I'll explain tonight.
我保证
I promise.
安东尼奥 出问题了
Hey, Antonio, we got a problem.
我刚和北区警局通过电♥话♥
I just got off the phone with area north.
他儿子失踪了
His son is missing.
不可能 我今早还见过他
That's not possible. I saw him this morning.
他几岁
How old?
他...他七岁
He's, uh-- he's seven years old,
上一年级
in the first grade.
他放学没有回家
He didn't make it home from school.
这也太巧了
That's some timing.
你是打算告诉我真♥相♥
You want to tell me what's really going on
还是想被以绑♥架♥和袭击罪起诉
or get charged for kidnapping and assault?
我对天发誓 我什么都不知道
I swear to God. I don't know anything.
你们不能把我留在这里
You can't leave me in here!
他们是怎么说的 他是失踪了还是死了
What'd they say? Is he missing or dead?
-达米恩·博伊德 -对 他儿子失踪了
- Damien Boyd. - Yeah, his son's missing.
下午三点钟被绑走的
Snatched at 3:00 p.m.
那时候他们正试图把错误的人屈打成招
While they're beating a confession out of the wrong guy.
我们全组都认定是伍德霍尔干的了
The whole damn unit thought we had Woodhull dead to rights.
我们只看到了我们想看到的证据
We saw what we wanted to see.
所有涉案人员的所有情况都调查一遍
I want everything on everyone involved.
对 我正看着呢
Yeah, I'm looking at it now.
谢谢
Thank you.
取证室的化验结果回来了
Lab results got back.
伍德霍尔后备箱里的血迹就是杰里米·多兰的
The blood in Woodhull's trunk is a match for Jeremy Dolan.
-是什么时候留下的 -两天前
- The blood is how old? - It's two days old.
他就是被这辆车运到抛尸地点的
He was transported in that car.
但那车已经在修车铺里待了六天了
But the car's been in the shop for six days.
好 都有哪些人能接触到这辆车
All right, who had access to the vehicle?
是那个修理工 我去找他
It's the mechanic. I'll go.
我们还没掌握全部的情况
Hey, we're still missing the big picture here.
我们要知道原因
We need to know why.
带埃尔文一起去
Take Alvin.
我们来找科特·霍利斯特
Hey, we're looking for Kurt Hollister.
他几小时前出去了
He went out a couple hours ago.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表