I-I can't stay here.
他说他会找到我
He said he'll find me.
我不想回那个地方
I'm not going back to that place.
我们会在门外安排警官保护你
Well, we'll have an officer posted outside your door.
你能留下吗
Can you stay?
当然可以 我可以留下
Sure, yeah. I can stay.
警长 我缩小范围了
Sarge, think I narrowed down the location.
好
All right.
露比说她在坎齐和迪尔本街路口
So Ruby said that she jumped out the car
从车上跳下来
at Kinzie and Dearborn.
告诉奥林斯基说他们开了大概十分钟
Told Olinsky that they drove around for about ten minutes.
这样大概她的所在位置
That would put her approximate location
在这里半径六英里范围内
in this six-mile radius.
露比听到过小孩玩闹声和警笛声 也就是说
Ruby heard kids and sirens, which means we're looking for
目标地点在学校或游乐场附近
someplace near a school or playground.
目标区域内有很多这样的地方
There's a bunch of them in that area.
有人看过露比的前科档案吗
Has anyone read Ruby's rap sheet?
单是去年一年 她就因为
In the last year alone she's been picked up
信♥用♥卡♥诈骗 零售品盗窃 持有海♥洛♥因♥被捕过
for credit card fraud, retail theft, possession of heroin.
她说她是从哪里被抓的
Where'd she say she was grabbed from?
榀潘球房♥
Pin Pan Alley.
阿什兰街上的台球房♥吗
Pool hall on Ashland?
那里是离家出走孩子玩的地方
That's a hangout for runaways.
有很多雏妓
Lots of teen prostitution.
跟其他人一样 她有自己的过去
So she's got a history, like everybody else.
好 合成图像做得怎么样了
All right, where we at with the composite?
刚发过来
It just came in.
好 发去所有医院
All right, so circulate it to all hospitals,
急诊中心
urgent care centers.
看看有没有符合描述的人
See if anyone matching this description
因捅伤去就医
came in with a stab wound.
安东尼奥 你和杰去那个台球房♥看看
Antonio, you and Jay hit that pool hall.
话说 那个申请表呢
Hey, where's the thing, requisition forms?
-也拿上 -好
- Grab those too. - Copy that.
一本正经的啊
Hey. Looking very official.
快忙死了 普拉特快催死我了
Drowning up here. Platt's riding my ass.
还有宿醉来帮倒忙
And my hangover doesn't help,
这可得怪你了
which I have you to blame for that.
抱歉 最后一轮谁点的
I'm sorry, who ordered the last round?
听说你遇上了诡异的案子
Hey, heard you caught a weird one.
是 是很奇怪 有个女孩...
Uh, yeah, it was bizarre. There's a girl--
奇闻轶事不要随便说 伯吉斯
Cherish the anecdote, Burgess.
11分钟前 我就开始为期一周的休假
As of 11 minutes ago. I am on furlough for one week,
准备我父亲一直
preparing for the wedding my father
梦想搞砸的婚礼了
always dreamed he drop the ball on.
还有你 刚理发的小子
And you, Haircut.
上面要求对局里进行资产清点 今天下班前截止
Ivory tower's issued a district audit, due by end of shift.
警长 这个一个月前就发来了
Sarge, this came out a month ago.
包括桌子 电脑 笔
This is desks, computers, pencils,
局里的一切
everything in the building.
很准确
That is accurate.
每件东西的序列号♥
And the serial numbers on each item
必须与清单上的数字吻合
have to match up with the numbers on the list.
-今天下班前 -没事的
- By the end of the shift? - It's okay.
我们会搞定的 我来帮你
We'll get it done. I'll help you.
对 帮忙
Yes, help.
不帮忙 我不管
Don't help. I don't care.
-伯吉斯 -怎么了
- Burgess? - Yeah?
你也清楚 我的婚礼12天后举♥行♥
As you are well aware, my wedding is 12 days hence.
我需要有人帮我
I need someone to help keep me on my feet
选婚礼酒水之类的
with respect to alcohol and such what.
你想让我帮忙吗
You want me to help?
你是在邀请我吗
Oh, are you inviting me?
算是吧 但是就你自己
I guess I am. But no plus one.
三文鱼排就剩下你一个人的份了
Yours is the last salmon filet we have left.
-再看看 -我知道
- Take another look. - Yeah.
我见过她 还有其他20个跟她一样的姑娘
I've seen her and 20 more girls just like her.
别这么混♥蛋♥行吗
Don't be a jagoff, all right?
她可能被人从这里绑♥架♥走了
We think she was abducted from here.
我是说 很多这个年纪的女孩子来来往往
I'm saying a lot of girls her age come and go.
我又不盯着她们
I don't keep track.
你这里有监控吗
You have surveillance cameras here?
你以为这里的老板关心员工吗
Think the guy who owns this place cares about his employees?
关心吗 我还没见过他呢
Does he? I haven't met the guy.
不关心 他唯一关心的就是他的钱
He doesn't. Only thing he cares about is his money,
所以后面保险箱那里他装了监控
so he has a camera right over the safe in back.
-其他地方没有吗 -他就是这种人
- And nowhere else. - That's him.
榀潘台球房♥
-没见过吗 -没有 抱歉
- No? - Nah, sorry, man.
我没见过她
I haven't seen her.
-你呢 -没有
- What about you? - No.
你在找露比吗
You looking for Ruby?
-你是谁 -我们以前关系很好
- Who are you? - We used to be tight.
就这样吗
That so?
那露比被绑♥架♥了 你知道是谁干的吗
Then what, Ruby was kidnapped. You know by who?
不知道 天啊 绑♥架♥吗
No. Damn. Kidnapped?
告诉我你最后一次见她的情况
Tell me about the last time you saw her.
我们吵架了 因为钱
We, uh, got in a fight. About money.
所以她去工作了
So she went to work.
-你说的工作是指什么 -露比去跟男人约会了
- And by work you mean? - Ruby went on dates, with guys.
-这个人吗 -我没见过他
- This guy? - I didn't get a look at him.
就看到过他的车 很贵的那种
Just his car. It was expensive.
-比如奥迪 -对
- Like an Audi? - Yeah.
是 差不多吧
Yeah, like one of those.
兄弟 你都是走这条路送件吗
My brother. This your normal route?
你丢件了吗
You lose your mail or something?
其实我们在找一个住这附件的人
We're actually looking for a guy who lives around here.
这个人眼熟吗 他开一辆银色奥迪
Yeah, this guy look familiar? He drives a silver Audi.
知道知道
Yeah, you know, yeah, yeah, yeah.
布里斯托街5381号♥ 隔壁街区
5381 Bristol. Next block over.
你不会刚好知道他叫什么吧
You wouldn't happen to know his name?
不知道 那个地址从没收发过件
No, there's been a mail hold on that address.
我从没给那边送过信
I never delivered a letter to the house,
但我路上见过他
but I seen him come and go.
好 谢了 兄弟
All right, thank you, brother.
瑟马克地♥产♥集团公♥司♥
芝加哥警♥察♥
Chicago PD!
好吧 小心 哥们
All right, watch out, bro.
等一下 等一下
Whoa, whoa, hold on, hold on.
5381.
我阿姨是个房♥地♥产♥经纪人 他们都这样
My aunt's a realtor. They all do it.
楼梯
Stairs.
警♥察♥ 有人在吗
Police! Anybody in here?
-楼上安全 -收到
- Hey, we're clear upstairs! - Copy.
凯文 这里
Hey, Kev, hey.
这里好像上过锁
Looks like there used to be locks here.
屋子里的门还要上锁 有点过啊
That's a lot of security for an interior door.
安全
Ah, we're clear.
-准备好了吗 -嗯
- You ready? - Yeah.
一二三
One, two, three.
-你闻到了吗 -我讨厌漂白剂
- You smell that? - I hate bleach.
他把这里清理干净了
Yeah, he wiped the place clean.
露比说他把她用链子绑在一面墙上
Ruby said he had her chained up to a wall.
对 琳德赛是对的
Yeah. Lindsay was right.
耗子说这栋房♥子的房♥主是
All right, Mouse says that the house belongs
金斯布奇夫妇 比尔和露丝
to Bill and Ruth Gainsbridge.
他们三个月前搬去了佛罗里达
They moved to Florida three months ago.
没有强行进入痕迹 肯定有人有这里的钥匙
No sign of forced entry, so somebody must've had the key.
我们让耗子联♥系♥房♥地♥产♥公♥司♥
We'll get Mouse to get ahold of the real estate company,
拿到在册代理人的照片
get us a picture of the listing agent.
那是什么
What's that?
她想弄开门出去
She was trying to get out.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表