He was executed point-blank in his garage.
第二个 乔什·亨德森先生
Second, Mr. Josh Henderson.
辍学后当上了黑客
He's a UIC dropout turned computer hacker.
盯上了老年群体
He preyed on a string of elderly victims.
黑掉了他们银行存款
Drained their bank accounts.
被判缓刑 但六个月前
Got probation, but he was ambushed at a stoplight
他在红绿灯下被袭
less than six months ago.
第三个 泰伦斯·詹金斯
And the third, one Terrence Jenkins.
因涉嫌性侵多名未成年少女被捕
Arrested for multiple sexual assaults of underage girls.
没有人敢出庭作证 所以他被无罪释放
None of them would testify at trial, so he walked.
确实
He did.
直到有人上个月在黑格维施
Until they found his body shot to death
发现了他的尸体
last month in a field near Hegewisch.
如果卡伦真是中情局的人
If Cullen really is CIA,
也许这是个什么秘密项目
then maybe this is some secret program.
-警长 -怎么了
- Yo, Sarge. - Hmm?
我刚跟法医通过电♥话♥
I just got off the phone with the medical examiner.
维克多·卡伦的尸体在芝加哥医院被偷了
Victor Cullen's body was just stolen from Chicago Med.
什么
What?
长官 欢迎来到第21分局
Sir, welcome to the 21st.
你准备好履行职务了吗 长官
Are you ready for duty, sir?
当然
Sure am.
你的帽子 长官
Your hat, sir.
这边请
This way.
很帅 局长 你的办公室 长官
Looking good, captain. Your office, sir.
-来吧 -棒
- And here we go. - Cool.
这是给你准备的 长官
A little something for you, sir.
-你觉得怎么样 安德鲁 -好棒
- What do you think, Andrew? - Awesome.
我们今天很忙 长官
Okay. Now, we have a very busy day, sir.
我们今天要巡视监狱 审问犯人
We're doing cell checks, interviewing offenders.
参观靶场
Taking a trip to the gun range.
-真的吗 靶场 -如果时间够就去
- Really? The range? - If we have time, sure thing.
但首先 请你在这些
But first, sir, I am going to need your signature
-资产没收表格上签字 -这是什么
- on this asset forfeiture form. - What's that?
意思是我们收缴了一个毒贩的
It means we're taking a brand-new Porsche
全新保时捷
from a drug dealer.
我已经迫不及待要长大成为警♥察♥了
Wow. Can't wait to be a cop when I grow up.
长官 你喜欢什么咖啡
Sir, what would you like in your coffee?
-加奶油和糖吗 -有热巧克力吗
- Cream and sugar? - You got hot chocolate?
马上给你拿热巧克力
One hot chocolate coming up.
品味不错 长官
Excellent choice, sir.
他们强行进来 袭击了我
They forced their way in, attacked me.
一切太突然了
It happened so fast.
-他们看起来像专业人员 -是
- They move like pros. - Yeah.
停车场的监控录像有线索吗
You got anything on the parking lot cams?
看到其中一个开着黑色SUV驶出停车场
One of them caught a black SUV speeding from the lot.
没有车牌
No plates.
我想维克多·卡伦活着时应该没这么抢手
I wonder if Victor Cullen was as interesting alive as he is dead.
他女朋友说中情局会想要他的尸体吧
His girlfriend said the CIA would want his body, right?
还有谁想要呢
Who else would take it?
不管是不是秘密行动
Look, secret operation or not,
都不能谋杀 偷尸了而免受惩罚
you can't commit murder and steal bodies with impunity.
说
Yeah?
汉克 我们查到了车管局记录
Hank, we got a hold of DMV records.
除了卡伦坐的那辆越野车
In addition to the SUV that we found Cullen in,
他名下还有三辆一样的车
he's registered three other identical vehicles,
都通过他的公♥司♥购买♥♥
all purchased through his company.
卡伦的四辆车都通过普拉斯基的一家装甲公♥司♥
All four of Cullen's SUVs were outfitted as bulletproof
进行了车身防弹处理
by a car-armoring company on Pulaski.
这么说 有三个武装罪犯
So we got three armed offenders
开着防弹车在城里转悠吗
driving around the city in custom tanks?
问题是 卡伦没去取过这些车
The thing is, Cullen never picked up any of the SUVs.
但他的一个员工去取车了 他叫瑞恩·伯斯多姆
One of his employees did, a guy named Ryan Bergstrom.
我们把他的最后登记住址发给你
We gonna send you his LKA now.
局里对这家伙发出警报信息了
Just got the alert on this guy.
瑞恩·伯斯多姆
Ryan Bergstrom.
在他抢走尸体前 无前科
His record's clean until he ripped off a body.
好
All right.
这辆车肯定就是卡伦的越野车
This sure looks like one of Cullen's SUVs.
-你从后面包抄 -好
- Okay, you take the back. - All right.
上
Go.
芝加哥警♥察♥
Chicago P.D.!
别动
Freeze!
站住
Freeze!
有枪
Gun!
追
Go!
别动
Don't move!
我是中情局特工
I'm a special agent with the CIA.
我在执行任务
I got clearances.
你三次参加芝加哥警署招警考试
It says here you took the CPD test three times.
三次被拒
Each time, you were rejected.
因为色盲 对吗
Color blind, huh?
但却被中♥央♥情报局招募
Yet somehow you were recruited into the CIA.
你看过我的免责书 对吧
You got my letter there, right?
这东西
This thing?
你是说这封维克多·卡伦签署的
A letter of immunity from the Central Intelligence Agency,
中情局的免责书 是你的证明吗
signed by Victor Cullen. That's your proof?
是的 这个就够了
Yeah, that's all the proof you need.
你不愿透漏你所谓的任务
You won't tell us anything about your so-called operation,
但至少可以告诉我一件事
at least tell me this.
为何肢解卡伦的尸体呢
Why dismember Cullen's body?
-我是奉命行事 -好吧
- I was following orders. - Okay.
谁的命令
Whose?
我只是个低层的小警♥察♥
I'm just a simple city cop.
我相信对你这样的
I'm sure this is a real inconvenience
政♥府♥大特工来说 确实为难
for a government agent like you.
但我也有上司
I got bosses I got to answer to.
我必须有所交代
I gotta give them something.
就当帮我个忙 好吗
So do me a favor, okay?
给点线索
Just shed some light.
仅此而已
That's all I'm asking.
我是"街头清道夫"行动的一员
I'm part of an operation called streetcleaner.
我们消除那些威胁国♥家♥安♥全♥的目标
We neutralize targets posing as threats to national security.
这些目标是普通警♥察♥无法惩治的
Targets that simple city cops couldn't get off the street.
为什么肢解卡伦
Why dismember Cullen?
我在找东西
I was looking for something.
特工死后 必须取出他们的芯片
When an agent dies, their chip has to be removed.
在他体内吗
From his body?
我接到的指令是这样的
Those were my instructions, yes.
我们通过在卡伦家查获的武器
The weapons we found at Cullen's house,
可把他同三起未破谋杀案联♥系♥起来
we can tie him to three unsolved murders.
你的意思这些谋杀也是上级批准的吗
You're saying those murders are sanctioned?
其实我什么都没说
I'm not saying anything, actually.
我可以走了吗
So can I go now?
汉克 你有空吗
Hank, you got a minute?
你们让我查的名字
That name you provided,
维克多·卡伦 我查过了
Victor Cullen, I had it checked out.
看起来你们是虚惊一场
Looks like you've got a false alarm.
什么意思
What exactly does that mean?
卡伦在中情局工作时间很短
Cullen was with the agency, just for a minute,
而且也不是外勤特工
but never a field agent.
只是一个初出校门的情报分♥析♥员
He was an intelligence analyst right out of college,
曾驻巴拿马
stationed down in Panama.
"伊朗门"丑闻的情报人员吗
Working the Iran-Contra scandal?
大概是那个时候吧 但持续不久
Around that time, but he didn't last long.
卡伦遭遇危机
Cullen suffered a meltdown.
原因是他的精神有问题
Turned out he'd been lying on his psych reports.
所以他们把他带回家 彻底清退
So they shipped him home, cut him loose.
从那时起 他开始扮演秘密特工
Ever since, he's been playing secret agent.
看来确实如此
It looks that way.
我有自己的办公室和全套装备
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表