To you? Yeah.
不 在那之前
No, before that.
意思是你是第三个
You mean you're the third?
没错 我才发现
Yeah, I just found out.
想想奥♥运♥会吧
Just think of it like the olympics.
铜牌也没什么丢人的
Bronze medal's nothing to sneeze at.
她真的很厉害 如果你了解我
She's the real deal, and you know anything about me,
你就知道我从不拿姑娘开玩笑
you know I don't joke about the sweet science.
-老埃 我在跟你说话 -是吗
- Al, I'm talking to you. - Yeah.
是啊 只要她满足假释官的一切要求
Yeah, as long as it keeps her parole officer checking the boxes.
她会累到没力气惹麻烦的
She's gonna be too tired to get into trouble.
相信我
Trust me.
梅瑞狄斯
Meredith.
我就跟你说两句 说完就走
I only came to say my piece and then I'm leaving.
好吧
Okay. Okay.
这个自称是你女儿的女孩
This girl who says she's your daughter.
你做过亲子鉴定吗 埃尔文
Did you even get a paternity test, Alvin?
不 我不做鉴定
No, no. No test.
你就这么完全相信她吗
You're just gonna take it on faith then?
甚至愿意为了她毁灭整个家庭
Willing to blow up your whole family for that?
相信我 我不想毁灭任何东西
Believe me, I'm not trying to blow anything up.
如果你真的想搬出车♥库♥
If you have any hope of getting out of that garage
回到我们的身边一起生活
and getting back in our lives and keeping us together,
你最好弄明白
you better find out.
给我看看搜查令 对了
Show me the warrant. Oh, that's right.
你们没有 因为我的客户是受保护的
You don't have one because my client is protected.
我们只是你的朋友
We're all just friends here,
来找一个我们共同朋友的线索罢了
looking for a lead on where to find our mutual friend,
詹姆斯·贝克特
James Beckett.
一个电♥话♥号♥码 或是地址
You know, a phone number, a forwarding address.
为什么要这么有敌意呢
Why's it got to be so adversarial?
你是汉克·博伊特的手下对吗
You work at Hank Voight's district?
没错
That's right.
敌意就是从这来的
That's why it's adversarial.
谢尔比 亲爱的
Shelby, honey.
我说不准打扰
I said no interruptions.
意味着当门关着时 我谁都不见
That means when my door's shut, it stays shut.
进展如何
Where are we at?
-汉克 -怎么样
- Hank. - Yeah?
我们知道怎么找到贝克特了
I think we found a way to get to Beckett.
快说
Well, let's have it.
他律师的秘书给了我们一个号♥码
His lawyer's secretary gave us the phone number
是贝克特出狱后用来联络律师楼的
Beckett used to call the law office after getting out.
我们试图定位手♥机♥
And we pinged the phone.
但是没有结果
It's gone dark.
但我们查到了这部手♥机♥是在何时何地购买♥♥的
Right, but we checked where and when the phone was purchased.
94号♥高速旁的一家便利店
It was bought in a convenience store on highway 94
那里同时还卖♥♥出了四部一次性手♥机♥
along with four other drop phones.
五部手♥机♥在一小时内
What are the odds that five phones
被不同的人买♥♥走的几率能有多大
would be purchased by different people in the same hour?
我调出了五部手♥机♥的序列号♥
I pulled the serial numbers of all five phones.
其中一部正在使用
One of them is active right now.
找到地址了
I got an address.
-好 -走吧
- All right. - Let's go.
就是这里
This is the address.
是他
That's him.
行动
Move in.
芝加哥警♥察♥ 双手放在我能看见的地方
Chicago PD. Show me your hands.
双手放在我能看见的地方
Show me your hands!
从车里出来
Step out of the car.
从车里出来 慢点
Get out of the car slowly.
转身
Turn around.
背对我走过来
Walk backwards towards me.
继续走 继续走
Keep walking. Keep walking.
继续走
Keep walking.
坐下 别动
Sit down. Don't move.
快点 贝克特 从车里出来
Come on, Beckett. Get out of the car.
快点
Move.
慢慢开门
Open the door slowly.
把手伸出车外
Put your hands out of the vehicle.
他在里面
He's in there?
-冷静点 汉克 -什么 你开玩笑吗
- Slow it down, Hank. - What, are you kidding me?
他袭击了我的家人 埃尔文
He came after my family, Alvin!
我知道 但这次上面盯得你很紧
I know, I know, but the big eye's watching you on this one.
一旦有任何差错 你就完了
So anything goes sideways and it's over for you.
知道吗
All right?
好吧
Okay.
冷静点
All right.
许多人坐在这里
Lot of people sit in that chair
都会觉得自己很不幸
and think how unlucky they are to be here.
但如果一切能由我做主
I want you to know if I had it my way,
你根本活不到回警署
you wouldn't have made it to the district.
-你知道自己做了什么 -是啊
- You know what you did. - Yeah,
我让你杀人之后还逍遥法外了
I put you away for murder is what I did.
-汉克 -是啊 还花着我的钱
- Hank. - Yeah, and enjoyed my money in the process.
我有15年的时间来思考这个问题
I had 15 years to think about that.
警♥察♥腐♥败♥
Police corruption.
这可真稀奇
That's real original.
什么钱
What money? Hm?
我明白了
Oh, I see.
你们这群西塞罗坏警♥察♥中有人偷了我一百万
One of you dirty Cicero cops took a million dollars of my money
还一人独吞了
but didn't cut the others in.
真厉害
Perfect.
贪婪的蠢猪出♥卖♥♥♥了自己的同僚啊
Greedy pigs backstabbing their own kind.
所以说 如果不是你的话
So if it wasn't you...
那就是你了
It was you.
我们有麻烦了 警长
We got a problem, Sarge.
我猜你们肯定是因为手♥机♥坏了
I'm gonna assume your phones are down
才会不立即通知我你们拘留了我的委托人吧
is why I wasn't notified immediately of my client's detention.
他被捕了
He's under arrest.
为什么
For what?
你是说他涉嫌参与一起杀人案
Are you referring to involvement in a homicide
和昨晚9点到今早8点的
and an attempted homicide that occurred last night
那起杀人未遂案吗
and this morning between the hours of 9:00 p.m. and 8:00 a.m.?
因为你们肯定会想知道
Because I'm sure that you would be interested to know
我的委托人整晚都在我的办公室
that my client was at my office with me and my associates
跟我和我的同事一起准备起诉这座城市
working all night on the lawsuit we are filing against the city.
对了 我们还准备单独起诉你 博伊特警长
And the personal lawsuit against you, Sergeant Voight.
你确定还要继续骚扰他吗
Now, are you really sure you want to keep harassing him?
我想我们可以走了吧
I assume we're free to go?
埃尔文
Alvin.
怎么了
Yeah, kid?
我弄来了你想要的测试
I got that test you asked for.
什么
What?
DNA试剂盒
The DNA kit.
拿跟棉签在嘴里擦一下
You just swab the inside of your mouth,
再取一份你女儿的DNA样本 可能是你女儿
get a sample from your daughter, maybe your daughter,
封起来 送出去
seal it up, send it out.
几周内你就会收到结果了
You'll get the results in a couple weeks.
好的 谢了
Okay, thanks.
我们从贝克特一案
We got the sealed transcript
大评审团那儿拿到密封副本了
from the grand jury trial on Beckett.
录音里有一个不明身份的声音
There's an unidentified voice on the wire.
行凶后
After the raid,
这个人跟贝克特说枪♥支♥ 海♥洛♥因♥
this guy's on the tap telling Beckett that guns, heroin,
还有两百万美金的现钞都被警♥察♥拿走了
and $2 million in cash were seized by the police.
也就是说这中间有矛盾之处
Which is, uh, where there's a discrepancy.
该凶案的证据显示
Evidence tags from the raid show that there was...
只有一百万
one million seized.
似乎贝克特说的是真的
Looks like Beckett was right.
有一百万不见了
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表