That was right around when the baby was born.
那笔钱够买♥♥一个孩子了
That was enough money to buy a baby.
或者杀一个
Or kill it.
看看梅耶夫妇的财务上是不是少了两万块
Check on the Meyers' financials. See if they're missing 20 grand.
还有任何其它可能与他们有关系
And anyone else connected to them
可能付钱给那个助产士的人
who might have paid off that midwife.
警长 老埃发信息给我了
Well, Sarge, Al just texted me.
他说在她上课的地方找到她了
He said he found the midwife at a class she's taking.
好 去跟他汇合 行动
All right, meet him there. Go.
我为梅耶夫妇做一些家务
I did some housekeeping for the Meyers.
但我只想做一个助产士
But being a midwife was all I wanted to be,
所以我一直在努力
so I've been pursuing that.
他们一周雇我一天
They kept me on for one day a week
让我好有钱上课
to help pay for my classes.
所以说你不是有资格证的助产士或护士
So you're not licensed or a nurse.
还不是
Not yet.
好吧
Okay.
那两万块是哪里来的
Where'd the $20,000 come from?
你想的话我们可以回警署聊
We can have this conversation at the district if you like.
不
No.
我知道有户人家非常想要个孩子
I knew a family that wanted a baby very badly.
梅耶夫妇让我联♥系♥了他们
The Meyers wanted help connecting to them.
就介绍了一下 没人会花两万块的
No one pays 20 grand for an introduction.
给你这笔钱这有什么别的原因
What else was the money for?
你帮他们做了什么
What did you do for them?
我帮塔娜生接生了
I helped Tana give birth.
仅此而已
That's it.
然后帮梅耶夫妇遗弃了孩子吗
Then dumped the baby for the Meyers?
遗弃 没有
Dumped? N-no!
给你那两万块就是因为这个吗
That's what the 20K was for?
不是介绍费 而是让你把孩子遗弃
Not for an introduction but for you to get rid of it
还假装有另一户人家要收养
and pretend there was another family?
我...不是 我绝不会那样做
I--no, I would never do that.
那是怎么回事
Then what is it?
黛布拉女士不想让医生出现
Ms. Deborah wanted no doctor at the birth,
不想有书面文件
no papers to be signed.
她给我两万块让我把孩子给另一户人家
She gave me $20,000 to get the baby to the other family.
我想拒绝的 我在准备考执照
I tried to refuse. I'm studying for my license.
我想做正确的事
I want to do things right.
起初我拒绝了那笔钱
At first I turned down the money.
那为什么又收下了
Then why did you take it?
黛布拉女士威胁了我
Ms. Deborah, she threatened me.
拿什么威胁你 她抓到了你的什么把柄
Threatened you with what? What's she got over you?
你是非法移♥民♥
You're not legal.
我想按照正确的方式做事
I'm trying to do things the right way.
方式就是把孩子交给另一个
By handing the baby over to another family
也同意这种安排的家庭吗
who's also okay with this setup?
-我们需要他们的信息 -对
- We're going to need their information. - Yeah.
芝加哥警♥察♥
Chicago Police.
汤马斯·弗林
Thomas Flynn.
是...
Uh, yes--
搜查令 搜查你们的住所
A warrant to search your residence.
进来
Just step inside.
汤米 怎么了 怎么回事
Tommy, what is this? What's going on?
你们认识玛丽艾拉·赫南德兹吗
You know Mariela Hernandez?
认识
Yes.
她说两周前给了你们一个女婴
She says she delivered a baby girl here two weeks ago.
没有 她应该给我们的 但是
She didn't. She was supposed to, but, um...
但是什么
But what?
她说对方家人改变主意了
She said the other family changed its mind.
孩子根本没送来
We never got a baby.
我妻子好几次流产
Um...my wife has had several miscarriages.
上一次是三个月前
Last one was three months ago.
玛丽艾拉建议我们这样是因为上次之后
Mariela was recommended to us because after the last one...
我们就再也不能有孩子了
We can't have anymore children.
这里有个婴儿房♥
Hey, we have a baby room back here.
都是给那个婴儿准备的 但是 我说了
Was all prepped for the baby, but, uh, like I said,
玛丽艾拉根本没送来
Mariela never brought her.
还有谁住这里
Who else lives here?
我们的儿子
Uh, our son.
伙计
Hey, buddy.
你叫什么
What's your name?
-我是麦克斯 -你好 麦克斯
- I'm Max. - Hi, Max.
-你几岁了 -六岁
- How old are you? - I'm six.
六岁 棒
Six, cool.
麦克斯 我问你一个问题好吗
Hey, Max, you mind if I ask you a question?
可以吗
Is that okay?
你们家里之前是不是有个婴儿
Was there a baby here with you?
没有 我们没有婴儿
No, we didn't have a baby here.
没事 麦克斯 我们继续尝试
It's okay, Maxy. We'll try again.
还有什么事吗
Is that everything?
你在这里
Stay here with the family.
我们继续搜查
We'll search the rest of the house.
好的
Got it.
快来人 叫曼宁医生
I need help in here. Get Dr. Manning.
-曼宁医生 -怎么了
- Dr. Manning. - What is it?
发生什么事了
What's happening?
怎么...
What--
她心率下降
Her heart rate's dropping.
-没有血压了 -监视器显示她心室颤动
- I lost the BP. - She's VF on the monitor.
开始对她进行胸部按压
Get on her chest. Start compressions.
注射0.1毫克肾上腺素
0.1 of epi now.
怎么了 到底怎么回事
What is it? What's happening?
她停搏了 去外面等着
She's arresting. Wait outside.
暂停按压 检查脉搏
Hold compressions. Check for pulse.
没有脉搏
No pulse.
重新按压
Re-start compressions.
她目前还坚持着
She's holding her own.
不管你们祈祷什么 现在就开始吧
Whatever you pray to, now's a good time to start.
你太投入了
You get invested.
我知道
I know.
-作为警♥察♥ 我需要更... -不
- As a cop I need to be more- - No.
我这是表扬你
It was a compliment.
弗林家的垃圾桶里什么都没有
There's nothing in the Flynn's garbage,
洗衣机或烘干机里也是
washing machine, or dryer.
尿片桶里也没有用过的尿布
No used diapers in the diaper disposal.
柔湿纸巾还没拆封
Wipes were still in plastic.
丈夫为妻子担♥保♥
Husband vouches for the wife,
妻子为丈夫担♥保♥
wife vouches for the husband.
我们错过了什么东西
We're missing something.
那个婴儿两周都好好的
Nothing happened to that baby for two weeks.
所以是有人照顾过她的
So someone kept it clothed and fed,
然后又遗弃了
and then they got rid of it.
唯一不想跟婴儿有任何关系的两个人
The only two who really wanted nothing to do with it
就是她的外公外婆 尤其是她外婆
are the grandparents, especially that mother.
我们可以再去会会她
We can take another run at her.
去吧
Do it.
耗子 你查查街上的监控
Mouse, I want you hit the street cameras,
邻里装的摄像头
neighborhood security cameras.
看看有没有拍下弗林夫妇推婴儿车
See if you can catch the Flynns pushing a stroller.
其他人细查她的朋友 邻居
Rest of you canvass her friends, neighbors.
弗林夫妇家里有个新生儿
You can't tell me that the Flynns had a newborn
不可能没人知道
and nobody knew about it.
鉴于我丈夫在我不知情的情况下找了你们
Since my husband decided to speak to you without my knowledge,
我找来了我们的律师
I have brought along our attorney.
梅耶夫妇告诉你们了
The Meyers told you.
他们把婴儿交给了一个助产士
They gave the baby to a practicing midwife
这个助产士保证
who made every assurance
婴儿会有一个安全的家
that the baby would go to a safe home.
他们不知道这个婴儿被交到玛丽艾拉手里后
They have no knowledge of what happened to this baby
发生了什么事
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表