上次我♥干♥减少暴♥力♥任务时
Last time I worked violence reduction duty
我最后追着一对雌雄大盗
I wound up chasing some tweaked out Bonnie and Clyde couple
-在屋顶上跑 -对 他俩
- across a roof-- - Right, the ones who fell
后来从天窗掉下去了
through the skylight.
-我和你说过吗 -说过
- Oh, I told you that one? - Yeah.
关键在于 我们成为了
Point is, we just became
他们开枪的目标
two more targets for them to shoot at.
一 这都是普拉特下的命令
A: Platt basically made this mandatory.
二 这是加班 一分钟一美元哦
B: We're getting overtime. It's, like, a dollar a minute.
有这时间我还不如花在
Time I'd rather spend in that walk-in shower
我看的公♥寓♥里那双蒸汽头的浴室里呢
with the dual steam heads in the apartment I looked at.
21区各组注意
Units in the 21st District,
麦迪逊西街1129号♥有枪击
we have calls of shots fired at 1129 West on Madison.
4507小组 我们正前往枪击地
4507 squad, show us responding to shots fired.
-离我们六个街区 -你想要新的淋浴体验
- We're six blocks out. - You want the new fancy shower
用那个什么头的
with the whatever and the whatever,
你就得加班
you need to work the overtime.
我带你看过那里的阁楼吗
Did I show you the loft on Division?
厕所在炉子旁边的那个吗
The one with the toilet next to the stove?
-你可不能住到那里去 -很私密啊
- You are not moving in there. - It's intimate.
是啊 监狱里也那样
Yeah, so's prison.
到了
Here we go.
凶手在逃 我们去楼下
Active shooter. We'll clear downstairs,
-你们上去 -明白
- you go up. - Copy that.
你们都离开
I need you to turn around and go back, now!
尸体
Bodies.
4507小组 请求派救护车
Squad 4507, roll an ambulance
到现场来 有多名枪击受害人
to our current location. We have multiple GSWs.
收到 4507
Copy that, 4507.
你住在这里吗
Do you live here?
没事了
It's okay.
能告诉我们你的名字吗
Can you tell us your name?
我是艾琳 这是杰
I'm Erin. This is Jay.
能告诉我们你叫什么吗
Can you tell us your name?
你看到凶手了吗
Did you see who did this?
她中枪了吗
Oh--is she shot?
应该没有
I don't think so.
得检查一下其他人
We gotta check the others.
早上好 警长
Morning, Sergeant.
卡尔森家庭住♥宅♥
Carlson family residence.
全家六口
A family of six.
一个幸存吗
One survivor?
死了五个 为什么
Five dead. For what?
她看见凶手了吗
She saw the shooter?
我想是的
Yeah, I think so.
急救员把她救醒了 她在说胡话
EMTs woke her up. She's just saying random words.
好吧
Yeah.
-你们没事吧 -没事
- You guys okay? - Yeah.
没事
Fine.
他们要带她去医院 我也要跟去
They're gonna take her to Med. I'm gonna go.
她醒来的时候我想在场
I wanna be there when she wakes up.
我和你一起
I'll ride with you.
没关系的 你和他们一起吧
It's all right, stay with them.
破案去
Work the case.
-带我进现场 -好
- Yeah, show me inside. - Yeah.
小女孩之前在什么位置
Where was the little girl?
从她姐姐身下爬出来
Crawled out from underneath her older sister.
装死
Played dead.
凶手肯定把她给漏了
The offender must have missed her.
房♥子里也没有保险柜
And there's no safe in the house anywhere,
所以如果是盗窃 情况肯定恶化了
so if this was a robbery, it went way wrong.
这样的案子 关键不在于是谁
Cases like this, it's never who,
而要找出原因
it's always why.
我是杰罗姆·多尔蒂 这是我儿子杰拉德
I'm Jerome Dougherty. This is my son, Gerald.
你们听到枪响的时候在邻里互助组值班吗
You were on Neighborhood Watch when you heard the shots?
对 在两个街区外的运河街
Yeah, two blocks west on Canal Street.
我听到枪声 也许有二十几声
I heard the shots. Maybe two dozen.
听起来像半自动步♥枪♥
Sounded like a semi-auto.
你接受过用枪训练吗
You trained on handguns?
我们都有持枪证
We're both tactically certified.
你们都带了武器吗
Do you all carry weapons?
-有些人有 -好的
- Some of us do. - Okay.
很多陌生人搬进来
A lot of strangers moving in.
我是不在意 但是
I'm liberal and all, but, like,
他们不懂
they don't get it.
这里本来邻里都很和睦的
It used to be a family neighborhood
然后他们开始让第八区的人搬进来
till they started moving all the Section 8 people in.
他们分配了减少暴♥力♥巡逻队
They assigned Violence Reduction patrols.
尽力减少暴♥力♥事件
Doing what we can to fix it.
你觉得如何 警官
And what do you think, Officer?
有用吗
It working?
如果互助组有人看到了什么
If anyone from the Watch saw anything,
我们会告诉你们的
we'll loop you in.
给
Here.
谢谢你们
Thank you for your time.
胳膊肘放松
Unlock your elbow, man.
我没紧着啊
I'm not locking my elbow.
我看到了
I'm watching you lock your elbow.
每次都要旋转到位
Look, perfect medial rotation every time.
我像终结者似的
I'm like the Terminator.
-没错 -巡逻小哥
- Yeah, right. - Hey, Patrolman.
你肘关节没放松啊
Oh, looks like you're locking your elbow, huh?
听到了吧
See?
我的斜角肌里被一颗子弹
I got a bullet lodged 3/8ths of an inch
打进了八分之三英寸 警长
into my scalene tissue, Sergeant.
我知道 你最硬汉了
Yeah, I know. You're the original tough guy.
你来做什么
What're you doing here?
看我带谁来了
Look who I brought.
-伯吉斯 怎么回事 -抱歉 门很难开
- Burgess, what the hell? - Sorry, the door was tricky.
我们给你带了一张卡片
Hey, we brought you a card.
-我看到了 -我得说清楚
- I see that. - Uh, to be clear,
这不是祝你康复卡
this is not a get-well card.
这是早日出院卡
It is a see-you-soon card,
因为我把你写进了名单
'cause I got you on the A&A sheets
下周可以开始干轻松的活了
for light duty starting next week.
他们还得把碎片清出来
Ah, they still gotta dig these fragments out.
你中枪了吗 你可从没说过
Oh, did you get shot? You haven't mentioned it once.
我五点
Ha ha. I got a meeting
要见医委会敲定手术
with the medical board at 5:00 to get the surgery approved,
-所以... -好的
- so... - Good.
医生给你打打补丁你就能回去巡逻了
Easy peasy--Doc patches you up, you're back on patrol
复工表一交就行
as soon as your Return to Work form clears.
-一切如常 -那我和伯吉斯
- All good. - And me and Burgess,
会继续做搭档吗
we'll be partners?
这就难说了
That's kind of a sticky wicket.
总部觉得不好 因为你们...
HQ doesn't like the idea beca-- because you were--
因为你也知道枪击发生时你们在做什么
because you know what you were at the time of the shooting.
所以我们要讨论一下 我们去吃点煎饼吧
So we have to strategize. Let's go get some pancakes.
走
Let's go.
达伦和珍妮·卡尔森
All right, Darren and Jeni Carlson.
都是48岁 一直住在芝加哥
Both 48 years old. Lifelong residents of Chicago.
他们的女儿都在公立高中
Both their daughters were in public high school.
他们的儿子 10岁
Their son, he was 10 years old.
坚强的孩子 战胜了白血病
Tough kid. Beat leukemia.
最后 他们的女儿 波莉
Lastly, their daughter, Polly.
12岁
She's 12 years old.
唯一的幸存者
She's our only survivor.
达伦此前在城市规划部门工作
Darren used to work for the City Planning Department.
珍妮是商用打印机公♥司♥的经理
Jeni was a manager at a commercial printer.
名下公♥司♥有很多
They had about a dozen LLCs in their names.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表