多人吸毒过量
Multiple narcotic overdoses.
这里是2113号♥ 我们马上就到
2113 squad, we're en route.
收到 2113
Copy that, 2113.
怎么回事
Hey, what's going on?
我在她包里找到这些
Uh, I found these in her bag.
我不熟悉这个标志
It's not a brand I'm familiar with.
俱乐部毒品
Club drugs.
-你从哪弄到的 -从一个家伙那里买♥♥的
- Hey, where'd you get these? - Some guy.
他说...他说他叫贝斯
He said-- he said his name was Base.
好的
Okay.
伯吉斯
Hey, Burgess.
站住
Hey! Stop!
安全
Clear.
举起手来
Let me see your hands!
转身 转身
Turn around--turn around!
面对墙站好
Against the wall!
举起手来 举起手来
Put your hands up! Put 'em up!
你好啊 贝斯
What's up, Base?
亚伦·弗兰科尔
Aaron Franceur,
我们来搜查你的办公室 然后会搜查你家
we're here to search your office and then your home.
搜查什么
For what?
失窃公♥司♥财产
Stolen company property.
你们错得简直不能更离谱了
You got yourself turned around like you wouldn't believe.
是吗 我们走着瞧
Yeah, well, we'll see.
你在诺米克系统公♥司♥负责安保
You run security at Gnomic Systems.
已经六年了 是的
For six years now, yeah.
你去诺拉·哈林顿家干什么
What were you doing at Nora Harrington's house?
她丈夫刚刚去世 我去安慰她
Her husband's dead. I was consoling her.
我们是朋友
We're friends.
知道问题在哪吗
You see our problem?
我们知道她很紧张
We know she's nervous.
她得赶快卖♥♥掉那些芯片 然后你就出现了
She's got to sell those chips soon, and then you show up.
你们觉得我和这有关吗
You think I'm involved?
开玩笑吗
You kidding?
我去问她些问题
I went to ask her some questions.
看她对她丈夫从公♥司♥偷的东西
See what she knows about her husband
有什么了解
stealing from the company.
那她说了什么
So what did she say?
没有我在场就和我们公♥司♥的雇员谈话吗
Talking to one of my employees without me?
你得知道 他是自己犯错来的
You know, he came on his own violation.
我是说自愿来的
I mean, volition.
非常幽默 警探
Very cute, detective.
别那么死板 做个和气的律师
Don't be cliché. Be the nice lawyer.
他们只是坐坐而已
They just sat down.
说点我们不知道的怎么样
How about the stuff you're not telling me?
达纳·戈德史密斯 诺米克系统的律师
Dana Goldsmith, lawyer for Gnomic Systems.
是首席法律顾问
Chief legal counsel.
这到底怎么回事
What the hell's going on?
他涉嫌与我们在调查的谋杀案有关
Your guy here is stepping all over my murder investigation.
这不合法吧
Unlawfully?
你们准备指控他吗
As in, are you charging him?
如没我就要带走他
Bcause otherwise I'm walking out with him,
而且你们想问任何问题都必须通过我
And any other questions you have go through me.
别 别 她为什么上楼去
No, no, no. Why's she going upstairs?
楼上我们没有装监控
We didn't get to place the cameras upstairs.
我不知道 人上楼一般做什么
I don't know. What do people do upstairs?
好吧 我等得不耐烦了
All right, I'm sick of waiting.
把诺拉·哈林顿带来问话
Time to bring Nora Harrington in.
你想怎么办 你要去吗
What do you want to do? You want to go?
当然
Yeah.
警长 稍等 我们步行过去
Sarge, hold on. We got to go in on foot.
喂 这是怎么了
Hey, hey, hey, what's going on?
我们要进这所房♥子
We got to get into this house.
不行 我们收到煤气泄漏报♥警♥
No, we got a gas leak in there.
真的吗 煤气泄漏报♥警♥
Really? You got a gas leak?
兄弟 我们现在真的必须进去
Look, man, we really got to get into this house, now.
泄漏处理完之前你们不能进入
You're not gonna get in that house until it's cleared.
行了 别再说了
Period. End of story.
伙计 她耍了我们
Oh, man, she's playing us.
-我们中招了 -是的
- We're made. - Yep.
所以 这里我们怎么收场
So, basically, how'd we end up here?
我告诉他要小心了
I told the kid to watch his step.
-他没听进去 -我不是他的假释官
- He didn't listen. - I'm not his PO,
我们也知道他爸爸是谁
and we know who his dad is.
所以我们还是三思而后行
So let's just think about this for a minute.
我已经考虑过了 这个孩子对我们撒谎
I already thought about it. This kid lied to us.
他欺骗了我们所有人
He lied to all of us.
必须带走
He's got to go.
金 你的意思呢
Kim?
凯文 这里必须有人做正确的事
Kevin, somebody's got to do the right thing here.
我们是出于礼貌给你打电♥话♥
We called you out of courtesy.
接下来谁去写报告
Now, whose name goes down in the report?
我去
Mine.
我做 这是我的问题
Mine. It's my problem.
说明一下 你必须解决这个问题
For the record, you're getting worked.
你到底想说什么 罗曼
What the hell you trying to say, Roman?
凯文 就当我们同意了 快走吧
Kevin, take yes for an answer and go.
内森 走吧
Nathan, come on, man.
我们走
Let's walk.
现在进展如何
So where we at?
我们发布了诺拉·哈林顿的调查令
Well, an investigative alert is out on Nora Harrington.
她不能乘火车
She can't get on a train.
也不能去机场 她的车还在车♥库♥里
She can't go near an airport, and her car is in the garage.
她还在城里 想继续交易
She's still here. Trying to make a deal.
问题是 在哪里
Question is, where?
确实 谁知道呢
Yeah, who knows.
我的意思她可以躲在任何地方 对吧
I mean, she could be anywhere, right?
事实是我在这跟你们待的时间越长
You know, the truth is, the longer I stick around here
我的境况就更糟糕
with you guys, the worse I look.
我看起来就更像有罪
The more guilty I look.
我受够了 我要去自首
That's it, I am turning myself in.
放下电♥话♥
Hey, put the phone down.
再等等 我们快解决了
Just take a beat. We're close.
是啊 你们是快解决了
Yeah, you are close.
不过解决的是你们在意的自己的案子
To what you care about-- your case.
如果你现在自首 他们会控制你
You turn yourself in now, and they own you,
然后会按他们的意思嫁祸你
and they tell your story.
我们是你唯一的出路
We're your only way out.
说词很棒 我的意思是 真的
That's a great speech. I mean, really,
我想你一定练得很熟 说得很溜
I can tell you've rehearsed it a lot--it's great.
难怪总是有那么多线人进出这里
No wonder you've got so many informants coming
-找你合作 -坐下
- in and out of here all the time. - Take a seat.
-我不会这么做 安东尼奥 -坐下
- I'm not doing it, Antonio. - Sit down.
我不干了 你别想...
I'm done! You're not gonna get--
伙计们 伙计们 伙计们
hey, guys, guys, guys!
麦麦克斯
Memex.
麦麦克斯可以搜索
Memex search
诺拉·哈林顿所有电♥话♥记录
all phones related to Nora Harrington.
但是你可以追踪6个月前的记录
But you geotag 'em going back six months.
这招相当聪明
That's actually pretty smart.
她知道我们现在在调查她
She knows we're looking for her now
但她不知道我可以查她6个月前的记录
But she doesn't know I can track her going back six months.
这些大的圆圈
Okay, these larger circles
表示手♥机♥使用最频繁的区域
represent where the phones have been used most frequently.
这 这是什么
There. What's that?
安全长♥期♥存储仓库
Stay-safe longterm storage.
8239号♥仓
Unit 8239.
有四次手♥机♥使用记录在那出现 包括...
All right, this phone was there four times including...
受害者死亡时间是几点
Uh, what was the victim's time of death?
-下午1点半 -下午1点半
- 1:30 a.m. - 1:30 a.m.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表