这些人轻飘飘地杀了三个孩子
These guys shot three kids like it was nothing.
不 不 求你了 我有个女儿
No, no, please! I have a daughter.
你觉得他们现在在对金做什么
What do you think they're doing to Kim right now?
罗伊·沃顿在哪
Where's Roy Walton?
罗伊折磨并杀害了米勒的儿子
Roy tortured and killed Miller's son.
你找到他
You find him.
你得去照顾玛凯拉
You need to be there for Makayla.
那个小女孩需要你
That little girl's gonna need you.
你看到了吗 金
You see that? Kim!
我们正带她去医院
We're taking her to Med.
我们要逮捕他 警长
We're bringing him in, Sarge.
你也很清楚自己来这会看到什么
You knew what to expect when you came here.
金·伯吉斯在哪
Where is Kim Burgess?
我还是不会告诉你什么
I still ain't gonna do no talking.
这就是那种感觉
This is what it feels like.
我不是你 警长
I'm not you, Sarge.
好 我们逮捕他
Okay, we'll bring him in.
放下他的武器
Drop his weapon.
你得回家了
You gotta go home now.
你和博伊特找到线索了吗
Did you and Voight find any leads?
我爱你 杰
I love you, Jay.
或许我们该结婚
Maybe we should get married?
什么 真的吗
What? Really?
我不想过没有你的日子
I don't want to be without you.
海莉 是我不想过没有你的日子
Hailey, I don't want to be without you.
-可那并不意味着... -我爱你
- That doesn't mean-- - I love you...
胜过一切
more than anything.
我想翻开新的一页
I want to start a new chapter,
更美好的一页
a better chapter...
和你一起
with you.
我们... 我们真的要赶去医院
We--we really got to get to the hospital.
好吧
Right.
我去简单冲个澡 好吗
I'm gonna take a quick shower, okay?
好
Okay.
我好不容易才找到个保姆
Man, it took me forever to find a babysitter.
她还没出手术室
She's not out of surgery.
开枪打了她的那个孙子呢
Well, what about the son of a bitch who shot her?
那个罗伊 我们抓了他吗
That Roy? We grab him up?
他还在逃
He's still in the wind.
情况怎么样
Hey, we know anything?
是这样
All right.
手术她挺过来了
She made it through surgery.
那她没事了
Okay, so she's all right.
她目前情况稳定
She's in stable condition at the moment,
但她的伤很重
but she suffered extensive injuries.
内脏受到很大创伤
There's considerable internal trauma,
-所以我们都需要等待... -不 不
- so we all just need to wait... - No, no, no.
-看她的身体反应如何 -那是什么意思
- See how her body reacts. - What the hell does that mean?
-放松 亚当 -别拦我
- Hey, hey, Adam. - No.
那是什么意思 你得跟我说清楚啊
What the hell does that mean? You gotta tell me.
她到底能不能挺过来
Is she gonna make it or not?
她目前还算稳定 我们在尽一切努力
She's stable for now. We're doing everything we can.
你和我都知道
You and I both know that
你能做的不止这个
that's not the best that you can do.
我们需要更多的细节
All right, we need more details.
具体来说是怎么样 一半的可能性
What are we talking about here? Is it a 50-50 chance?
更好 更差
Better? Worse?
凭空预测没有好处
It's not productive to make predictions.
如我所说 我们在尽一切努力
Like I said, we're doing everything we can.
-萨姆 -她情况怎么样
- Hey, Sam. - How's she doing?
希望能有最好的结果吧
Hoping for the best.
罗伊的最新情况呢
What's the update on Roy?
没有新情况
There isn't one.
我没办法坐视不管
I can't take my foot off this one.
罗伊对我儿子所做的... 我无法...
Roy did to my son--I can't--
他不被捕我就无法放松下来
I won't be able to breathe until he's in custody.
我明白 我们还在处理这起案子
I know. We're still working the case.
我理解 但鉴于伯吉斯所发生的事
I get that, but, given what's happening with Burgess,
我要把案子交给别的小队
I'm gonna have to hand it off to another unit.
你的团队精力分散了 你们想要在这陪着金
Your team is distracted. You want to be here with Kim.
-你们应该在这... -不 萨姆 我们能行
- You should be-- - No, Sam, we got this.
我们需要尽快逮捕罗伊
We need to arrest Roy fast,
因为我多一分钟都无法忍♥受...
'cause I cannot stand another minute--
抱歉打断一下
Sorry for the interruption.
公共信息中心从一个交通监控发现了罗伊的SUV
CPIC found Roy's SUV on a traffic cam
在西部的一个仓库附近
near a warehouse on the west side.
更好的是 今天晚上稍早时候
Even better, somebody reported hearing gunshots
有人报♥警♥说在那仓库附近听到枪声
near that warehouse earlier tonight.
谁知道呢 也许我们走运
So who knows? Maybe we got lucky
有人枪杀了那个混♥蛋♥
and somebody shot this prick.
很好 谢谢 特鲁迪
That's good. Thanks, Trudy.
萨姆 我们继续跟这个案子
Sam, we're staying on this case.
是我们的案子 不是别人的
It's ours, no one else's.
听好了
All right, listen up.
凌晨3点在一座仓库附近发现了罗伊的SUV
Roy's SUV was clocked outside a warehouse at 3:00 p.M.
所有监控上都没有看到车开走了
No camera shows it ever left.
晚上9点12分有电♥话♥报♥警♥说有枪响
911 call of shots fired came in at 9:12 p.M.,
同样的地点 我们现在赶过去
same location. We're crashing it now.
头儿 我需要陪着金
Boss, I need to stay with Kim.
你说得对 你留下
Yeah, you're right. You stay.
我们行动
Let's move.
杰 你看住前面
Jay, you cover the front.
-我们要干什么 -打住
- What are we doing? - Stop.
我们到底要干什么
What the hell are we doing?
我们在追踪一条线索 就这么简单
We are following a lead, as simple as that.
你去执行任务就行了 就像平时任何一天
You just gotta do your job like any other day,
任何一个案子那样
any other case.
芝加哥警署
Chicago PD!
我们安全了 让他们进来吧 凯文
All right, we're clear. Let them in, Kev.
收到
Copy that.
没有血迹 没有尸体
No blood, no body.
我看着不像是发生过罪案的现场
Doesn't look like a crime scene to me.
我们发现了罗伊的SUV
Well, we got Roy's SUV.
也许枪声与这个没关系 很奇怪
Maybe the shots were unrelated? It's weird.
好吧 我们快速地搜查一下
All right, let's do a quick search,
然后我们去周边排查 行动
then we'll run the perimeter. Let's go.
检查现场 我们需要有你的DNA在这里
Work the scene. We need your DNA in here.
芝加哥警署
第九季 第一集
附近没有保安监控探头
There's zero security cameras in the vicinity.
我想附近也不会有私人的监控探头
I don't think we're gonna find anything private nearby either.
没有门铃摄像头
No doorbell cam.
一定是最近的交通摄像头
It must've been the nearest traffic cam
拍到了罗伊的SUV
that picked up Roy's SUV.
但这不合理
Well, that doesn't make sense.
报♥警♥人说有人开枪时
When the 911 caller reported the shots fired,
指的就是仓库里的枪声
they practically indicated the warehouse.
该死 这枪声有可能来自这附近的
Hell, the shots could've come from
任何一幢住♥宅♥
any residence in the neighborhood.
我们在这里找到了罗伊的SUV
We got Roy's SUV right here.
那他突然消失去哪里了呢
So where did he just disappear to all of a sudden
我们封锁附近的街道又会如何
and how if we've got the streets shut down?
好 我们先查查已有的线索
Well, let's--let's work with what we've got.
你们俩去处理那辆SUV
You two get that SUV processed.
海莉 我们跟听到枪声的
Hailey, let's talk to the witness
目击者谈谈 也许他也看到了什么
who heard the gunshots. Maybe he saw something too.
我跟你说 我真的记不清了
I'm telling you, I don't really remember.
-我听到枪声时已经很晚了 -只有枪声吗
- It was late when I heard them. - And that's all you heard?
对 只有枪声
Yeah, that was all.
你没看到什么事 什么人吗
You didn't see anything, anyone?
我说过了 当时很晚了 我从窗户里看出去
Like I said, it was late. I looked out my window.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表