-别担心 我们会找到他的 -好
- Don't worry, we'll get him. - All right.
谢谢
Thanks.
金
Kim.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
我没事 罗曼伤得比较重
I'm fine. Roman got it worse.
他们抓住那个人了吗
They catch the guy?
没有 但他们设置了封锁
No. They're locking down a grid.
普拉特在来的路上了 他们为什么
Platt's on her way. I mean, why the hell
不告诉我们在追的到底是谁
didn't they tell us who we were chasing?
听着
Hey, listen.
你真的还好吗
How are you doing, really?
我是说除了今天受的伤
With everything?
很好 我很好
Fine. I'm fine.
你呢
How are you?
你很好 真的吗
You're fine. Really?
但是我一点都不好
'Cause I'm terrible.
真遗憾
I'm sorry to hear that.
我还
I got--yeah...
我还有报告要写
I got to write on this, so...
两天内这已经是第二辆警车了
That's two squad cars in two days.
是啊
Yeah.
看来他应该是带伤逃跑的
Looks like he's running hurt.
看看后备箱
Yeah. Check out the trunk.
这可不是我们用的家伙
Well, that's not department issue.
枪管上的血迹 查得出是谁的吗
That blood on the barrel-- we know whose it is?
不知道
No, sir. We don't.
而且可能短时间内也查不出来
And we probably won't for a while.
你还好吗 巡警
How you doing, patrolman?
你们提前告诉我们他是谁的话 我们就不会这样了
Could've used a heads-up about who he was.
嫌疑犯
Person of interest.
你说话总是只说一半
It's always half a story with you.
我们差点没命
We almost got killed.
罗曼 别这样
Hey, hey, hey. Roman, back it up.
你想怎样 我跟你老大说话呢
Or what? I'm talking to your boss.
我朝他挥了挥手 他就对着我们一通扫射
I waved at the guy. He emptied his mag in our car.
穆拉兹警官
Officer Mularz?
我是霍斯特德警探
Detective Halstead.
我是琳德赛警探 我们是情报组的
I'm detective Lindsay. We're with intelligence.
我们对你的警徽有点疑问
We got a couple questions about your badge.
我两周前就申报丢失了
That. I reported it lost two weeks ago.
说来惭愧
It's embarrassing.
我就等着停职了
I got my suspension days coming.
你怎么丢的
How'd you lose it?
我在一家酒吧做安保
I work security at a club.
脱衣舞酒吧
Strip club.
姑娘们来了 我想看她们跳舞
Girl comes in, wants to see the girls dance.
-她们说特别喜欢警♥察♥ -不错啊
- Says she got a thing for cops. - Nice.
她们想看看我的警徽
Wanted to see my badge.
我对我的警长坦白了这事
And I came clean with this to my sergeant.
问题是 有人盗用了你的警徽
Yeah. Problem is, someone used your badge
在昨晚抢劫了别人
for a robbery last night.
不会吧
Oh, man.
真不想听到这个
I hate hearing that.
这真是所有警♥察♥最怕的事情 不是吗
Every cop's worst nightmare, right?
特别是被抢的女士脸都快毁容了
Especially when a lady almost gets her face bashed in.
15分钟前
15 minutes ago,
又有一个人扮成警♥察♥
another person posing as a cop
冲着我们的两个巡警开枪 然后逃之夭夭了
opened up on two of our own, and he's still out there.
行了 你们就直说吧
Okay, I just reached the point where I don't know
我不懂这到底和我有什么关系
what this has to do with me.
-你参与了吗 -抢劫吗
- Are you involved? - In robbing people?
没错
That's right.
我真想一拳把你揍倒在地
I ought to lay you out right where you stand.
建议你不要这样做哦
I'd advise against trying that.
山姆 山姆 得了
Sam? Sam, come on.
你在警局工作不顺
You're jammed up with the department.
你需要钱 你的警徽被别人用了
You need money. Your badge was used.
你知道复♥制♥警徽有多容易吗
You know how easy it is to get a duplicate?
当然知道 但为什么偏偏是你的呢
Sure. But why dupe yours?
我怎么知道 可能幕后黑手
I don't know. Because whoever's behind this
知道我的警徽报失了
maybe knows I got open CR numbers on me,
所以我现在最容易下手
and I'm an easy target right now.
你这不就来怀疑我了吗 不是吗
Got you standing here in front of me, didn't it?
山姆 我们不信你这套说辞
Sam, we're not buying it.
为了避免更多人遇害
Why don't you tell us what's going on here
不如你就直接告诉我们是谁干的
before somebody gets killed.
这种情形会很快恶化的
This thing's going south real quick.
你们还想继续聊下去吗
You guys want to keep talking?
那你们得先去找我的工会代表了
It's gonna be through my union rep.
祝你们开心
You all have a great day.
克莱顿·霍华德
Clayton Howard.
把我们两个警员的车逼停后弃车逃跑
Ran two of ours off the road, then ditched his squad.
我们在他公♥寓♥蹲守了 但他知道那里不安全
We're sitting on his apartment, but he knows it's burned.
已经发布了调查令并开始网格式搜索
Investigative alert's out. They're running a grid search.
芝加哥所有警♥察♥现在都有他的照片了
Every copper in Chicago's got his photo right now.
他最好是藏起来
He'd better hid.
车上的指纹正在处理中
Prints on the car being processed.
都是芝加哥警局的车 一辆是33警局的
It's CPD issue. Registered to the 33rd district.
另一辆是32警局的
The other's to the 32nd.
到底是怎么从两个警局偷两辆警车的呢
How do you steal two squads from two different districts?
你帮我个忙调查一下怎么样
Well, how about you do me a little favor and find out?
警长 赌场来电
Sergeant, that was the casino.
他们应该发现我们要找的线人了
I think they found our spotter.
你们俩
You two.
蒂蒙斯
Hey, Timmons.
局长派我来帮忙处理这个麻烦事
Commander sent me over to help out with this mess.
范围确定好了吗
You got a perimeter established?
确定好了 四个街区
Yeah, we got two blocks by two blocks,
所有空闲的警♥察♥在一个院子一个院子的搜
and every available copper's going yard to yard.
你要是允许的话 我们查16个街区
With your permission, let's go four by four.
我打个电♥话♥ 把调查范围扩大一倍
I'll make a call. We'll get twice the units.
好吧 就这么办
Yeah. Let's do it.
警长 看来你人手挺充足的
Hey, Sergeant, looks like you got plenty of bodies.
我们今天就重新去巡逻吧
I'm thinking we can get back in the car today.
什么 你疯了吗
What--are you out of your mind?
那个人对警♥察♥开枪诶
The guy took a swing at police.
那是情报组的案子 他们肯定在查了
It's an intelligence case. I'm sure they're on it.
不管查不查 我们都不可能知道
Or not. We'll never know.
好吧 我可真好奇你是怎么想的
Oh, good, 'cause I was really wondering what your opinion was.
你们必须继续搜查
You're gonna do this search.
立刻去103街报道
Report to 103rd street. Right now.
那你们就是 彻底掰了
So, it's, like, over over?
我也不知道 你去问她
I don't know. You're gonna have to ask her.
她把戒指都还我了
She gave the ring back.
天涯何处无芳草 对吧
Anyway, moving on, right?
是啊
Yeah.
你们要的那个人 他回来了
Your guy. He came back.
他来了多久了
How long was he here?
大概两个小时 在七号♥桌
About two hours. Sitting at table seven.
看着别人玩 发信息
Watching people play. Sending text messages.
是吗 你收了他的电♥话♥吗
Yeah? You get his phone?
是 我们收了他的电♥话♥
Yeah, we took his phone.
有人给他打电♥话♥吗
He get any calls?
我们拘留他之后没有
Not since we detained him.
怎么了 先生
What's up, gentlemen?
这里怎么回事
What happened here?
他企图逃跑 从楼梯上摔下去了
He ran. Fell down the stairs.
让我们单独和他谈谈 行吗
Give us a minute with him, would you?
-可以 -谢谢
- Yeah. - Thank you.
-说吧 -听我说
- So? - Look, guys,
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表