我们可以拿你的DNA去作对比 或者你可以坦白
We can get your DNA and prove as much, or you can come clean.
你们不用去麻烦了
I mean, I can save you the trouble.
DNA会吻合
The DNA will be a match.
所以你承认性侵露比·贝克吗
So you admit to sexually assaulting Ruby Baker.
不 是她同意的
No. She gave me permission.
同意强♥奸♥她
To rape her?
我和露比都同意了支配从属关系
Ruby and I entered a dominant-submissive relationship.
我花钱买♥♥她跟我上♥床♥ 并给她提供住所
I paid for sex and provided her a place to live.
作为回报 露比自愿服从我
In return, Ruby submitted herself to me.
这是自愿行为
It was consensual.
伙计
Man...
恕我直言 但是
Forgive me, but...
她捅了你 然后跑了
She stabbed you and ran for her life.
这听上去可不是自愿
That doesn't sound consensual.
上周露比开始行为反常
Last week, Ruby started behaving erratically.
她威胁敲诈我
She threatened to blackmail me.
我别无选择 只能结束我们之间的协议
I had no choice, I had to terminate our agreement.
所以我开车把她送回了市区
So I drove her back into the city.
你知道露比怀孕了吗
Did you know Ruby was pregnant?
七周了
Seven weeks.
她是个妓♥女♥
Well, she's a prostitute.
这算是职业危险吧
I imagine that's an occupational hazard.
失陪一下
Will you give us a second?
我不知道该让她去哪里 警长
I don't know where to put her, Sarge.
她说她叫麦迪森
She says her name is Madison,
她不仅跟斯托默不是合法夫妻关系
and not only is her marriage to Stommer not official,
而且根本查不到这个人
she doesn't exist as a person.
国家系统里没有麦迪森·斯托默的档案
Secretary of State's got no record of a Madison Stommer
所以我查了她给的婚前姓名麦迪森·多德
so I ran the maiden name she provided, "Madison Dodd."
匹配结果是一个芒特弗农的女人
The social matches a woman in Mt. Vernon,
但出生日期与她不吻合
but the DOBs don't match.
库克县查过了吗
You check Cook County?
所有的都交叉查过了
I ran all cross checks.
她没有写自己名字的图书证之类的
She doesn't have so much as a library card to her name.
我查了麦迪森的指纹
I ran Madison's prints.
她的真名是杰米·林·史蒂文斯
Her real name is Jamie Lynn Stevens.
失踪报告 杰米·林·史蒂文斯
上面说她于七年前失踪
Says she went missing seven years ago.
查尔斯医生 谢谢你过来
Dr. Charles. Appreciate you coming down.
是不是该把我的指纹录入你们的打卡系统了
Isn't it about time we put my prints on the palm scanner?
好 等我们给你搞到停车位就录
Yeah, right after we finish your personalized parking space.
不得不说 汉克
I got to tell you, Hank.
以前我不常遇到这种事
I've never quite received this call before.
杰 今天盘点资产
Hey, Jay, it's inventory day.
有两支口红摄像机你没上交
I have you down for the receipt of two lipstick cameras?
没错 口红摄像机
Oh, yeah, yeah, the lipstick cameras.
应该在这里
I got 'em here somewhere.
我们在一个黑帮头目的代♥孕♥妈♥妈♥那里用过
We drilled these into a vice lord's baby mama's house.
给你
Here you go.
他不知道的是 那个辣妹出轨了
What we know he doesn't? Mamacita's cheating on him....
跟他妹妹
With his sister.
-他妹妹 -对
- His sister? - Yeah.
厉害 谢谢了
Nice. Thanks for these.
不客气
Yeah, man.
鲁塞克 笔记本找到了吗
Hey, Ruzek. Any luck with the laptop?
没有
No.
这是博伊特警长
This is Sergeant Voight,
这是我的朋友查尔斯医生
and this is my friend Dr. Charles.
他是芝加哥医院的精神科医生
He's a psychiatrist at Chicago Med.
我们请求他跟我们一起来的
We asked him to sit in with us.
精神科医生 这需要我同意
A psychiatrist. I need to consent to that.
我们就谈谈话而已
It's just a conversation.
你认识这个女孩吗
Do you recognize this girl?
她叫杰米·林·史蒂文斯
Her name's Jamie Lynn Stevens.
这是你
This is you.
不是我
That's not me.
我们是通过你的指纹查出来的
We know that it's you from your fingerprints.
你有个妹妹叫凯特琳
You have a younger sister named Caitlin,
她非常想念你
and she misses you very much.
抱歉 你一定把我
I'm sorry. I think you must have me
认成别人了
confused with someone else.
如果不是你 那是谁
If it's not you, than who is it?
因为杰米·林失踪了
Because Jamie Lynn is missing.
我是这么想的
You know what I think?
可能七年前
I think maybe seven years ago or so,
杰米·林 一个困惑的年轻女孩
Jamie Lynn, a confused young woman,
去寻求帮助
went looking for help.
杰米·林已经死了
Jamie Lynn is dead.
她发现的事让她很害怕
And what she found terrified her,
大家不能因此责怪她
and nobody could blame her for that.
事实上 因为她太害怕
In fact, it terrified her so much that
所以她说服自己 杰米·林需要消失
she convinced herself that Jamie Lynn needed to disappear
麦迪森才能活下来
so that Madison could survive.
是我选择跟德鲁在一起的
I-I chose to be with Drew.
你的丈夫德鲁
Well, Drew, your husband,
刚承认雇佣妓♥女♥
he just admitted to hiring prostitutes
做自己的SM伙伴
to be his S&M partners.
德鲁说绝对不要相信警♥察♥
Drew said never to trust the police.
我告诉你我的想法
Let me tell you what I think.
我认为你和你丈夫利用露比·贝克
I think you and your husband used Ruby Baker as a concubine
好让你们有孩子
just so you could have a baby.
我不认识叫露比的人
I don't know anyone by that name.
我是这么想的
You know what I think?
我知道你是个好人
I think that you're a good person,
你也想做正确的事
and that you want to do the right thing.
我们只是想帮你那么做
And we just want to help you do that.
如果我丈夫还没有提出
If my husband hasn't already asked,
那我提出要律师
we would like a lawyer.
-给你 -谢谢
- Here you go. - Thank you.
不客气 你欠我一块
Yeah, you owe me a dollar.
得了吧 好
Shut up. Okay.
你看这个
So look at this.
我知道还少一台笔记本 但我保证肯定会找到
I know we're down a laptop-which will turn up, I promise.
但是你看这个
But, uh, check this out.
有人欠局里一辆2013款的大切诺基吉普车
Somebody owes the district a 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee.
-什么 -是的
- Wait, what? - Yeah.
我们少了一辆三万块的越野车
We are missing a $30,000 SUV.
普拉特应该会注意到的
Think Platt'll notice that.
这是谁的笔迹
And whose handwriting is that?
-博伊特的 -没错 博伊特
- Voight's? - Yeah, Voight.
九个月前 博伊特偷走了一辆车
Voight stole a car, nine months ago.
这是你说的
You said that.
好 我会去问他的
All right, I'll go talk to him.
怎么 你以为我不敢去找博伊特警长说话吗
What, you think I'm scared to talk to Sergeant Voight?
你不该这样吗
Shouldn't you be?
他做的事肯定有各种各样的理由
I'm saying he's got all kinds of reasons for doing what he does.
但如果他把那辆车给了一个
But if he's got that car assigned to some
我们都不知道的人呢
off-the-books whatever the hell it is?
你懂我的意思
You know what I'm saying.
好
Yeah.
对了 你昨晚把发束忘在我车里了
Oh, yeah... You left your scrunchie in my car last night.
没错
Yes, I did.
好 目前什么情况
Okay, what do we got?
麦迪森·坦纳其实是杰里·林·史蒂文斯
Madison Turner is actually Jamie Lynn Stevens.
她因拉客罪名于2008年被捕
She was arrested in 2008 on solicitation charges,
然后她于2009年失踪
and then she went missing in 2009.
是谁报失的
Who filed the missing persons report?
她妈妈 一年后吸毒过量而死 案子就没人管了
Her mom. Then a year later she overdosed and the case ran cold.
老大 我们查过斯托默的通话人了
Hey, boss, we've been going through Stommer's call logs.
他的客户和妻子都核对无误
His clients, wife, all check out
除了一个通话时间很短的电♥话♥
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表