利特尔到底犯了什么事
So does anybody know what Little went away for?
杀人
Manslaughter.
杀了吉吉·狄卡罗 来自布里奇波特的落魄艺术家
Killed Gi-Gi Dicaro, a shakedown artist from Bridgeport,
就在第35街红线站下面
right under the 35th street red line stop.
拧断了他的脖子
Snapped his neck.
你就让他这么拖迟
So you gonna let him dog you out like that
你和伯吉斯的婚期
about your wedding date with Burgess?
我能搞定他
I could take him.
接近两米高 250斤的人 很容易
Guy's like 6'6", 250, easy.
你会帮我 对吧
You would have my back, obviously. Right?
谁 我还是杰
Who? Me or jay?
因为我想观战
Because I think I want to watch that fight.
-得了 -这事挺奇怪的
- Come on. - That's just surreal, you know?
那两个人之前住同一间牢房♥
The two of them, they were cell mates.
现在又让他来帮忙
Now he's just on the payroll.
博伊特肯定有他的理由
I'm sure Voight has his reasons.
对 通常是这样
Yeah. He usually does.
好吧 只是
All right, just, just...
再和我说一遍
Just run me through it one more time.
我拿多少
What's my cut?
查获钱款的10%
10% of all money seized.
怎么把钱给我
And how do I get paid?
现金 支票 还是什么
Cash? Check? What?
线人一般都拿现金
CIs always get paid cash so that way
这样就无法通过银行账户追踪
you can't trace it to a bank account.
很好 反正我也没有银行账户
Good, I don't have a bank account, anyway.
那还有什么事
And what am I looking at?
一切清查好了之后签字就行
Soon as everything's catalogued, signed off on.
好吧 这是什么意思
Okay, what does that mean?
几天 一周 还是...
Couple of days? A week? What--
你和奥德丽说过了吗
You talk to Audrey about this?
她加入吗
She's on board?
她不是很想干
She's not thrilled.
但如果我们要去弗罗里达她还有什么选择
What choice does she have if we're gonna get to Florida?
罗里·延森几年来一直都是芝加哥警署的
Rory Jensen has been a CPD priority target
头号♥目标
for several years now.
我卧底的时候就在盯他
Yeah, we went after him hard when I was in vice,
但他一直都很干净
but since he never laid a finger on any dope,
没证据抓他
we could never grab him.
还记得去年缉毒局那次大型抓捕吗
Remember that big DEA bust last year?
在城里造成了可♥卡♥因♥短缺
Caused a major cocaine shortage in the city?
延森就是那时候获利的
Jensen is the guy who's taking advantage of that.
好 你们都认识艾迪·利特尔了 我们的新线人
All right, you all know Eddie Little, our new CI.
你来说
You got the floor.
我和延森很早就认识了
Well, me and Jensen go way back.
在少管所认识的
Met him in juvie.
我因为飞车抢劫进去的
I was in for GTA, he was in
他是因为在街上扒游客的口袋
for rolling tourists on rush street.
他现在在北方有一系列娱乐酒吧
Now he owns a string of sports bars on the north side.
面上在卖♥♥淡酒给大学生
Sells watered-down liquor to the college kids in front;
私底下在和当地毒贩做生意
in the back he slings his real product to the local dealers.
所以我们要先去灭掉他
Which is who we're gonna hit first.
我们先打击延森的供应链
See, we bust the crews that Jensen's supplying,
破坏他的经营系统
knock the legs out from under his operation.
如果城里毒品短缺了 他的毒品哪来的
If the city's dry, how's he getting his coke?
他有来路
He's got a connection.
不是墨西哥那边的贩毒集团
I mean, not Mexico, not the cartels.
在爱尔兰
Ireland.
他有以前的家族联♥系♥
He's got an old family contact.
他们把毒品从加拿大边境弄进来
They roll it across the Canadian border.
这些你是怎么知道的
You know all of this how?
我三天前才被保释
I just got paroled three days ago.
我向你保证 我比这里的任何人
I guarantee you I know more about that's going down
都更了解街上的事
on the streets than anybody in this room.
好了
Okay.
第一个目标是迷失门徒
First target is the Lost Disciples.
艾迪得知这个小机车帮今晚要接收
Eddie has intel this little motorcycle gang is receiving
延森的一批货 就在俱乐部里
a shipment of Jensen's coke tonight at their clubhouse.
过来谈谈
I need a word.
这是迷失门徒俱乐部的设计图
So here's the blueprint for the Lost Disciples' clubhouse.
这个线人
This CI...
是你之前的狱友 对吗
He was your cell mate, right?
没错
That's right.
他刚出狱
And he's fresh out of Stateville,
所以他知道的消息
so he's got knowledge that would take
我的人要花一年才能收集到
my unit a year to gather.
比如
Like what?
罗里·延森
Rory jensen.
这是我们拿下这家伙的最好机会
This is the best shot we've ever had to take that guy down.
我只希望这不是
I just want to make sure this isn't
狱友福利
Stateville looking out for Stateville.
如果这次行动失败 你要有个交代
This goes south, I need to know you'll serve little up.
没问题
Count on it.
去吧
Then knock yourself out.
托尼 你们就位了吗
Hey, Tony, are you in position?
都就位了
All set.
准备爆破
About to breach.
等等 你们头顶上有三个人
Hold on, you got three guys right on top of you.
等等
Hold on.
-东西都拿齐了吗 -齐了
- Get everything? - Yeah, it's all good.
好 可以了
All right, you're clear.
大家继续行动 来吧
All right, everybody get back. Let's go.
准备好
All right.
三 二 一
Three...two...one.
行动
Go, go, go!
芝加哥警♥察♥
Chicago PD!
留在这 好好盯着
Stay here. Keep your eyes open.
上 上
Move up! Move up!
我可以叫特警队来跟你们好好干一场
I can call in S.W.A.T. and this can get serious,
或者你们也可以现在放下武器
or you can toss your weapons now.
双手放在我能看到的地方
Show me your hands now!
举起双手 不准动
Show me your hands! Don't move!
不准动 双手放在桌上
Don't move! Put your hands on the table!
放下武器 双手放在桌上
Drop it! Put them on the table!
起来 让我看见你的双手
Get up, let me see your hands!
-双手放在桌子上 -起来
- Put your hands on the table! - Get up!
-放下武器 -起来
- Drop them! - Get up!
确保把他们隔离开 知道吗
Make sure you keep them separated, all right?
好的
Okay.
看来消息很可靠
Well, looks like the intel was solid.
收集证据吧
Let's go bag it.
在办公室找到了这个
Found this in the office.
四万现金
40 grand.
跟其它的放一起
Put it with the rest.
《芝加哥警署》 第三季第十二集
我觉得这策略不错
I think that's a great plan.
就像盟军在北非一样 包抄他们
You flank 'em like the allies in north Africa.
什么北非 不过就是一起吃顿晚饭罢了
North Africa? No, it's dinner.
而且也不是我的策略
And it's not a plan.
一起吃餐晚饭不是很正常吗
I mean, normal people have dinner.
但你可是让妈妈专程飞来见亚当的爸爸
Still, having your mom fly out to meet Adam's dad?
如果这还不能逼他把婚礼日子定下来
I mean, if that doesn't push him to settle
我不知道你还能怎么做
on a wedding date, what will?
不不
No, no.
我的宴会厅定金
My deposit on the ballroom
是三千
was 3 grand.
如果你们不退给我一张
And if I don't get that back in full by way of
全额的银行支票 就等着我派人
a certified cashier's check, I will be sending
去你那检查电路故障吧
a city inspector to check for faulty wiring.
真抱歉 你能稍等吗
I'm so sorry, can you hold?
看 这就是为什么我从来不订婚
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表