Until I'm all clear, I'll hold onto it.
好 我尊重你
All right, I can respect that.
走吧
Let's go.
他们在出来的路上 我们行动
They're on their way. Let's move.
抱歉 先生
Excuse me, sir.
先生 警务关系
Sir, police business.
能请你用另一部电梯吗
Can you use another elevator, please?
警务关系 能请你先离开吗
Police business. Can you clear the area, please?
谢谢
Thank you.
好 电梯门一打开我们就拿下他
All right, as soon as it opens, we take him.
卡伦说起过你们的很多事
Cullen talked a lot about you.
他说你们在罗德西亚参加过一项秘密行动
Said you worked a covert op in Rhodesia.
对 在东非
Yeah, east Africa.
真是场大行动
Talk about a party.
那个故事我听过不下十次了
Yeah, I must have heard that story ten times.
你们俩靠吃炖牛肉撑了半年的故事
How the two of you survived on beef stew mre's for six months.
所以我这辈子再也不想吃牛排了
The reason I can never eat another steak in my life.
是啊 那场行动名称叫什么来着
Yeah, what was the name of the operation?
行动就像女人
Operations are like women.
让你从来记不清他们的名字
You can never remember all their names.
你记得吗
You remember the name?
当然了 是...
Yeah, of course. It was--
让雅各布斯说
Let Jacobs say it.
你个叛徒
You traitor.
-有人开枪 -退后 退后
- Shots fired. - Back up, back up.
大家都退后
Everybody get back.
三楼 行动
Third floor. Move!
埃尔文
Alvin!
埃尔文 你没事吧
Alvin, you all right?
总部 有警员中枪 请派救护车到沃巴什街
10-1, officer shot, roll an ambulance to Wabash Tower.
我没事 快去抓他
I'm okay. Get him, go.
抓住他
Find him!
躲起来
Take cover.
这边
This way!
放下武器
Drop your weapon!
很抱歉 我得...
I'm--I'm so sorry. I just got to--
艾玛
Hey, Emma.
特鲁迪
Trudy.
-你这是学什么穴居人吗 -原始人饮食法
- You doing that caveman thing? - Paleo diet.
真希望我能跟你一样自律
I wish I had that discipline.
只要自己下定决心就行
All it takes is owning the decisions you make.
没错
Yeah.
我记得我们念书的时候
I remember when we were in the academy
他们检查储物柜
and they did that locker search
你让我帮你藏止痛药的事
and you asked me to hide your percodan in my locker.
因为那个我还受到了察看处分
I got put on probationary status for that.
而你 好像下一周
And you, what, you got, like,
就拿到了射击奖章 对吧
a marksmanship medal the next week?
太棒了 意大利通心面
Oh, good, ziti.
你知道我吃那些药是因为我背痛
Those pills, you know they were for my back pain.
对 我喝那么多酒
Right. And all the wine I drink
是因为前台综合症
is for my front desk syndrome.
你需要什么吗 特鲁迪
Something you need, Trudy?
只需要耽误你两分钟时间
I just need two minutes of your time.
刚才你开枪开对了
That was a good shoot.
你别无选择
You had no choice.
嗯 医院那边有消息了吗
Yeah. Any word from med?
有 伯斯多姆情况危急
Yeah. Bergstrom is in critical condition,
但会活下来
but he'll live.
更重要的是 老埃没事
More importantly, Al is gonna be okay.
虽然肋骨断了几根
Okay, he got a couple of cracked ribs,
但没有内伤
no internal damage.
老埃这九命猫 这是不是第七次还是第八次了
Isn't this like number seven or eight out of Al's nine lives?
我们该给他送点什么 对吧
We should send him something, right?
至少送瓶波尔多葡萄酒加一个酒杯吧
I mean, at least a bottle of bordeaux and a party cup.
好了 这个死亡特工身份确认了吗
All right, we got an ID on this dead operative?
确认了 克雷·卡尔森
Yep. Clay Carlson.
查了他的指纹记录 没有犯罪前科
Pulled his prints, he's got no priors.
在陆战队服役了八年
Did eight years in the marines.
两年前退伍 此后就一直做零活儿
Got discharged two years ago, spotty work history ever since.
退伍军人
Disenfranchised ex-military.
需要工作
Needed a job.
卡伦正需要这样的人
He's the perfect guy for Cullen to recruit.
-老埃那边有消息吗 -他不会有事
- You hear from Al? - Yeah, he's gonna be fine.
你查到什么了
What have you got?
卡伦的武器快清点完一半了
About halfway through cataloging Cullen's arsenal,
这家伙上有发现
we got a hit on this thing.
M24军用狙击步♥枪♥
An m24 army sniper rifle.
目前发现的唯一被偷枪♥支♥
The only one so far that came back stolen.
本来属于阿灵顿高地的一个预备役军人基地
Came off an army reserve base out in Arlington Heights.
疑似偷窃犯为一名预备役军人
The suspected thief is a reservist
名叫约翰·李·拉迪甘
by the name of John Lee Radigan.
他曾是名游骑兵 从阿富汗回来后
He was an army ranger, joined the reserves two years ago
于两年前参加了预备役
when he got back from Afghanistan.
半年前在参加预备役训练时失踪
Went awol from reservist training six months back.
各位 这第三位特工
Ladies and gentlemen, our third operative:
是个职业杀手
a trained killer.
基地上校说这是他们内部的事
The colonel on the base said it was an internal matter,
但他告诉了我们拉迪甘的地址
but he did give us Radigan's LKA:
在橡树公园的一栋公♥寓♥
an apartment in Oak Park.
把地址发给我们
Send us the address.
等一下 阿特沃特
Hold on, Atwater.
你去街道环卫停车场那边
I want you to go to the streets and sanitation truck lot.
到了告诉我
You call me as soon as you get there.
只管先去
Just do it.
各位 这家伙可是荷枪实弹
All right, this guy is heavily armed,
大家都小心
so watch your backs.
看到拉迪甘了
We got eyes on Radigan.
问题是 他看到我们了吗
Question is, has he got eyes on us?
我带人一分钟后赶到 要行动吗
We're a minute out with squad. Should we move in?
不 他在一辆防子弹防炸♥弹♥的车里
Negative. He's in a bulletproof, bombproof vehicle.
那里可能是芝加哥最安全的地方了
He's probably sitting in the safest place in the city.
你们做好追捕准备
Just be ready to pursue.
他在干什么
What the hell is he doing?
支援小队 2051号♥在追赶拉迪甘的车
Squad, 2051 in pursuit of Radigan's vehicle.
艾琳 他在达曼街左拐了
Erin, he's taking a left on Damen.
知道了
Got it.
博伊特 他朝你那边回去了
Voight, he's coming back to you.
打爆他的轮胎
Shoot out the tires!
快上车
Let's go!
阿特沃特 就位了吗
Atwater, you in position?
是的
Yes, sir.
马上拿下他
Take it, now!
收到
Copy that.
芝加哥警♥察♥ 不许动
CPD! Hey, hey, hey, hey, don't move.
你犯下大错了
You're making a big mistake.
知道了
I got it.
检察官会弄清楚你的罪名
State's attorney is gonna have to figure out your charges.
我是说 如果你走运
I mean, if you're lucky, he'll, uh,
他会把谋杀指控降为一般杀人
he'll drop the murder charge down to manslaughter
因为你
since you're, you know,
是听一个精神不正常的人的命令行事
following the orders of a guy who's mentally unstable.
你干扰了中情局的行动
You interfered with an operation sanctioned by the CIA.
如果你是中情局的人
If you're CIA...
那为什么没人来救你
how come nobody's come here to get you out?
不用担心
Oh, don't worry.
他们会来的
They will.
等他们来了...
And when they do...
我让你丢掉饭碗
I'll have your badge.
你知道...
You know...
不知道多少次 我看着这个笼子里
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表