我叫安娜·阿瓦洛斯
My name is Anna Avalos.
我就在这
Well look, I'm here.
我就在你身旁
I'm standing right next to you.
离你一步远的阴影里 直到最后
One step back in the shadows till the end.
你和我
You and me.
好
Ok.
安娜在恐♥怖♥分♥子♥帮入会仪式上被强♥奸♥了
Anna was raped in a Tamitos initiation.
恐怕这也是伊斯卡诺安排的
Escano probably ordered that too.
安娜有权知道这一点
Anna deserves to know that.
我是她的负责人
I'm her handler.
我不会让她经历这些
I'm not putting her through this.
我们不告诉她
We don't tell her.
安娜 我们得谈谈接下来会怎样
Anna, we need to talk about what comes next.
哥哥已故 儿子 父亲
我会死...
I die--
死得毫无意义
for nothing.
安娜捅了我
Anna stabbed me.
我们把安娜单独带进来 说这是自卫...
We bring Anna in on her own, we claim self-defense--
她想要阉了他
She tried to castrate him
现在她跑了 精神不安
and now she's running and not well.
请让我走吧
Please just let me go.
安娜 我不能 你得相信我
Anna, I can't. You gotta trust me.
你站在我面前
You stood in front of me
对我说"我和你"
and you told me "You and me".
然后你骗了我
And then you lied to me.
不
No!
抱歉
I'm sorry.
家庭...
Family--
就是一切 对吧
it's everything, right?
不
No!
你和我 你和我
You and me. You and me.
你说过你有个儿子
You told me you have a son.
他死了
He's dead.
他们都死了 安娜
They're all gone, Anna.
这份工作是我的唯一
This job is what I have.
是我唯一剩下的
It's all I got left.
你和他谈过了
You talked to him?
昨晚 可他不太喜欢这么个主意
Last night, but he wasn't loving the idea of this thing.
谁会喜欢呢
Who is?
这是局长的主意 想讨好我们
This is the Chief's idea of buttering us up.
不过他会来吗
Is he coming though?
不知道 我也没去逼他
I don't know. I didn't press him on it.
快看 我不是最后一个啊
Look at this. I'm not the last one.
你也才走过来
You just walked up.
-博伊特 -我去接他了
- Voight? - I went to pick him up.
他不在
He wasn't there.
我以为他和你们在一起呢
I thought maybe he was with you guys.
不用猜也知道他在哪里呢
One guess as to where he is.
他的单独巡逻有点失控了
This private patrol of his is getting out of hand.
烘焙店
查封
特鲁迪 这样的活动我可是头一次
Trudy, it's my first one of these.
谢天谢地您逼着我来了 长官
Thank heavens you forced me to attend, sir.
只要能让你在40度下穿上羊毛制♥服♥
Anything to get you to wear wool in 104 degree heat.
博伊特警长呢
Hey, where's Sergeant Voight?
家里有急事 长官 来不了
Oh, family emergency, sir. Couldn't make it.
我们聚集于此来感谢
We are gathered here to acknowledge
我们面前的这些队员
that towards the end of 2021,
2021年快到年终的时候
the members here in front of us,
芝加哥警署情报组的队员们
members of the CPD's Intelligence Unit,
针对一个名为恐♥怖♥分♥子♥帮的
initiated an investigation into the activities
从事多种犯罪活动的街头暴♥力♥黑帮
of a violent poly-criminal street gang
启动了调查
known as Los Tamitos.
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥帮参与了
Los Tamitos was responsible
众多的极端暴♥力♥活动
for a myriad of extreme violence
和刑事犯罪活动
and criminal offenses,
包括恶性性犯罪
including criminal sexual assault,
生产贩卖♥♥和持有
the manufacturing, delivery, and possession
管制药品
of controlled substances,
以及多起一级谋杀
and multiple counts of first-degree murder.
在他们艰苦卓绝的努力和巨大的时间付出之下
Due to their hard work and hundreds of man hours,
两周前情报组的调查得以结案
intelligence culminated their investigation two weeks ago.
结案时缴获了400公斤的毒品
That culmination resulted in the recovery of 400 kilos of narcotics,
50件武器
50 weapons,
包括几把高杀伤力的突击步♥枪♥
including several high powered assault rifles,
以及逮捕了40名黑帮成员
and the arrest of 40 gang members
对这些人蓄意贩毒的指控
all with charges approved
芝加哥警署
霍斯特德警探
警司颁发之英勇奖
都已得到批准
for calculated criminal drug conspiracy.
我们可以有把握地说
And we can safely say
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥帮已经从芝加哥铲除了
that Los Tamitos is gone from Chicago.
别 别
No, no.
你现在就要跟我坦白
You're gonna talk to me right now.
干嘛 你想要干嘛
What? What do you want?
我想要干嘛 我上次没说清楚吗
What do I want? Was I not clear last time?
我没说清楚吗
Was I not clear?
说清楚了 说清楚了
You were clear, OK? You were clear.
是啊 说清楚什么了
Yeah. About what?
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥帮没了
Los Tamitos is gone
这一带没人接手
and nobody's taken over the neighborhood,
行了吧 我听明白了
all right? I understood.
你之前来这边的8次我就听明白了
OK, I understood the last eight times you came up in here.
那这玩意是什么
So what the hell is this, huh?
这是什么
What's this?
-这玩意是什么 -我不知道
- What the hell is this? - I don't know.
-这是什么 -不是我的
- What is it? - It's not mine.
-我没贩毒 -不是你的 那是谁的
- I'm not dealing. - It's not yours? Whose is it?
-我不知道 -看着我
- I don't know. - Look at me.
是谁的
Whose is it?
-是谁的 -我不知道
- Whose is it? - I don't know.
虽然由于你们便衣的身份你们的家人和朋友
Now, though your families and friends couldn't be here today
今天无法到场
due to your undercover capacity,
作为你们的新局长 我很高兴
it is my great pleasure as your new chief to be here
代表他们来表彰你们
in their place to honor you.
由于你们部门不懈的努力
And due to your unit's great tenacity,
出色的表现
exemplary performance,
以及不同凡响的勇气
and courage beyond the call of duty,
今天我也很高兴为你们每一位
it is also my great pleasure to award each of you today
授予"警司颁发之英勇奖"
the Superintendent's Award of Valor.
感谢你们使得芝加哥
Thank you for making our city of Chicago
更加安全
a safer place to be.
我没骗你 好吗
I'm not lying to you, all right?
谁也没傻到跑这一带来贩毒 好吗
Nobody's dumb enough to deal in this neighborhood, all right?
这里很干净 很安全
It's clean. It's safe.
我和你说的是实话
Look, I'm telling you the truth.
没人愿意应付疯警♥察♥
Nobody wants to deal with a lunatic cop.
救命 有人吗
Help! Somebody!
请救救我
Help me, please!
出什么事了
What happened?
我不知道 我不认识他
I don't know. I don't know him.
好 你在跟911通话吗
OK, you on with 911?
对 我看到他躺在地上 就停车了
Yes, he was just on the ground. I pulled over.
他这样多久了
How long has he been like this?
我们在... 我不知道
We're in front of-- I don't know.
我一直在喊他的父母
I've been screaming for his parents.
他们不在这里
They're not here.
对 他还有呼吸
Yes, he's still breathing.
-我觉得这孩子吸毒过量了 -什么
- I think that this kid's OD'd. - What?
救护车还有多久能到
How long till an ambo gets here?
问他 多久
Ask him, how long?
救护车还有多久能到
How long until an ambulance arrives?
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表