过来
Come on.
出来啊 出来啊
Come on, come on.
出来啊
Come on.
你需要什么吗
You need something?
耗子
Mouse.
你在找什么
What are you looking for?
只是一些历史
Just some history.
你知道还有更好的办法 对吧
You know there's a better way, right?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
看 我把所有的旧文本记录都扫描进去了
See, I input all the old paper transcripts
然后用文字识别技术让它们可以被检索
and ran OCR so they're searchable now.
你这里有大陪审团的庭审记录吗
Well, do you have the grand jury stuff in there?
当然
Of course.
你用手指一划就可以翻看
You can scroll through by just running your finger.
这是那些证词
Here are the testimonies.
不 这里什么线索都没有
No, this isn't anything.
你这里有监听记录吗
Do you have the wire in here?
这里
There.
往上划
This way.
看 这里提到了威特
See, there's a reference here to Whit.
威特
Whit.
威特 什么是威特
Whit, what's whit?
一个目击证人吗
A witness?
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
威特是一个叫内森·威特康博的人
Whit was a guy named Nathan Whitcomb.
内森·威特康博
Nathan Whitcomb.
他本该是贝克特的手下
He supposedly worked for Beckett,
但我们没找到能抓他的证据
but we didn't have anything on him.
这就是他
Hey. That's him.
耗子 你还有原始的监听记录文件吗
Mouse, do you have the original wire recordings?
有 我能找到
Well, I--I can get it.
给大家打电♥话♥
Call everybody.
-现在 -好的
- Now. - Yeah.
你确定吗
You sure about this?
只有这样才说得通
Well, it's the only thing that makes sense.
好 内森·威特康博
All right, Nathan Whitcomb.
别让这栋漂亮房♥子迷惑了你们
Don't let the nice house fool you.
行动
Hit it.
出发
Go.
芝加哥警署
Chicago PD!
芝加哥警署 把手举起来
Chicago PD! Put your hands up where I can see them now!
别动 把手放在我能看见的地方
Don't move! Keep your hands where I can see them!
把手放在我能看见的地方
Keep your hands where I can see them.
女士 坐在椅子上
Ma'am, I want you to sit down in the chair
把双手放在桌子上
and keep your hands on the table.
这是要干什么
What is this?
你的旧账导致的
Your past catching up with you.
律师
A lawyer.
-我的律师 -好
- My lawyer. - Right.
对 我需要律师
Yeah. I requested a lawyer.
-他现在应该到了 -没人会为你来的
- He should be here by now. - No one's coming for you.
我想要一个机会解释一切
Hey, look. I'd like a chance to explain this whole thing out.
不行 伙计
No, man, no.
我离开了大概15分钟去吃东西
I left for like 15 minutes to get something to eat,
一队警♥察♥就突袭了这里
and like, an army of cops were raiding the place.
他们逮捕了米彻姆 格瑞格斯和威尔彭
They arrested Meachum, Garrigus, and Wilpon.
-这是你 -他们搜到了什么
- That's you. - What'd they get?
-这是贝克特 -50份毒品 所有武器
- That's Beckett. - 50 bricks, all the weapons.
两百万现金
Two mil in cash.
好 如果我哪里说的不对你就告诉我 威特康博
All right, now, tell me when I get off track, Whitcomb.
15年前
15 years ago,
我们突袭了你的藏匿窝点 没收了毒品 枪♥支♥
we raided your stash house and confiscated drugs, guns,
还有一百万现金
and one million in cash,
但你把贝克特的另外一百万
but you had stashed another million
藏匿到了别处
of Beckett's money somewhere else.
而我们从未发现
I mean, we never found it.
但跟老大打电♥话♥的时候
And when it came time to call the boss,
你却说 "所有的东西
you said, "Hey, the full boat.
两百万都被没收了"
Two million has been confiscated,"
然后等待着贝克特锒铛入狱
and then waited for Beckett to get busted.
他进了斯泰特维尔监狱
He goes away to Stateville...
你卷走了一百万美元
And you make off with a million dollars
却没有人知道
no one even knows is missing.
包括贝克特本人
Besides Beckett.
我不知道你们在说什么
Look, I don't know what you're talking about--
如今 15年后...
And now, 15 years later...
一个警♥察♥因此而死
One cop is dead.
另一个面临着内务部指控
Another's facing IA charges,
都是你的谎言所导致的恶果
all 'cause the chickens came home to roost on your lie.
你在说谎
You're making up lies.
你在掩饰自己
You're covering your own ass.
有其他情况
We got something else.
拆弹小组检查了奥林斯基的车
Bomb squad checked out Olinsky's car.
有一个雷♥管♥炸♥弹♥安在门锁上
There was a pipe bomb tied to the door lock.
炸♥弹♥上的指纹与罗曼和伯吉斯
Prints on the bomb are a match for the brothers
今天逮捕到的兄弟指纹匹配
that Roman and Burgess arrested today.
猜猜他们说是谁雇的他们
Guess who they say hired them?
你雇了孩子来安装炸♥弹♥
You hired kids to pack bombs?
安在我的车上 博伊特的车上
For my car? For Voight's?
那是贝克特的主意
It was Beckett's idea.
是他要报仇的 不是我
He's the one with the vendetta, not me.
他疯了 我只是
He's insane. I just facilitated
按他说的去做
what he wanted--
你是对的 你是对的
You're right, you're right!
是我拿了他的钱
I took his money.
如果他发现 会杀了我的
If he found out, he'd kill me.
我不想这样 我退出了
I don't want any of this, man. I was out!
但你很乐于让他相信
But you were more than happy to let him believe
是我们拿了钱 是吗
that it was us, right?
我当时想都没想
I wasn't thinking.
那都是贝克特的主意
It was all Beckett's!
我发誓
I swear to you!
等一下
Not now.
我们需要你
So we're gonna need you.
做什么
For what?
诱饵
Bait.
你总会发现的 所以我老实交代
You were gonna find out anyway, so I'm coming clean.
听我说 你冷静
Hey, listen, calm down.
听着
Listen.
我在银行里有20万
I got 200k in the bank I can get my hands on.
总比什么都没有强
Well, it's better than nothing.
这比什么都没有强 詹姆斯
I said it's better than nothing, James.
我不知道
I don't know.
我可以把房♥子卖♥♥了 还掉剩下的
I can sell the house and come up with the rest
如果...你放过我
if...you give me a pass.
好
Good.
好
Good.
你想在哪里见面
Where you want to meet?
好
Okay.
我知道那里
Yeah, I know where that is.
好 大家做好准备
All right, get ready, people.
发现目标
Got him.
我们就位了
We're in position.
汉克 他想跑
Hank, he wants to run.
如果他跑 那就放倒他
Yeah, well, if he does, you drop him.
快行动
Go, go, go!
看不到目标了
We're blind. We're blind.
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
有什么要和我说的吗
Got something to say to me?
这是假的
It's fake.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表