-不要告诉赫尔曼 -其实我得走了
- Just don't tell Herrmann. - I gotta run actually.
明天在芝加哥大还有会
Conference at U Chicago tomorrow.
别收回去 我喝
Well, leave it. I'll take it.
瓶子别收回去
Leave the bottle.
记在我的账上 奥蒂斯
Put it on my tab, Otis.
-没问题 -谢了
- You got it. - Thanks.
谢谢
Thank you.
你从没告诉过我你在收♥容♥所♥待过
You never told me you stayed in a shelter.
不是说非得聊这个 但是
We don't have to talk about it, but...
不不 没事
No, no, it's not a thing.
那不是不好的回忆
It's not, like, a bad memory.
那是夏天
It was summer.
空调经常坏
Air conditioner rattled a lot.
就在我床边上
It was, like, right next to my bed.
邦妮忘记那是我第一天上学
Bunny forgot my first day of school.
所以那里的负责人
So the lady that ran the place,
就一路送我去上学了
she walked me all the way there.
她一直牵着我的手
She held my hand the whole way.
其实几周前我经过那里
Actually drove by there a couple weeks ago,
我看到她
and I saw her and she was...
送另一个小女孩上学
walking another little girl to school.
她认出你了吗
She recognize you?
不知道 我没有停
I don't know. I didn't stop.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表